hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12670335
hearthstonetopdecks.com/deck-builder/#?class=Mage&deck=43897:1,27253:2,1768:2,43748:2,41625:2,1843:1,43753:2,2632:2,1767:2,1716:2,1655:2,1704:1,43764:1,1822:1,18856:2,1669:1,1839:1,27734:2,1948:1
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2XqOIVoao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was the best meta in the history of Hearthstone?

strawpoll.me/12670335
strawpoll.me/12670335
strawpoll.me/12670335

Stop being so hateful towards T5 and the new expansion.

It looks great and is going to save the game

The expansion is not going to save it. The cards rotating out will.

>using KLK to defend team5 after 3 years of fuckups

kys

>Hunter will be T1
>...and it won't use the quest.

Get mad and call me a shield bearer but screencap this post .

First for raptor rape

Hearthstone needs more infinite combos.

and a more intelligent playerbase wouldnt you agree user?

Fine, since you've got such shitty eyesight, I'll post a larger version.

>125x102

>implying dying on turn 4 is fun

This deck is too slow.

Preorder or else

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Why would I spend money on a game that is free to play?

you insensitive pig dont you want to provide food and shelter to your beloved developers?

how do tokens get represented in physical games? Put out coins or bottlecaps? Does that fly in tourneys?

Give me 2 different 3 drops good in Wild Paladin that aren't peacekeeper, muster or brann

im about to slap you in the face user watch it

Fucking poorfags get off my board.

yes, people in tourneys usually make their own token cards or use the supplied ones from packs, but bottlecaps work too

We used pennies once at a small Magic tourney I went to, who's really going to steal those?

How do i improve

don't pretend that other image wasn't illegible

BEHOLD!
My greatest creation

Remove Rockbiter Weapon
Remove Arcanosmiths

Add another Thing From Below if you can.
Add an Evolve, and if you like it add another one, and maybe a Doppelgangster.

>he's playing shamanaggrostone days before the rotation

W-who's hype f-for Elementals-Jade Shaman to be the most curve skilldeck of all t-time?

Why the fuck would a Hunter run Reno in his deck?

why the hell would you put in evolve pieces like pantry spider and arcanosmith and not put in evolve? also only 1 memester of evolution. Either commit to the evolve or take those out.

when your class is garbage, you're allowed to run anything

Looks like an almost decent Evolve Shaman. Maybe add some Evolves, Doppelgangsters and Nerubian Prophets. Alternatively, you could go balls deep and make it more Jade or go Murloc with Everyfin is Awesome + the Finishers. Anyway you go, Al'Akir just doesn't fit any of those decks well. Pic related is the one I'm using to ladder with.

ran out of dust
i'm still new to the game, what purpose does barnes serve?

A+ for effort.

You need Finja Both Deathwings, and Chillmaw

Will mage quest be tier1-2? I've playtested this deck twice and managed to get time warp by turn 9&10. OTK the turn after that (10&11). Could've gotten it faster obviously but played some ice blocks&frost nova's to simulate a real game.

hearthstonetopdecks.com/deck-builder/#?class=Mage&deck=43897:1,27253:2,1768:2,43748:2,41625:2,1843:1,43753:2,2632:2,1767:2,1716:2,1655:2,1704:1,43764:1,1822:1,18856:2,1669:1,1839:1,27734:2,1948:1

He pulls a (hopefully big) minion onto the field to combo with Evolve. The minion he pulls has its size reduced but its mana cost stays the same, so the Evolve value is decent.

>anime reaction pic
why arent you on shadowverse

ON YOUR KNEES MAGE SCUM

I am a 4channel user

Barnes helps fill the void I found at 4 mana and gives a huge boost in Tempo if it gets Fire Ele or Thing from Below. It's got Synergy with Barnes and Master of Evo.

It doesn't look like you have enough removals/survivability by far.
Did you playtest it on cockatrice or what?

lol no you fucking don't

thanks a lot guys, might buy karazhan then when i have 700 gold

Elementals just look fun to play with. It's not going to be braindead on-curve like shitposters keep saying.

Real braindead decks are like control warrior or renolists.

Going to need 1400 since he's only a reward on Wing 3 of Karazhan.

based pirate druid

JUST

it's 2017

he's trying so hard. why doesnt hafu notice him?

well fuck

>twice as many class legendaries
>kill adventures
>drip feed free expac packs over the course of a month to ensure more people will miss them, while simultaneously removing free classic packs

They really want to make sure if you fall behind in this game you stay behind forever.

>white dragon dildo

?

Help? Can't log in on iOS

Is Priest going to be the only playable Kazakus deck post rotation? Mage and Warlock have jack shit in the way of healing.

>tfw fucking Shaman got more heals than Paladin this expansion

can you log in on pC?

It's a genius business strategy. They know NEETs are loath to part with their money, and normies will waste money on anything, so they have built up a consumer base where only NEETs can truly play for free, and normies feel obligated to spend a little money here and there (because they keep running into us), in addition to the whales that will buy anything and everything.

Can't check at the moment.

Already tried reinstalling the app and restarting the phone btw.

It'll probably be about as viable as something like Menagerie murloc-beast druid, high tier 4 sitting around 45% winrate

kazakus is shit not just because of reno, but because of brann leaving

It's only 9 days of gold farming if you roll high on all your daily quests and win 30 games each day!

What's going on between him and Hafu?

using context clues, I guess hafu likes playing arena or something, so he's trying to impress her by playing four different games of arena at the same time

He's trying to rail that pussy with all 2 inches of his dick.

hafu went on his stream in the bahamas, and ever since all he's been constantly bringing up how he's never experienced love, and how he cant get a gf since he sits in his room all day.

is there even a cheap or basic deck with high win rate?
i'm getting my shit slapped by pirates and jade golems and last but not least, dragons

>literally NOTHING but Jade Druids at rank 18

what the actual fuck.

At least they're all losing to my memedecks that I'm using to complete quests but I wish this deck would fuck off

Pirate Warrior is probably the cheapest since you should already have most of the cards in that deck.

rank resets exist to make new players want to spend money

It will be interesting to see what green druid faggots replace all those cards rotating out with.

>little asian manlet with speach problem gets cucked by alpha European

Pretty sure Toast has autism
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2XqOIVoao

He has to be /ourguy/

>all those cards

azure drake
mulch
living roots
bran

i think they will be fine

Raven Idol too.

(hearthpwn) /decks/770455-xixos-pirate-druid

Get it while it's hot, Xixo made it the other day and it turned out to be actually good and tier worthy (3 days before rotation)

too l8

>3 people voted MSG

deck idea: jade druid, but with hemet so you destroy everything that isn't auctioneer and wait until you draw a jade idol

It's still 1/5 of their deck. And Ungoro isn't adding any early game removal.

navi is Strayan m8

and strayans arent european?

So today I did something really retarded.
Guess who is out of 1600 dust.

Ah, you're going the old Austrian/Australia troll. A classic.

Crafting Dr7 cannot be retarded since you play wild

>"Bots may explode"
>"may"
Do they ever not?

crafting a card that has already been powercreeped out of the wild format
>playing wild in the first place

>tfw too smart for child's card game

Anyone of you fags got more Arena wins than me?

>playing standard

Who's going to try some bullshit decks with like C'thun or Jade horseshit?

When they don't die or when they're silenced.

i do

I'm already playing a Jade Burgle'thun deck and having a blast. Can't wait for that Vilespine card to add to my removal pile.

Small time.

Nice Paint skills lol

So when standard rolls around, is it best to just dust every single card that's rotating out? I have no naxx or gvg cards, so I don't ever see myself playing wild, and I'm wondering if there is any reason to even bother keeping LOE or BRM. I have maybe 5% of TGT anyway, and none of the good cards.

If you want a decent card review Noblord and Bearnugget are doing on on bear's stream right now, Noblord does a really good analysis/prediction of the strengths of tournament lineups at prelims/other major tournaments

Why dont we have more deck slots?

If you're never going to play Wild then dust non-standard cards. No point in holding on to something you'll never play again.

>implying pirate warrior is any less common in wild

I still love playing egg druid tho

only took 8 games for me to not queue into a druid

if that's all these fuckers are gonna do when the expansion drops I might as well not play