Overtakes your European sports car

>overtakes your European sports car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UgObvliqFU
fastestlaps.com/tracks/goodwood-hill-climb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which one is the European car, OP, the Ford or the Chevy?

>Crashes at the subsequent bend

T. 4 time Camaro owner.

Europeans gets rekt by land boat with truck engine. How ?

stuck too far up their own ass

yeah but then youll be in an unrefined clapbox

I will take my European excellence over brute power

>overtakes faster than your mustang

>"The thing is, when you get these two studs on a winding canyon road, the Shelby is the car you want to be driving. That steering simply comes alive. The GT350R sports one of the best-feeling front ends I’ve had the privilege of experiencing. It’s simply excellent. This Shelby’s shifter shifts better, the engine feels better (who wouldn’t take an 8,250-rpm redline over a 6,500-rpm limit?), the brake pedal feels better, and the car is simply sportier in every way. The R’s just more fun to drive. Again, I’m not sure how Ford Performance did it, but I think there’s a layer of pixie dust baked into the GT350R. I might call it a thing divine.

As for the ZL1, save your tears and angry subscription-canceling letters. Look, Chevy knows they left something out on the playing field. That’s why the Camaro team is building the ZL1 1LE. In the future, we might very well pit the Shelby GT350R against the more track-focused, aero-enhanced ZL1 1LE. Or we might just wait and match the ultimate Camaro against the upcoming GT500 and/or possible GT500R. Until such a time, the GT350R remains not only the ultimate Mustang but also the ultimate ponycar. Ford has won this battle, though the war has no end in sight."
>>"the GT350R remains the ultimate pony car"
>>"Ford has won this battle"

What did Motortrend mean by this?

No corners

>What did Motortrend mean by this?
they mean gm got BTFO once again
as expected

Wait for the new GT500.

>What did Motortrend mean by this?
They still want to get more review cars from Ford
>j-just wait! ford will btfo gm i'm sure of it!
kek. this isn't even the best Camaro for this generation

It'll be FI vs FI in that case, vs the ZL1 just barely nosing out a NA car with less displacement.

I heard a gt350 once.
Now every car sounds bad

Even when the tables are turned GM still wins

There's already some photos of a heavily camouflage mustang ford is testing can't wait until the zl1 gets btfo and gm fangirls cry tears

1LE V6 was one second slower than the Hellcat on that same track. Kudos to the suspension work and rubber from GM.

holy fuck lol

European cucks hiding in fear while Ford and GM fights on. God bless america !!

rotflmao

>then crashes at first corner

Daily reminder that gm fangirls actually can't address the ford gt because it's utterly destroyed everything at gm. lmao

15+ Mustangs all have IRS. Try again.

>crashes anyway

>didn't even need IRS to keep up with the ultimate driving machine

Lel

Yeah but ford can't design chassis' for shit

Even the last 5th gen LRA mustangs handled better than the first batch of IRS stangs

Ford finally caught up to GM's 3rd gens 25 years later and then immediately fell behind again

I don't own or drive a bmw, they're overpriced shit

Never seen either in person (t. Europoor) but even if the Camaro is a tiny bit faster, the Shelby looks immeasurably sexier and sounds better from the videos I've watched. I'd take that if either were sold here

Loving the competition with the pony cars and i'm hoping Ford BTFO GM with the GT500 and i say this as a Camaro fan. without the competition either side could get lazy. GM needs to addresstoo with the mid-engine Corvette.

>Mustang and Camaro are nipping on the heels of supercars
>pic related would be slower than a 1999 Impreza 22b if they shared the same tires

This is why competition is good

read it again negro.

>tfw Mitsubishi just gave up and no more EVO
Subaru is still be rivaled by the more advanced Focus RS.

I guess when the ZL1 gets btfo it'll be time to break out the ZL1 1LE
>more than double the HP
>barely a second faster
keke

>amerifat cars
>fast

I don't think Subaru cares anymore.

I was just trying to offhandedly make a point about the track. Even with twice the horsepower, it was barely a second faster.

Until we reach a corner. Then the ameritard is overwhelmed by ANYTHING that takes even the slightest cognitive capacity.

Good job OP.

I was laughing at FCA. dodge a shit

Word. Pretty sure anyone with a Hellcat would still be hard as diamonds either way.

>powered by Furd
pls stop

>RXC
>fast

You just poured salt in the wound, user.

That fucking piece of shit is slower than a fucking NASCAR.

A muscle car is slower than a track car? Weird...

>Goodwood hillclimb
reminder that nascar truck is slower than the GTR

LMOA!! pushcuck BTFO, literally slower than a production, street legal car

fastestlaps.com/tracks/goodwood-hill-climb

>not production

so now the camaro is a track car? lmao sperg harder fca cuck

>posting obese anime girls
kill yourself

thicc thighs are high test

>posting the new umaru

Follow your own advice

"thicc" is obese you dumb chubby chaser
megumin is only for lewd

The V6 1LE was literally a second away from the Hellcat. How is that going to happen outside of it being a track beast? It has half the power.

Megumin is for cute and lewd in equal measure, much like how she is perfect for both marriage and hard fucking

V6 1LE is a ponycar that can turn. Hellcat is a pigfat muscle barge that lol can't turn.

this is true

Explosion spell in my pants.

I want to see a mid-engine vette too but I don't want to see a fucking $400,000 corvette.

>chink transmission better than the god tier 6060

Something doesn't add up

I want to explode inside her

we all do

Why is sucy best girl

because she's the least shit out of all the others

I don't like it either, user.
But it needed to be said.

no, thicc isn't obese, pic related is obese

that pic is american obese. what you posted was obese you chubby chaser.

Why do niggers who drive these never go over 100 with you do they have marijuana in the car or something?

Hold on, does GM make a 400k supercar? Not b& i'm just new to Veeky Forums. It seems unfair to compare an 80k sportscar to one worth nearly half a million..

4 hours. You bumped this garbage after 4 hours?

The M2 is a superior car.
Good to live with as a daily, ECU can be remapped for cheap to beat any muscle car or pony car, doesn't look like a redneck special, costs the same.

It's a bus cuck meme.

Dodge is the only real muscle car maker anymore desu

U sure about that? No replacement for displacement

Never going to happen slowpokes.

Jaguar is $105,000
Mustang is $36,000
kys

>FORTY THREE THOUSAND FREEDUMBUX FOR A V6 (VEESIX)
>THAT YOU CANT EVEN SEE OUT OF

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Can someone explain to me why both of these cars are so god damned heavy? Is it just laziness or is there some practical reason like cost or something? There are cheaper sedans that weigh significantly less.

>doesnt count cuz Im poor

K

>can buy two Mustangs and have your friend also outrace a Eurotrash """""""""""""""""""sports"""""""""""""""""""' car just to rub it in
LMAO Europigfats btfo

Buying the slower car twice wont make you any faster lad

OR, You can get the same car with the same engine without all the unnecessary optional bullshit NEW for $21,000.

>Price justifying a camaro v6 btfo a 5.0

>he thinks that base model veesix piece of trash is even comparable to the godtier veeeight in any way
>you still can't see out of it kek

have fun spending $20k on a daddies girl rental car, nigger

>not using the catalog

So mad, the only defense you have is

>muh visibility

>21k for 335hp 2017 sports car is trash but justifies 35k on a car that lolcant turn and is in every street corner and stop light and is the official car of my sweet 16 (mustang).

Man, ferd cucks in full damage control mode, even their CEO was booted. Getting BTFO on a track by 1 second by a ATS V6 with a body kit has to hurt, especially against your precious 5.0. Its ok, even a GT500 struggles to be faster than it.

>overtakes your European sports car
*Thumbs up*
I just enjoy seeing a nice muscle car, even Mustangs are rare over here.

>GT500 is fastest by a huge margin
>uneducated chebby nigger can literally not see objective facts

a y y l m a o

>inb4 muh willow springs
>inb4 more damage control
>inb4 guaranteed projection

>"We ameircans are rich!!"
>Complains about expensive stuff

Just stop being so poor pls

lol, so assmad he had to look up more track times and the V6 still wins on 1 track and is within .3 secs at figure 8 of a fucking 650hp shelby.

Needing 320 more HP to be slower on any track and marginally faster at the figure 8, goes by stupid irrelevant number ratings that say "fast".

GT500 is literally useless besides going straight.

Stay mad.

>unironically advocating buying a garbage veesix """"""muscle"""""" car bc muh pigfat 3800lb shitmaro handles """"""well"""""
>buying something labeled as a """"""muscle"""""" car & not caring about straight line performance

the GT500 is better in every single important way than your GM piece of garbage. from visibility, all the way to reliability.

>pic related
>the only good veesix muscle car ever made

All this image tells me is that Ford has lost their magic.

>ford magic
>lost
>this faggot doesn't know about the 5.2L Voodoo that btfo GM eternally

GM FANGIRLS BTFO
yet the shitvette is slower than the ford gt. sperg more

Typical Ameripoor. Just because you cant afford nice things doesn't make them any less nicer than your shit.

>cherry picking
2017 v. 2017 chebby wins
Found
On
Road
Dead

>hellcat does better than both of these
LMAO FERDKEKS AND GM FANGIRLES ON SUICIDE WATHC LOL

2016 Camaro 3,339 lbs V6 - So desperate he pulls a number out of his ass

No one is labeling the V6 a muscle car, its a sports car dumbass. Even Chevy is dropping the muscle label besides maybe the ZL1.

>Acting like straight line performance makes a Live Axel lolcantturn boat better.

>Still bringing the visibility meme

>Supercharged high displacement ford modular more reliable than a GM N/A V6?

Sad. keep benchracing nerd.

>older ford shits on newer gm trash
really makes you think

>fca
remove yourself from the gene pool asap

>gm retard still assmad that his terrible veesix can't compete
>mfw chebby realizes that shitheap is so slow it can't even be classified as a """"""muscle"""""" car anymore
>mfw niggers are unironically in support of a rental car spec, $43k, veesix chebby

>2016 ford
>older than a 2015 camaro
kek. You're actually retarded aren't you? sperg harder

yes because the 2018 is the beginning of a new gen.

oh, it's alphonse. No wonder this thread is full of so much stupidity.