/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #51

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

sale edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Previous Thread:

I love A2

2B and 9S were made for each other!

Why didn't the alien bodies decompose

>No mention of 6O after she dies because she only interacted with 2B.

That's sad.

Don't bully emil

A2 gets sand up her pussy and has to repair it.

If she doesn't repair her pussy what happens?

Did 6O know about 2E?

do they even have genitals?

Call me a huge faggot but I wanted to see just one split second of hand-holding after E. FUCK.

they do not.

Probably nothing. It was 042 that put the sand in there while she was knocked out. It was so she would go and talk to the Resistance to find help, but the Pod network already knew Resistance members don't have the required part and she would then have to go and make friends with Pascal. Did you notice how overly eager 042 is to twist A2's words regarding her feelings towards Pascal/the machines? They probably arranged Pascal getting ganked next to the Resistance camp too. Too bad they fucked up and Ending Z is canon, lmao get fucked Albert Wesker.

I can't do it...

T H I C K

Yes, definitely. Operator memories aren't wiped.

Hey I just played Drakengard 1 as my Automato homework and started on Drakengard 2, but it seems boring as fuck right away.

Does it get better later or should I skip to Drakengard 3? I'm kinda interested in what happens to Caim and Angalus but Now and the blue knights seem like boring assholes.

I love her more.

>some skinny bitch with an okay butt
>T H I C Kposting
Weebs are dumb as shit.

Drak 2 is only entertaining for the Caim and Angelus boss fights. Feel free to skip it

DoD2 isn't a Taro game, you can skip it.

Drakengard 2 isnt canon and not part of the timeline, play it only for a sequel for Drakengard 1 not as part of the official story

That means 21O watched several times her surrogate son get killed and memory wiped too?

Maybe that's the reason she's always bringing up fun and happy things while talking to 2B. She's trying to make her forget the suffering as much as she can.

Stop for a moment and think why the pause menu has a dedicated button

>Drakengard 2 isnt canon
Sure kid.

Pause - input - pause - input - pause - input - pause - input until you win.

Yup. :(

>21O became a B-type in order to kill 2E and live happily with 9S

Why DID she become a B-type actually?
My feelings were so fucked I completely forgot what Pod said.

>bitch
You take that back

Here you go blackie

T H I C K

all so she could integrate better with 2b's memories and stop being an edgelord who's only reason to live is kill machines. and so that she could say her "this world's so beautiful" line eventually.

So she can protect 9S by herself.

I want to bring happiness to Devola and Popola!

because she wanted to be a family with 9S

Me too!
And to 6O, A2, 21O and 2B

Ah fuck it's all coming back to me now.
That whole fight was the most heart-wrenching part of the game to me, topping even Toobie's death.

>you will never use their guilt to have a threesome with them
Sad

2B has no sex chip
A2 has all the sex chip

2B also realized 9edge was a whore which is why she did not tell him her true feelings which were your existence is meaningless and you will die eventually anyway

Okay.

What kinds of kinky fetishes 2B and 9S would develop after discovering sex?

2B+9S Fetish is forced.

You can even look at it like this canon wise.
>Stare at 2B's butt, she swaps the Camera

Stare at A2's butt and watches as she perks it for you. She knows what man wants.

>Nier tomato
>inna desert after meeting the guy's family in 'confidential chips'
>suddenly 2B's animations lock up
>Robot corpses standing up in T-pose like it's the fucking end of Eva
>MGS alert noise plays
>game crashes

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is meant to happen

user, they and all the YorHa types are sadomasochists, some with gravity or magnetism manipulation powers, others with mind control abilities. I could write reams of this.

That's the FAR mod fucking up.

When trying to get an ehanced unit to spawn, can i just keep loading saves, or do i need to physically exit and re-enter the area?

Stabbing,asphyxiation,kicking. Basically anything that 2E did to him.

Fuck.

Is it just a reboot fix then?

Choke-fucking and stab-raping, giving and taking for both

just relaunch the game. Should be fine.

Provide evidence.

hand-holding missionary of course

a2 is technically naked, except the piece of cloth around her waist.

I want to wash her and do some maintenance.

Prove it.

>unit data 94%
>find reverse jointed enhanced machine, never seen one before
>kill it
>"unit data added"
>check intel page
>unit data 94%

What the FUCK

gotta pull out your pokedex skills, user. Go to emil's cave.

She's not dirty, it's her paint that's worn off

>i'll never hatefuck Arioch to death

Who is the strongest Yoko Taro playable character?

Caim undisputably.

Threadly reminder that 9S = カントボーイ

Probably Angelus if you count the flying sections of D1 as not controlling Caim

Except Caim kills a suped up Angelus in single combat.

you are like little baby
watch this

9S kills a bunch of E units and B units with flight units solo and he's a little bitch

canonically, he probably only hacked them

Dude hacks them. Caim kills a suped up dragon and a demigod with a sword. Then he goes on to survive in a dragon invasion.

Help, it's been 2 days since I finished route E and I've done nothing but listen to the OST, read discussion threads and watch other people react to the game since. Games aren't meant to do this to you are they?

I could do that if I had a sword too

Same here

good games will do this to you yes. Episodes 1 - 4 of Life is Strange did it to me

>Help, it's been 2 days

It's been almost 2 weeks.

The only other time it's happened was with Muv-Luv Alternative.

>Help, it's been 2 days

That's just the spark, son.

They should, like all good art should, this game literally reminded me why I live and work

i'm on the third run now
i know about the C/D ending split, but other than that does it matter whether you pick A2 or 9S at each section?
Do you still play out all of their parts before the endings anyway, or do you need to go back and replay as the one you skipped initially?

>Angelus
>gets pelted by a few arrows
>can't take it and Caim falls off
>gets taken out by missiles

That would make sense if hacking was instant and effectively stopped time but playing route A we know for a fact it doesn't

I had MLA spoiled for me when the fan translation came out, but I still became a hollow husk of man after I finished it. It's all about presentation and context.

You don't miss anything when choosing one over the other since the character you don't choose doesn't go anywhere till you choose them (If that makes sense). The only choice that does matter will be fairly obvious and it's right at the very end of the game

Yoshimune Kouki's writing works in such a way that most things are telegraphed a mile off and you're pretty damn sure you know exactly what's coming, and when it arrives it is actually basically what you expected. But it still hits you anyways.

I think Yoko Taro's writing doesn't work the same way. Overall I think I enjoyed N:A's story more than MLA's, but it's exponentially weaker with spoilers.

thats gameplay, if 9S actually did anything during route A it would have been too easy.

>thats gameplay,

No, him stopping time during hacking is gameplay

>Two days.
Been a full week here user, no end in sight. I have played other games but they just feel a bit hollow.
Like I do.

What's the good animes to watch if you're a human been that hasn't watched the animes but liked NieR; Auotomataata

More like hacking happens in nanoseconds, which is why it looks like time stops

He talks to people in real time while hacking

Is there a rip of Emil saying "Thanks, friendo!" without the music

I can't be the only one who wants it as a ringtone

It's probably extremely cliche at this point but Ghost in the Shell is one of my long time favorites. It touches on some similar issues (death of self, machine sapience, hacking and memory alteration) not to mention it has an absolutely lovely tone, beautiful visuals, and beautiful music.

You'll end up watching Lain but just remember that I tried to tell you not to.

Steins;Gate Ghost in the Shell are good by any metric. Texhnolyze and Ergo you may like or hate but they're on a similar vibe. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust has a lot of the same melancholic feeling and takes place in a most barren and desolate future that's also occasionally vibrant and full of futurey shit (and my favorite of anything I've recommended here).

*Ergo Proxy

Go watch Eve no Jikan, I'd recommend that over even Ghost in the Shell.

Psycho-Pass

but not the second season.

Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

He talks only during major plot related hacks probably because they take some time. He never talks when hacking ordinary enemies and time stops.

If you like Automata for its world and setting go for and . If you're just for suffering, feelings and sad OST try Elfen Lied. 10 years later and it's still the best show to impress anime newfags.

Thanks I'll give them all a cheeky google. When you say ghost in the shell which one do you mean?

Original movie and Stand Alone Complex.

that

>it takes nanoseconds except when it doesn't

Fuck off

>easy hack requires less processing time and thus takes nanoseconds
>complex hacks requires more time
Holy shit, how unexpected.
How the fuck did you manage to post here if you don't know even the basic things about computers?