strawpoll.me/12664586
strawpoll.me/12643242
rinngonnsokuhou.com/kyahasii.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the best girl

you know the one

Post beautiful hands.

posting a pic of myself

Immortal Thane is so fucking good holy shit, I'm in love!

Alright shadowbabs, be honest. How did you your predicitions for the ToG cards/meta go?

>knew sybil would be fantastic
>didn't predict aggro shadow getting this good of a buff even though i play the deck (because i wasn't planning to play them and didn't look at their non-legos)
>had an open mind for everything else.

>pulled 3 Belphegors and a Snek from the free packs
>hate Blood
>discover that the deck isn't even that good a few days after, so vial them
>haven't pulled a lego since then
>now this happens
Fuck off.

PSA: Bloody Mary still deals damage to the enemy leader if you have Black Mask up. The Black Mask won't reduce the damage to zero, and then deal zero to the enemy.

I took a big risk to find this out, I was in Unranked mode and everything.

I want to ______ Forte.

guys please post some good dicks

I wasn't too sure about him, but I slotted him in today. He's good. I like him.

So, the results are in.

/svg/ voted Freshman Lou as the cutest and best new waifu

strawpoll.me/12664586

strawpoll.me/12643242

Step it up, senpai. I'm supposed to need those smorceries for something.

Iron Maiden is not that bad in Aegis Haven

guys i just heard my mom puke.

>tfw during a loss streak, I drew the worst cards possible 8 turns in a row and smashed my keyboard in a fit of rage
>then had to spend 2 hours disassembling and then soldering broken off components
>tfw I got it working but it wouldn't have happened in the first place if I wasn't a huge autist
Any tips for anger management fampires?
I wish this was a joke

best girl in this expansion

wanted by everybody regardless of their craft, by midrange, control and combo, sometimes even aggro

Lou is close second.

>19 Legendaries
Holy shit dude that's almost an entire half of the deck.

Reminder that this is a sfw board and to not post lewds.

>Masamune instead of Zell wen you have Sahamut
>no Fervors
>THREE Urds when you only have 3 Storm cards
back to the drawing board senpai

still passing more games

>wolfbolt not tier 1
Only non-retards can bring out it's tier 1 potential.

I just got home from work. Tell me /svg/, how good is Gawain?

Get one of those stress toys you can squeeze while you're angry.

Or if you don't have one of those just punch a pillow or something.

have this shitty fucking dragon stop being such a shit and her name is

here
captcha: Chemin Bunga = Way of Bunga

iz jus gaem

don be so maed

Learn to disengage from any given hobby. It's easy to get sucked into something and you need to half the self-control to go, "Okay, I'll stop here". And by that I mean, you have to mentally think those words, you have to set a limit to yourself and FORCE yourself to abide by those limits. "If I lose three times, I'll stop". Something like that. Give yourself a discrete rule with an unambiguous fail condition.

It's intentionally trying to have the highest vial cost possible.

>aiela
>aiela
>AIELA
> > > > > >aiela

>it's

So I guess you're stuck playing aggro shadow?

>Masamune instead of that cheaper storm one
Nigga stop being a fucking weaboo.

>play gawain
>so i can play albert on t5 for 4pp

>girl

?

Playing t2 against shadow made me appreciate how strong grave desecration is. The zombies gaining storm every turn is brutal when they can generate a lot of shadows with catacombs.

When I was younger I broke something that wasn't really significant to me but still couldn't be replaced. Ever since then I don't hit things when angry because I know I could destroy something forever.

guess I missed the joke then

realize that this isn't a competitive game in the real sense.

you are so smart, i wish i could fix things too!

It's just another Jeno most of the time, except you have to pay for the rush before turn 6.

This is stupid, I basically played a board wipe every turn.

Not good enough. It would've been better if it has a Clash effect.

obviously you play gawain on turn 5 as well so you can play two alberts on turn 6

isn't it genius

Reminder Masamune sleeves will bring you better luck with draws.

Are you just running spiderweb because no vampiric fortress? Because there's really no reason to use it.

BALANCED

This is the reaction one would expect from ''''''''adults''''''''' that play childrens card games.

>I knew Sybil would be too goddamn great. I honestly was so surprised that /svg/ was laughing at it. She's the reason behind this hyperramp Dragon stuff.
>The moment Ouroboros' text was changed I thought he'd be good then and there. But I didn't expect him to be actually great.
>I was kinda saying Prince of Catacombs was just ok. His 1/1 stat was what made me feel he was just good. What I didn't know was that his Last Words also affected him. Turned out to be fucking great.
>Knew that Roland was just going to be a tech card but thought she was still great overall. But because of how Dragon is played right now, she's useless.
>Didn't expect how sticky Aggro Shadow is.
>Didn't expect almost all of Controls decks would die because of Dragon.
>Underestimated Griminir's stats. 2/3 is ridiculous.

Well as long as elf is high tier I haven't seen anything other than memes to say otherwise than I was pretty spot on. Though I thought lightning blast effected the whole board, so I didn't think dragon would be quite as powerful.

urd also works with aiela

WHY IS THIS FUCKING CARD NEVER IN MY FUCKING HAND????

rinngonnsokuhou.com/kyahasii.mp3

The fuck is this slow piece of shit.
>Demonic Brick
Seriously?

he apparently ditched angles of the word for spiderweb imps

imo it's silly

if you want to use new cards it's better to put there some soul dominators

I don't know why Lightning Blast needed the aoe version. Dragon just needed another single banish (that wasn't a fucking legendary) to have more outs vs Shadow. Instead they gave them 'you win the game vs anything but Aegis'.

Sucks trying to beat Forestcrafts Story mode when you dont have any of the useful cards you could have had

what do vs heal dragon.
fucker just plays sybil -> saha pulling lucifer -> lucifer or some stall until israfil

Count how many 3PP 2/3 wards there are in this game

No one's mentioning it but yes Elf is still great. But only one deck really is viable for them now.

I noticed a lot of JP players are experimenting with Sword right now. Support Cannon decks are getting great results, but when the Opponent is Dragon, everything just falls apart. Hyperaggro Sword and PepeSword are for now the real viable ones right now for Sword.

>what do vs [Deck]
>fucker just plays [His best cards on every turn]

You don't. Just hope you have aegis/tos and removal or have a 20 damage roach combo in hand.
Dragons late game cannot be matched, nerf when?

You have to play aggro. And even then it really relies heavily on what kind of card draw dragon gets.

>didnt expect aegis to make it a 10+ turn game every match
>didnt expect snek to be dogshit
>didnt expect skeletons within skeletons within skeletons to be so good
>didnt expect the new dragon to be a gorillion vials and do well

>>didnt expect pepe to be actually viable and doing so well
>>playing pepecraft is most fun dick in long time

Its the dream guys, were living the dream right now.

it may seem meme-y but it's actually doing pretty good for me

show your golds and legos from forest and neutral cards.

here my budget forest you can ditch some cards like AE for Yuei and roach for beetle

What's your favorite card of ToG so far?

What makes you say elf is still good? I legitimately don't see them on ladder and I played for a good 10 hours in the last two days. There were a few yesterday but literally not a single one today. Saw every class but elf.

Because it's a meme.

>and didn't look at their non-legos
What? Silvers and Golds are the workhorse of any given deck dude. It was obvious that Prince Catacomb was going to be strong too.

>Haven't won a single game while being over 3 hp

I wish aggro would go away already

You have any tech cards against Shadow and Haven? Pretty sure those are the only craft's Pepe will surely have a problem with. My Pepecraft is aggro based with lots of fencers to buff it just in case WoD isn't coming out and also an additional body to keep the opponent preoccupied with them. Do I really have to put Lecia in there?

Because the only ones playing Elf right now are those that actually know how to play it properly. The deck is Silverbolt. If you look at logs, Elf has the 2nd highest winrate, but the lowest usage rate.

I have EVERYTHING but Ae and 2 more Princess mages

I replaced all the 1 cost minions for a couple of 3s and the dwarf legendary with the clash, and something else idk

Shadow is fucking beyond broken in take-two. The amount of stupid good uncommons and ridiculous common removal they have is insane. This was the easiest 5-0 I've ever done, none of my opponents even stood a chance. I had Olivia and Bahamut in my deck and I never even saw either of them, nor even got to turn 10 in the first place.
In terms of new cards, Prince of Catacombs should 100% have been gold.

I got sick of playing dragon/playing against dragon so I decided to play what caused me the most grief.
There's literally nothing they can do. Getting a tribunal out fucks their bahamut and test of strength prevents their storm followers from doing anything. Heals aren't going to matter when there's a 10/10 hard body on the board.

>enemy dragon is at 8pp while I'm at 4

fucking balanced

Elf isnt fucking good at all i seriously have no clue why the winrate is so high i just keep losing with it. It autoloses to dragon and doesnt do good at all vs shadow.

Aegis is a joke.

>Knew Sybil would be good, but not this fucking good
>Thought Ouro was too slow
>Thought Roland and Luminous Mage would bring CSword forward a lot, but because of dragon we're dead
>Thought you'd never have the board for Eacthar
>Thought Prince Catacomb was a shittier chimera
>Knew Grimnir would be everywhere
>Thought Israfil wouldn't replace Luci in saharamp

>always played with the best t1 deck in all expansions
>shadow in vanilla
>forest PtP in DE
>blood at the start of RoB and then Daria after nerfs Mid-range sword
>can't play the new t1 deck

I'm really mad how cygames became blizzard ,with dragon i have 90% of the deck but don't want to play with unrefined decks.

Post your deck.

>look at logs

like i said, i wasn't planning on playing shadow in the first place

venomous pucewyrm is underrated, been having a lot of fun with it

>actually got catacombs and removal instead of grave desecrations and other meme shit

new player here, what's actually considered not cancer right now?

apparently everything I like and kinda make work is absolutely disgusting and I'm shit for even thinking about it.

So what would a cheap but respectable deck be?

urd forte combo's still strong tho. against aegis as dragon i find usually either i can't kill them any way, or i have multiple lethals, just depending on how i ramped

>Just started
>Don't know many of the followers/spells yet
>Always feel like the opponent will drop some board wiping card every turn
What a thrilling experience.

That deck is greedy as fuck

As another dude with severe anger management issues, what helps me is music and just quitting when you know you're starting to slip. If you're already annoyed, don't keep playing. Just stop and find something else to do. Shit like this is why I don't really like playing games like League because I know I don't have the temperament or the patience to deal with it.

You should be fine now.

roach is what make forest forests

lou

who cares lmao just play aggro shadow