shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

previous

>not be shit.
>somehow thinks no-lifing a game long enough to get 80 gorillion legendaries for an overpowered deck is skillful

dragontards, everyone

Haven 1 PP Amulet Countdown 7
Restore 2 health to your leader at the end of your turn. Last Words: Draw a card

This card is too OP to exist

Dragon 1 PP Amulet Countdown 4
Restore 2 health to your leader at the end of your turn. Last Words: Draw a card

This is fair and balanced

>lose to dragon as aegis because all 3 are literally in the bottom 10 cards of my deck

20 turn games are not fun.

Do I scrap eidolons?

if you really need vials.
he could be useful one day.

No because eventually haven will get some inane card like an amulet that summons aegis with a stupidly high countdown

Dragoon is so satisfying

That's what I'm thinking, would like to make Gawain and Rolands since I don't have any. Only archetype that looked fun was meme rabbit anyways.

gawain and roland is very, very, very mediocre

ok thanks, I guess I will save my eidolons for when haven becomes fun along with my fucking gingers

I got sick of playing dragon/playing against dragon so I decided to play what caused me the most grief.
There's literally nothing they can do. Getting a tribunal out fucks their bahamut and test of strength prevents their storm followers from doing anything.

I started to play with support canon, its a terrible card only because the proc are completly retarded.

>haven haven dragon haven dragon haven dragon haven haven dragon dragon dragon haven
I SURE LOVE THIS META

How helpful is it vs aggro?

play pepe

They managed to make Take 2 so much worse this patch

How do I deal with Themis other than killing them before 6

Really, dragon would be fine, if it weren't for this fucking thing. Sibyl is pretty fucking bad too, but I can't tell you how many games I've had where I'm just off lethal and have it tugged out of reach for good because they topdecked this fucking thing. Its effect and statline would be pretty good without the fucking heal.
Lightning's just a shitty themis, if you're not playing pedocraft.

Whoops.

>The forest is dead meme

Nah it's still good famalans

>complaining about ouromeme

When am I going to play Gawain god dammit CYGAMES FIX YOUR SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE