March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLKm1iuxvuY&t=0s
youtu.be/rLKm1iuxvuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t-t-t-t-thunder god c-c-c-c-cid isn't that b-b-b-big of a d-d-d-duh-duh-duh-deal!

t. sour grapes

Are any of you /oneguy/? Ive /oneguy/'d a couple times just to start some shit

Does the thread really have to fill up with shitpost reminiscing?

Nah, no lie homie, that's not me.

Yes.

You wanna talk about wrestling again?

rem a qt

it's pretty funny that orlando user flips out when anybody mentions any chain finisher other than him.

He really isn't
>sour grapes
Jokes on you.

Let's get back to the topic at hand. Final Fantasy. Anyone else looking forward to the World of Final Fantasy event this week?

>orlandu
>chain finisher

u wot

>not reminiscing about shitposts

There was the time I snowballed a shitpost so hard Ctrl + W ruses are now banned phrases on a Pokémon simulator.

>the gap between the shirt and skirt

whatever he does

No. Because they do these events once and then drop all support for the characters which often tend to be fairly bad characters in the first place and usually with copypasted SBs from someone else.

I'd rather they get on the fucking job of getting us all the XI content they missed because there's straight up 3 SSBs that would massively impact peoples ability to do Boundless Nemesis, even if just as RWs if not as personal pulls.

Plus Bard event etc.

Not really worth a pull on the banner, but if you must, the best thing on it is Reynn's BSB.

Which is basically Ashe's but ice-elemental.

if he's not a big deal you're doing it wrong lad

I'm excited since it's probably our second actual collab and the first to not piggyback off existing synergy, but the fact that they left Faris's super fucking old SB as the consolation prize on the banner is worrying to me. I just want to get literally anything for Lann and I'll be good.

It's coming before the III event? Well shit, guess I'm not pulling that. Do they have synergy anywhere?

Nope, i'm in save mode until the next VIII banner

They have Beyond synergy, so right now that's basically... in other collab events.

(Character synergy isn't important, though.)

Flint did nothing wrong and him turning on Barrett was one of the best things to come out of VGCW

I've started playing through WoFF again after dropping it early on because of Pokemon. Spent a good hour or so trying to hunt a Cactrot in the woods and he seems pretty shit please tell me he'll get gud later on

Not finding a unit a big deal doesn't mean i'm going to ignore it, especially when i do have olive and agrias 6* is long off

>literally defines the meta from here on out
>"i don't find it a big deal"

t. mouthbreather

I meant more for the relics but that answers my question anyway. Are we ever going to get other collab events? Is there anything that global could potentially get?

There's a lot of shitty monsters that start off shit, but once you unlock their additional stat boards, they become godly. Remember, all passive stat bonuses apply no matter which form a monster is in.

>he thinks the chain meta lasts long with how trials start becoming

Secret of Mana and several of the Saga games were released in the west just fine. They just didn't give it to us. We'll obviously get future Mobius collabs in the future and in all honesty Dissidia needed its own realm before that whole Onion farce happened already.

I feel you. I just want our vitality motes. I don't really care about bards.. Does anyone? Bards suck.

Basically this, probably one of the few actual complaints about how DeNA handles Global.

Does anyone remember that old Forbidden Treasure event from a long time ago where they handed out Mog / Edward / Firion / etc who we skipped because they were collab rewards? I'm not sure if that was in JP (or at least in the form we got it) but I think that's the only recorded instance of them putting in effort to normalize Global with JP.

Granted the IV torment with Bard Motes + Curilla / Ayame's stuff showing up on the Aphmau banner will bring us back up but that's in forever later as far as we're concerned. Is it really that hard for them to just dump everything now and avoid the (((cultural differences))) excuse?

For example, I'd be fine if they did something like include a second XI banner for the upcoming event and just recycle half the stuff on the first banner except with the stuff from the Grandmasters event as the main draws. It's not even out of place for them to recycle shit, I know there was a VII event some time ago where Cloud OSB showed up on both banners (Angeal event?)

>Last chance at Light SSB2
Guess I'm pulling...

I can confirm that the person who does girlfriend post is either the doc guy or someone who play FF4R 2 years ago. Dont ask how.

>Saga games

Is there a chainsaw? I'm asking because it's already partially FF related but I'd really like some FF Legends content.

>nemesis is time limited

Fucking why?

>every event is time limited

fucking why?

I dunno about you, but I'd rather not have that thing hanging over my head forever. I've had some good runs, but I don't want to feel like I have to finish it.

Alright RKfriends, if I add myself to the doc today what should my RW be?

>Beatrix BSB/Agrias BSB
Probably Beatrix since Agriasfags are already in the doc but no Beatrix.

>Y'shtola anything
I got all of her SBs. Pick one.

>Eiko BSB
Crit buff, physblink, whatever

>Quina BSB
Since there's a lack of support BSBs on doc

>Minfilia Blessing of Light or Ramza Shout
50% ATK/Guts, decent waifu or the classic Shout I guess

>Maria BSB
Because muh damage I guess

>Raines BSB
For that monthly flavor

>Papalymo Leylines
in case of mage team

>Alphinaud Radiant Shield
Especially right now I guess

>Rikku BSB
my waifu

>Sazh Choco Chick
50% ATK/MBlink

>Hope OSB
For when you want to cast Fist

>Serah BSB
high tier waifu & Ice is nice

>Celes Indomitable Blade
Runic

>Larsa Pro/Shellga & Stoneskin 30%
>Paladin Force
>Garnet Divine Guardian OR Enveloping Warmth
>Aerith BSB

1. who the fuck summons a support bsb

2. Wall or Team Buff is your best bet.

A chainsaw's been in game for months as one of Edgar's SB relics. It even changes your regular attack/phys ability use animation to one with a hockey mask and the chainsaw spinning.

In BE I've lost 20 friend slots since this morning. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a glitch or do people just not like my DW MemeGod?

This isn't a Global complaint in particular but I do think it's garbage that DeNA made the Five Dooms event a limited one-time thing.

Like I don't care about only being to do them once on an account but Torments don't make up that amount of missing Job Motes.

Quina or Rikku because I like variety desu

Apart from Maria / Larsa and those I've seen basically everything on that list at the doc at some point.

People who don't have Support BSBs might. Vaan's consistently been a popular one I think.

As for team buffs... well, there's quite a few to pick from there.

My bad, not friend slots, friends on my friend list.

Take of the filter, dipshit

I meant Saga's but that works too I guess. I just really like the FF Legends games, man.

Mostly mentioned Larsa as a possibility to annoy Vayneposter. There's a few other things I have but they're not really worth mentioning, or hilariously bad like Freya's BSB.

Rikku BSB was popular for me for a long time. I'm on Quina right now but it feels dirty.

Just personal preference, but please don't set an OSB. Every random person sets one, and it seriously clogs up the list.

How much power does it take for an Orlandu to solo ELT? How can he handle the 3 black chocobos? I have mostly just been using my allies to solo pro for me.

I never RW OSBs either, just figured Hope was at least worth mentioning due to being Holy black magic as somewhat of an oddity.

Orlandu doesn't solo anything, he uses his friend to chain. And everything dies in one turn.
Although for the chocobos, he can use cleansing strike.

Alphinaud SSB pls. Makes the most sense with Nemesis event.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

The OSB itself is fine, it's just that I see so damn many people setting them that I just don't want to see them anymore. They are honestly the best thing for newer people to get through tougher dungeons than they normally could because of boss nukes.

>cleaning out follower list before adding to doc so people can actually follow
>see this

Fuck off toriyama

If my abilities trigger twice due to a Record Memory, do i get twice the SB charge?

You will get SB charge for each of the actions, yes. Those dualcast RM's have a pretty low proc rate though, like 10-15%

HOW DO I MAKE THE PHONE RING?

alright cool

Make some friends, you lonely bastard.

got surprisingly far with the healer meme team supreme

turned into my own worst enemy in phase 3 though because i kept overhealing everyone to full so i couldn't control who got boundless ethereal'd

i fucking wish raijin had support 4 so badly. i'd have this in the bag

desu Rikku BSB because I don't have any and it's not represented in the doc. quina BSB is cool too

>that guy who starts BE with Gilgamesh, Ramza and Orlandeau

um sweetie, 20% of his health isn't what I'd consider "surprisingly far"

I think adding someone who's maxed on followers autokicks the least active person on the list so there's no need to incite drama again. At least, that's how it works on my end, sometimes I get new followers even when I'm at 100/100.

Try again faggarito

WHY DO I EVEN CARE

???
What are you questioning about it? Anniversary luckies gave me Edea and Emperor BSBs to go with Raines

Unless you mean you're some random user who never posted his code here and I somehow got you anyway, in which case 2spooky

oh. that's the wrong image, my bad. didn't you wonder why the healer meme team supreme included but one healer?

>that guy who starts BE

How desired is eiko's usb as a rw?

tfw no ramza or shine

And no time to get durandal, so he has to pray for cecil and grind out the long TMR train to even be relevant.
just kidding, I'm fucking pissed. Fuck you user for being so lucky

>tfw you have an alt so you can tell if someone is from /ffg/ if you get followed on both of them

>sweetie

Ok babe

Decent... for now, since it has instant cast last stand

>Unless you mean you're some random user who never posted his code here and I somehow got you anyway, in which case 2spooky
Yes that's what I'm saying.

In fact half the doc seems to be following me and I'm already following some of them back.

Anyway, pic related is going up, with IX synergy and, rarely enough, water boost from Quina's robe.

I'm still mad her BSB isn't Machina Maw, which is pretty much exactly what it is.

What do you mean? Cant you tell who from /ffg/ follows you by the big /ffg/ in their profile?

>that guy

Is Edea BSB coming back? I want to use her in my mage team but i only have her shit SSB

>tfw you have an alt so you can play the game two times at once

What should I farm on my last spot between :
Ring of the Lucii
4th dualwield
Soluna Ring
Dark Knight Soul
Whatever weapon you can think of that isn't on a 5* base

>tfw you have an alt just to pull on when the urge to gamble is too strong

I'm actually getting that thing as long as I don't run out of friends to carry me through PRO (might try ELT, but I wonder if a single friend char can carry through it). I'm at 2.5k right now, so it's achievable.

:^)

>do this
>get better rolls than your main

Post FC

Farm another Excalibur

Wow bunny echo looks cute anyone buy her ?

Does she say anything funny ?

But I already have two

Which is the next banner to save for in BE? RK? Their JP variants?

WHO IS THIS QT

Any Noct around 800 or higher ATK can solo ELT easy, and there are plenty of those in /ffg/

I'm one of the Noctises (Noctii?) who accepted you. Mine can solo ELT, use warp break on every round and it will die in one shot except the final round, which takes two

A 700+ATK orlandeau could probably get you through ELT just fine. They'll need Bushido: Freedom or Bladeblitz to deal with Chocobos if you run into em, though. They also might need 2 turns to kill the final boss, so bring something to cure confusion or hope they don't get hit by it. You'll be in trouble if they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLKm1iuxvuY&t=0s

>BE
Rikku and tidus are supposedly meme tier, so FFX banner I guess
>RK
Cloud's USB.

Cleansing strike works fine for the chocobos if you click on a new one after the first dies

she's the girl from the exvius update vides

youtu.be/rLKm1iuxvuY

I need to scour this video and see if there's any good reaction images

i recommend watching with google susbtitles on for top lels