Hello Veeky Forums you can tell me all your darkest secrets

>Hello Veeky Forums you can tell me all your darkest secrets.

I'm here for you Veeky Forums you have a dear friend in me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imp_of_the_Perverse
psychologytoday.com/blog/minding-the-enemy/201308/the-imp-the-perverse
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I,_Olga_Hepnarová
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you live a very long life, but watch as everyone you ever remotely care about dies of horrible diseases.

I unironically like the fiat multipla

miatas are cool

I'd rather drive an old shitbox rattling and whistling all around while under the speed limit, and giving me the impression I'm going fast, than an actual fast car. I've never driven on track though, but speeding on public road makes me unconfortable most of the time.

But I still love cars guyze, I swear, I'm cool!

I'm a flaming homosexual

I told myself I would leave Veeky Forums when they started captcha

I know yourehereforever.jpg haha hehe

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I drive

While driving I often think what would happen if I yanked the steering wheel and turned into oncoming traffic/a ditch/random pedestrians. I mean, I know what would happen, Im just somehow tempted to do it.

I would gladly drive an electric if it meant never having to deal with emissions control testing again.

I go over 100 daily and will just push the pedal further down if the lights come on behind me

>Thank you partner.
'Preciate it.

I'm scared to track my car because I spun out and got stuck in the mud the first time I tried. I'm also scared to modify my own car because I have no garage/tools, and I broke my motor mount while rushing because some other guy wanted to rent the hoist I was using. I'm also partially at fault for a sideswipe incident. Lastly, I've masturbated to a 13 year old cartoon witch about 300 times this year alone.

That's about it.

almost everyone thinks about that

I let a stripper spit in my mouth when i was coked up in Las Vegas on vacation. Ate same strippers asshole and came in her rawdog. Booked a flight the next day and left without telling her or her knowing my real name

Same here brother

I don't know anything about cars but you stupid fucks still give me multiple (you)'s and it's the only reason why I post here.

I threw my cat last night. Bitch meows like crazy at me while I'm sleeping and I played with her for two hours to go to sleep and she still wouldn't. I feel like a monster.

After my brother's death I've been driving up and down a couple of local mountain passes faster and faster everyday to just see if something will happen to me and I can end it all.

It's a common psychological phenomenon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imp_of_the_Perverse

psychologytoday.com/blog/minding-the-enemy/201308/the-imp-the-perverse

I unironically prefer the KA24DE over the SR20 because 1) I'm poor 2) Turbos are overrated for 99% of drivers on the road irl.

I have never experienced that and it is not common. You're fucked in the head. My mom knew someone who told her about having those thoughts, and the absolute madman actually fucking did it one day and killed a family of five. Get help you psychos.

I genuinely think BMW makes some of the most reliable cars out there, the only cars that have never left me stranded. My current backup car is a V12 BMW of all things.

yeah sure i bet you don't masturbate either you repressed fuck

I can relate, my fiancé died in a car crash. Have hated toyotas ever since.

Please god take me.

My brother passed away from a drug overdose, sorry to hear about your fiance.

good taste man, nothing to be ashamed about

p sure everyone has done that last thing

I fell asleep at the wheel and hit the person in front of me.

I wait way too long at stop signs because of my crippling fear of getting t-boned with only liability insurance.

I masturbate to a fictional snake girl daily.

I kinda liked the way the Civic Type R looked.

I have an emotional attachment to my car and bawled when I damaged the front end.

I rub my car's steering wheel/dashboard after going on a togue run and telling her that she did good.

i havent changed the oil in my daily for like a year and a half

How the fuck? Make/model?

i really want to get into basic auto repairs i have some tools but im so scared and have no idea where to start and no garage

Oil changes and brake pads. Easiest shit ever. Get a Haynes manual

Sell your 240 to someone worthy you pleb

>I masturbate to a fictional snake girl daily.

Didn't expect to meet a fellow-traveler here.

kys

not him but i've changed the oil once in my car

Now, doesn't help that i lived like 2 miles from work so i barely put 2k miles a year on the thing

i've only had sex with men who are older than 40 years old.

My gfs minivan is faster than my daily

Faggot detected

Best taste
>tfw no viper so that I can put a Miia sticker on it

I pat my car as if to comfort it when I get out and leave it anywhere. Also I write My Little Pony greentext.

When I see someone way above the speed limit I like to think they really need to take a dump.

>he has similar taste as me, therefore it's good

Well aren't you a fat fuck? Your battery's going to die, and your engine's going to burn oil like a sikk cunt.

>I wait way too long at stop signs because of my crippling fear of getting t-boned with only liability insurance
Your not the only one

>tfw no snekfu

I really hate driving manual and wish I had my autotragic DD back

I've watched so many videos and read so much on car maintenance and repair but when it comes to it I'm 2 lazy and just bring it to a mechanic

>I rub my car's steering wheel/dashboard after going on a togue run and telling her that she did good.
I do this too. When I fill up on gas I like to give it's full tummy a little rub

I crashed some guy doing a left turn, we interchanged numbers and all that, but when I called him he never picked up the phone. I needed my car repaired asap so I just claimed a hit-and-run while parked to the insurance company and got everything covered, the other guy must have paid everything himself.

>leave car outside middle of the day
>key is still in ignition on engine off
>like this for 4-5 hours
>come back and back and battery is dead
I shouldn't be allowed to own a car

Tesla model 3
Lucky you

>my fetish is having sex in european and jap landbarges with asian grills,preferably on a busy street with limo tint.considering buying a ls400/30 or old s class for this reason.

I had sex in a first gen MR2 once. missionary in the passenger seat. Those footwells go on for miles when you don't have a front firewall. It's not ideal, but in a pinch, totally possible.

Every day I take the back route home to WOT down dirt roads and around corners in my truck.

Dad?

Unless your gearbox sucks you must be really lazy to outright hate it.

Battery is dead currently because it hasn't moved in a month.

On the plus side, its a junkyard battery, which means that someone desulfated it at some point, and the nice thing about that is that the desulfater hangs around in the electrolye and prevents more sulfate crysals from forming.
Long story short is, for a while more, that battery will revive with a quick jump no problem.

I have a trickle charger on another GM sidepost if that end up not working.

And the motor has less than 10k miles on it, doesn't even leak anywhere

I didn't learn how to drive until I was 20.

This film
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I,_Olga_Hepnarová

Plot twist, my missile is s14 ka24 but my s13 is RB25 swapped with a proper harness and mounts so that the tach works and the hood doesnt need to be modified to close ;)

Fapped in my car

Please don't tell anyone

Step it up desu, I fapped in my friend's car.

>got road head only once
>was too nervous to cum
>haven't had the opportunity again
I've never told anyone about this but I fucking HATE myself for it

I uh...
I like Miatas

I have a GTI and love it

I uh, I once swapped out my friend's 16 psi turbo for my 9 psi turbo, and kept the bigger turbo. I still feel shit even though we both now have better cars. Not really dark, but somehow needed to say it. Also, I beat him in a race because of 'my' enhanced turbo and his girlfriend dumped him because of everything that led up to that race, he told me the full reason why she broke up, but I think the losing was kind of a breaking point.

gt86?

i purposefully drained the oil and trans fluid out of my friends 240sx so it would finally blow up and he'd get something not at shit.

That is pretty dark.

It's faster than the gt86 as well.
The Zafira OPC is the practical joke of Minivans.

I'm a kissless virgin at age 20. I keep telling myself I am going to make effort to get a gf but the years just go by and I never do anything.

I like my bland 90s toyota camry.

When I get cut off i flip the middle finger and in an autistic voice i say "Fuck U hater suck on this hater"

Yes my son...

Yeah, I still feel bad about it, still haven't told him. He's still single and rarely goes to the track. Thing is, he's not so good with the mechanic aspects of motor engines, so I helped him modify his cars. So I always think he blames me. What should I do though?

>ls400/30 or old s class
>not extended wheelbase e38

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought
>Rachman's survey of healthy college students found that virtually all of them had intrusive thoughts from time to time, including: [...] impulses to violently attack, hit, harm or kill a person, small child, or animal [...] These thoughts are part of being human...

Here's mine:
I eat in my car sometimes, or a lot. I waited 2 years to fix a check engine light (I knew what it was though), only doing it begrudgingly to pass inspection. I'm not a virgin (fucked the class slut a few times in HS) but never kissed a girl before or had a real girlfriend. I like morphine. I voted Trump and I don't regret it one bit. I fap to animu grills.

Bought e92 M3 for 52k lel.

patrician taste

you fucking monster

tomorrow ill buy my first car

Muh niggas.

I always switch to gear 1 before stopping at the stop table. Please don't bully.

I can't afford a car so I DD my mother's shitbox because she's retired and doesn't use it anymore.
I've been driving it since I got my license, I grew closer to it and try to take care of it as much as I can.
Sometimes I talk to it or give it small pats on the steering wheel when it performs well.

The real joke is you drained his ATF but also lol that he isnt checking oil before every drive in that thing. Either way you better be a troll of go fuck yourself

*or

Kinda want to do that with a black tinted suburban. I might hire a driver to drive me around NYC gridlock traffic all day and just fuck in the back.