One Piece Games General - /opgg/

egg hunt edition

last laughing at Pedo central: >NEW General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Apr 01 - 31: Rocketman in Rayleigh Bazaar
>Apr 04 - 10: Easter Eggs Chance from Snails
>Apr 04 - 17: Big Top Ship (1.5x ATK/Beli/EXP)
>Apr 06/09/11/16: Easter Restaurant Le Crap
>Apr 07 - 10: Daily Strawhat Island
>Apr 11 - 16: 2x Drop Weekly Quests

- Coliseum -
>Mar 22 - Apr 09: Capone (NEW) / Apoo / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Mar 28 - Apr 11: Rumbar Pirates (NEW)
>Mar 28 - Apr 04: T-Bone / Tsuru
>Apr 04 - 11: Shanks & Buggy / Breed / Kraken / Marguerite

- Raids -
>Apr 01: Imposter Strawhats
>Apr 02: Ivankov
>Apr 06: Boa

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 28 - Apr 02: 2x Drop Weekly Quests
>Apr 01 - 09: Forest of Training: Nose
>Apr 01 - 03: 2x Skill Up
>Apr 05/08: Restaurant Le Crap
>Apr 09/10: Booster Beach & Evolver Forest

- Coliseum -
>Mar 22 - Apr 10: Suleiman (NEW) / Arlong (NEW) / Blenheim (NEW) / Ganfall / Paulie
>Mar 30 - Apr 11: Gladius / Oars. Jr / Chopper / Foxy

- Fortnights -
>Mar 21 - Apr 04: Dadan Family (NEW)
>Mar 30 - Apr 06: YArlong / Hannyabal / Pekoms
>Apr 04 - 18: ??? (NEW)
>Apr 06 - 13: Tsuru / Kraken

- Raids -
>Apr 01: Heracles-un & Usopp-un
>Apr 02: Magellan
>Apr 03: Enel

egg hunt?

post ranking teams
my autism demands to be prepared early

eggs from snails starting tomorrow

While Sabo does have a great fucking special, many people seem to not realize that he's mostly used as a sub, similarly to how Doffy didn't need to benefit from the captain, so does Sabo, since he is used to counter several types of debuffs and mechanics, very commonly present in Colos. As you can see in the pic, despite the fact that Sabo isn't boosted at all, not even by ship, he still equals the amount of damage dealt by 100CC Inthawk.

Now with that said, I personally think that Sabo is only a good CC holder IF you have a team that is capable of boosting him, since the damage is boosted twice, not just once through his special. Whether it's something straightforward like TS Luffy or someone that can make very good use of him like Cavendish, Sabo really stands out in these sort of teams and CC is more than welcome.
If you don't then there's very little reason to do so as Sabo will deal more than enough normally to overcome whatever mechanic when used as a non-boosted sub.

i honestly dont give a fuck about all that shit
i just want a way to get more candies, this is taking way too fucking long to fully give diabetes to my units

Sanji's 40stam restaurant is coming for 2 days. On Japan :^)

just buy more gems and get more ray points lmao
infinite candies in the shop

bump

DELET THIS

who should I get first for my Jimbei team? Kizaru or Sabo?

Both are very good for Jinbei. You should just prioritize both of them.
Farm Kizaru when he is here (the 16th) and then save gems for the next time sabo is here.

So is the fortnight rotation for Japan on the same day as global?

>Rayray drops a Luffy skull
JUST

>Rayray drops a SECOND skull next run
FUCK

Why is Story Ray good?

Because Rayray is best husbando

>used snails
>forgot the eggs drop later

>just bought rocketman
>cucked myself out of the points to buy a WB skull
>clunked five fucking times on the first upgrade

Oh jesus what have I done

I did too. And the next. I thought it was getting better when each level only took 4 tries to do until the last level gave me 8 clunks and took all my cola.

That guy again. Clunked a total of maybe 15 times over the first 4 levels. Got through 4-8 with no clunks at all. Clunked like 5 times on level 9 and 10, all in all cost me about 250 cola. Not too fucking shabby.

Any other ships to get now?

Every forest except Mihawk. I don't have the units or the skillups for most of them. I'm sure I could do the Ace and maybe Beard forests since those aren't TOO tough but the others I haven't even looked at guides or anything so I have no idea what I'd be up against.

I'm saving for the Garp ship. Then I won't have to ditch all my shit uniques

what did he mean by this?

good to know

almost fell for the meme

Ah yes my favorite part of Dressrosa where Aokiji and there and everyone did a combo attack on Doffy before he ran away

>Baggy
I just want my TS Robin and Brook Bamco

Shiryu boosted again.

Shiryu nerf when.

yeah seriously

I even bought apple shekels to do 2 multis

>10x Buggy Boost

>Garp ship.
For what? Moby Dick is the best STR ship.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

God PW3 did such a shitty job improvising a conclusion to dressrosa.

>CP9 boosted
bleh...

New FN Brook, condition seems like strawhats get boosted he despairs and gives blue orbs on the boss stage

>tfw no pic like this but with Carrot
Do we have any drawfags in here?

I... Kinda wanna do a multi or two for Buggy.

I miss playing OPTC so badly but the chore of doing everything from start just pains me

>Literally a 30% chance to pull buggy, one of the absolute most god tier utility units in the entire game.

Fucking hell. I wish I had enough for a multi.

What happened?
what

>using a form of currency that you can only use in three virtual stores
>not connecting debit master race to your account with secure 2-point authorization

I get notifications on my phone every single time I buy gems within the first 5 minutes of my purchase, reassuring that I'm the only one who buys virtual waifus with my hard-earned money.

Why is Cp9 such a shitty batch

Because Tough classes never got a damage dealing captain greater than Lucci, who is pretty underwhelming at starts at a ludicrous cooldown.
3D2Y is the best they have aside from him and various 2.5 or conditionals, and he's only 2.25.
Kaku and Fukuro are just awful.
Kumadori is alright, Jabra is usually not needed over FN Kaku (who is a million times easier to socket/level), but is very useful when he's needed.
Blueno is outclassed by Sanji, and Khalifa is actually very good for Croc teams to have.

I expect his +6 to be like a reverse Sengoku, boosting units with a higher cost than his.

No. It's same legend rate, but if the last poster is a red, then it's 10x more likely to be buggy than any other legend. Japan already did this.

Or this.

As much as I want Buggy I literally own all the CP9 units and already have Shiryu whom is the only unit I care about from BB batch, I have Burgess too but meh.

Rate ups are the real deal my brethren, don't pull if you don't want dupes.

>tfw I was about 50 posts out from being able to make the new thread before I went to bed
>wake up and it's literally copy pasted without outdated information deleted

fml now we have a few days worth of this shit thread.

Oh my goood. Outdated information? I'm gonna quit now.

This is exactly why I stopped making new threads.
If nobody bothers or cares about the events in it, we might as well delete it.

>can't squeak out 50 gems for this sugo
I'd buy from resell man but isn't he usually busy around suck time

>Doing the lvl 100 mission on dream log
>Was farming kills during the beginning so I could just run though and fuck shit up later on after fighting Akainu
>Finally got the S and start steamrolling
>Around the last fight against Blackbeard my rank drops to an A
>Think my requirement for kills went up because it sounds like something that could happen in a Dynsasty Warriors type of game
>Start farming as hard as I can until nothing is left
>Still an A rank
>Say fuck it and finish the mission
>Pic Related

I wish they would give you a reminder or something on the HUD so shit like that won't happen
I guess third times the charm...

The First time I lost Akainu just did his magma rain move and destroyed Coby.

>keep getting stam refills from snails
>nothing really interesting going on to use it all on

This fortnight is destroying me

Farm dumb story units you could use a Curly Dadan

>Shliew boosted

Well then.

BUILT

This is the only reason I'm doing a single pull on this terrible sugo.

And all fodder always has a CD of 1. Stalling is a pain.

And after 3 turns he switch all orb to Psy. Under 20% hp (or 30 maybe?), He makes all Color orb weak orb to everyone and heal himself for 500k hp.
Also, if you remove his buff during g the bossfight with like Cavendish, he switch all orb to block.

Remember when fortnights where comfy and easy?

Even more annoying when half the time you don't get the drop you want.

Is it even possible for usopp to drop in story mode? I've been at this for ages

oor maybe you don't need to pull on every single sugo that comes out like an addicted whale

If you did not make a new thread when we were already on the bottom of the 10th page, then you have no fucking right to whine about it

Don't forget to leave your inthawks up when Easter Eggs come up.

I need that shit.

I was asleep you double nigger otherwise I would have.

Why INThawk?

I got 1 easter egg out of 5 snails. Thank god it wasn;t rcv.

Fastest captain out there if you don't have Shanks or Sengoku, right?

It's much better to run Double Haruta, due to how weak the enemies are

>making a run actually take double the time for doubling 2 drops instead of just getting 2 extra runs in

If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I was honestly just planning on using 2 inthawks and Cavendish + strong slasher beatsticks.

>double the time

Dude the enemies are weak as fuck, literally every stage can be one-shot, and you just use a few specials for the last stage.

Make sure to run haruta or baccarat for the buggy gem mission; he drops sock books-!

>Eggs give 30.000 XP
>I only have max units and fodder to feed them to

6* Carrot when

Legend Buggy is comig to Global y'all

He is really bad
And you if you pull him you'll be sad sad sad

Would he be reasonable if you could choose your duplicate? That could actually work.

Best legend for us promising rookies

yiff in hell Mabel you degenerate

>global pool permanently tainted

I'm gonna reduce my whaling power. No point to whale and get a fucking Buggy.

The golden age of global is over m8
now we are gonna get all the garbage legends and have a piece of shit meme pool like JP

>tfw you still need to pull Marco and Doffy to make some of your legends non shit
>and also Robin for Croc
>will forever only pull garbage

wont be long until we get Hody/Shirahosi/Usopp to furthur shit up the pool
Better do it while you only have Buggy to worry about

>never fucking get any of those when farming Colos
>got two from that thanks to Haruta
Best 0 stam I've ever not spent

I don't know why OPTC has to hit 750 posts in the dead of fucking night (Its 3:40 am as of this writing) in USA. This keeps happening because the rest of the world feels entitled to quality but wont do anything to contribute.

Maybe if you lazy ass pinoy/euros/south americans started caring enough to update the info on the OP then we wouldnt have this problem. If I see another "I was asleep so I couldnt update the OP" post then I'm convinced that I'm right about this.

None of those 3 are shit. sub 100 shitters should stop posting

>Jp betatester
I don't know why they didn't filter this garbage out of our pristine pool. that's what you beta testers are meant for.

I'm a Global player you fucking retard. None of those 3 are shit. Stop posting.

>implying all of those are not 100 times better than Boa, Rayleigh, Corazon, Lucci etc

>have 2 PhD on rocks and dirt
>spend all day shitposting on a taiwanese basket-weaving forum complaining about people who play a slightly different version of the game you play

>False flagging JpBeta buttlicker