>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
-GUDAGUDA Part 2 coming in mid-April
-news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
-CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av9252034/?from=search&seid=12233156776967404102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Manaka!

Is that a fucking nipple?!

snek lover

Helena is hot

nth for cute alien enthusiast

/jannu/ thread?

Why was Melty Blood forgotten?

Witch Thread.

Oh shit, we're fucked.

>butterfly tattoo
ruined

Karna go fuck yourself.

I love my waifu!

When's caster daily day

Silly Gudako, there's nothing in there for you to grab.

News when?

>karna got replaced on team america by an insane pigeon fetishist

Five minutes.

Jannu is my waifu.
Yesterday, user.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

FUCK seriously? I thought it was assassin day

Cute king!

Rape.

4 Hours later, the only 5* I've seen was a CE. I have also not even seen one Tamamo Cat from my tutorial 10 roll. But I will not falter. I will get Florence or at least settle with Cuzilla or Banana.

>four times stronger
>three times faster to move and react
>preternatural fighting senses so sharp they border on prescience
>armed with an invisible chainsaw
I don't care how good the other guy is at drunken boxing, no fighting style is going to be very effective if you're weak as a kitten and moving in slow motion.

I just think of it as caster buffing the fuck out of him, otherwise getting beat by him is just retarded.

Japan time, user. Today was Berserker day. Tomorrow is Saber again.

He's not weak or as slow as a kitten, he was still barely within servant range of power in that moment. More than enough to cause real damage If he can land a hit.

>Prefering autistic nurse over cute banana or cute lizard.

You too?

I want to hug Gawain!

autistic nurses are cute though user

>buffing the fuck so he has all A rank stats.
Ubw interviews said with max age of the gods buffing he had about E rank stats. People overestimate buffing severely and think Rin had servant stats when she punched caster. The punching only worked because it was a sueprise and because medea has no real power. Even a far greater magus than rin can't boost a human entirely into servant level power.

How do we fix instinct?

Adding a dodge would fit lorewise.

raise the base number of stars granted by 5
have it give the same amount next turn too

5 stars for every skill level

base CD is 5 turns 3 at max level

>This is about Kuzuki-sensei who is physically stronger than regular people. Aside from his fists being strengthened by Caster, are the rest his own strength, or did Caster strengthened other parts of his body as well?
Nasu In the anime version his entire body is strengthened. When the excessively worrying Caster buffed him to ten times that of a normal human, since Kuzuki's base strength is higher than a normal human, he became even more ridiculous, and did the unthinkable during his fight with Saber. Caster was surprised herself: "What the? Isn't my Master a little too strong?!"
Takeuchi On a side note, it was also thanks to Caster's help that Kuzuki was able to move inside to Rider barrier.

make it give stars for 3 turns and a 1-turn dodge

Add a dodge, make it KoH lite.

How the hell do I use a code cast in extella, the game never told me this and I keep dying.

This, it should generate stars for 3 turns and not just generate a few stars that can't even crit in 1 turn

Medea's buffs gave him ten times the speed and strength of a human. Artoria is several times faster and stronger than even that. The difference is like that between a child and an adult.

Dpad, you need to equip a specific one of you want to avoid the fire/poison traps.

Who's the bunny girl? Steven Spielberg? Or was there any director that also worked on Playboy videos?

That's me

Some combination of increasing the stars it gives by like 20, adding a dodge, reducing the cool down, or increasing damage in some form.

>DW said they were going to fix instinct
>They just make some shitty buff like dodge penetration

No, the difference is as much as a strong servant and weak servant, but you also gotta remember that it's Shirou Saber, who has shitty stats. A weak servant can fight a strong servant with the right technique. We have tamamo who has that tier stats being able to keep up in CCC with sabers.

Bully the saber

Stats are literally a meme that Nasu ignores whenever they get in the way of what he wants to write.

There's a stray cat living in the roof of my shed, I tried to coax him into coming but he wouldn't budge. I brought him cat food and water, I hope he eats by tomorrow, I don't think he has eaten in a week.

Dodge or more stars, I use it constantly with Artoria and I barely can get one card to crit with it.

> ccc
CQC*
autocorrect a shit

wait where are you seeing this

Is that Cirnopedia? Where on the site is that?

>45 Quartz
>The only gold I got was a Kariya CE

I just wanted a cute Berserker who can actually talk. Is that too much to ask for?

I think the best way to use instinct right now is if you're close to getting 50 and just want to top it off to get a guaranteed 100 crit on all cards.

>negligee assassin is Rustal Elion

Is this what you look like?

In terms of strength it's rank E vs rank B. She's four times stronger than he is. And that's with Shirou as a master. In terms of agility it's rank E vs rank C, meaning her movements and reflexes are three times faster than his. Sure, it might not be exact, but even roughly speaking her parameters are multiple times above his.

Reduce death rate and enemy crit damage for 1 turn.

>Just nuke them from fucking orbit.
Literally the smartest person in IBO

This sounds like something DW would actually do.

>Medea's buffs gave him ten times the speed and strength of a human.

That was always just an example for the sake of scale, we've never been given the exact amount a Servant vessel is superior to normal humans. Nasu avoids putting hard numbers on anything he can so that he never writes himself into a corner.

Got Cu Chulainn alter from gacha is he any good among the zerkers?

The best

Can solo goetia without maxed skills

He's about as good as Herc is when Herc has his personal CE equipped. That's very, very good.

>Nasu avoids putting hard numbers on anything
He literally does it without prodding. It's just that the numbers are usually meaningless anyway.

Protea seems to be able to get stronger and bigger faster than Melt can absorb energy, but she becomes dumber the more powerful she is. Melt is described as having infinite potential with the advantage of not losing her intelligence the more powerful she becomes. She could turn the entire planet's population into a big blob or demonic ocean that melts everything for her to absorb, kinda like End of Evangelion.

reminder that all women in this thread are disgusting and should be eradicated.

He's the best

Literally the best berserker ingame

bilibili.com/video/av9252034/?from=search&seid=12233156776967404102

Kuzuki Servant when?
He's not possessed by anyone, he's just Kuzuki.

If I don't get Mo-san tomorrow I'm going to be very sad.

it's the best Berserker as he NEVER dies

>get Nightingale in a ticket
I'm kinda annoyed because that could've been Cuzilla

Is she good to Buster meme with Merlin and any Buster gorilla?

Good luck user! Let us know how your roll goes!

merlin makes her completely redundant

What are you talking about? Everybody in these threads is a cute little girl, you aren't one of those smelly boys are you?

>Choke slammed by a schoolteacher.
Saber will never fully recover.

No, that's Herc with his Bond CE equipped

I would have reported you for offtopic /pol/ shit but I agree with you so move along

B-but what about my waifu Lancelot-chan?

She's useless if you have Merlin

It's said that protea counters melt however, which means she wins out in thst confrontation. But lip counters protea. Melt is said to beat Lip.

why is Rama so sexual?

How could Shirou trace Nine Lives from a slab of rock that had never been used to perform Nine Lives?

Reported

"Donut" - Anus

Nine Lives is inherent in all of Berserker's attacks, as it is not a technique but a fighting style. There are specific techniques as a part of it, which Shirou used. But he could only trace a really shitty version of the weakest version of Nine Lives: Shooting the Hundred Heads.

"Don't think, imasine" - Nasu

We need Blackbeard (True).

He traced it from Berserker himself, and also traced the slab.

W-Wait don't report me onii-chan! I have beer and rock cd's in my van, why don't you come and get them?

BLACKBEARD WHEN?

But Berserker didn't use that fighting style with the rock slab and couldn't even do so. The style does not exist in the slab's history.

I do have Merlin and I might hold off levelling her for now

I will eventually though cos she's my first 5* Berserker and her sprites are cute

"Please stop" - Eggplant

I know, that's why I stated that Melt has the advantage when it comes to retaining her intelligence, but not when it comes to becoming bigger/stronger faster. Protea by the time she becomes as big as a planet will probably be too dumb to fight or have a sense of herself.