pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-28-for-honor-tournament-organisers-ban-the-games-most-overpowered-hero
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for Aztec souls

having a lot of fun with charged r2's

>made my great mace caster cleric build around launch when it was a fucking garbage-can meme to use
>now it's probably one of the better options in the current meta
>stuck on an aquamarine dagger character which is also good but I'm shit at using it

What, still here?

>tfw your autism can't be sated till you have both gold medals in the arena
>you keep getting pair with a retard
Fuck you alexander

is it too late to collage

>you will never play Souls for the first time again

What, still partaking?

can't you get it from 1v1 brawl?

>Souls pee vee pee
Play For Honor instead.

What SL is this ? I helped a guy named that not so long ago, can I have hope to find 2v2 or 3v3 in the arena as a SL 210 ?

>buying anything produced by ubisoft
how about you end your life instead

It's the only thing I miss when using Paired UGS
But I'm having so much fun beating stuff I normally wouldn't, like passive reactive fags and quickstep cunts.
The L1 charge, the staggering WA, delayed WA followup, the spin followups that rollcatch. Everything I ever wanted in my favorite weapon class.

Nice /v/ opinion my friend
In total From has probably released more shit games than them

Anyone got a spare Frayed Blade on PS4?
I can trade any none-DLC weapons/armor/rings for it.

Buy it for me

Is 30 strength 60 faith what I want for the Crucifix?

kys weeb

I found a thing

>TFW invaderbro helps me beat 4 man squad

Feels good man.

For Honor may be slightly more balanced but its Ubisoft cancer. Fuck PVP in general no game seems to get the skill levels right. Playing against total scrubs and NEETs who only play PVP 20 hours a day is annoying

>DS3 Switch Edition
Great, now I can point down at people and rage in public.

I can give you one in return for a DSGA or Borts Hammer

>stop shitposting about Midir and go fight Gael
>did it on the first try (this session)

Yeah, it was at SL75 in NG so it doesn't fucking matter.

But I did it. I finally fucking did it. It is a good fight, but having to do nothing but kite until he does his only punishable moves (the end of the 3-somersault string a la Arty or any stab move) is kind of tedious.

Fuck Midir though.

theres 2 seperate medals for solo and co op brawls

Yep

not a /v/ opinion so much as an informed opinion formed from having played ubisoft games in the past and being let down every single time-- and that's not even getting into the bullshit that is uplay

oi
is brawl/co-op match honor linked across all chars?

>Portable Dark Souls
I'm interested, but I'm afraid of scaring other people with the noises I make when I fuck up.

You can put it back on tumblr where you found it, its not happening.

Fucking nice, I have Darkmoon Blade all set too. Faith finally paid off.

Not him but yeah, that's how I did it.

>how about you end your life instead

really makes me think

God damn Midir is fun as fuck once you get his moveset down. I will concede that he does suffer from "may as well 1 shot you" though. Most of his attacks do just enough damage to make it so that most of a +10 estus will be wasted to heal it but that you can't leave it or the next hit will likely 1-shot you (or uncomfortably close to it).

Using Lorians greatsword at level 80.
I have two questions, is level 80 now a stupid level to be at this current time where I PvP religiously? And what are the recommended levels for dex/str be with it and general tips using it.

Thanks senpaitachi!

Id get it but it probably runs like shit and the switch has a shit wifi reciever so itll probably be 150ms latency minimum

Nah fuck Midir.

Alright. Put a white sign at High Wall?
pw: dsg

I don't really know what people have against them, the only thing I will never forgive was AC Unity's state at release, unplayable. Otherwise the two million AC games have nice historical locations and GOAT soundtracks, none of them are worth full price though.
Haven't played much else by them except For Honor

DMB is magic damage, you want to use the Dark Blade buff to add to your existing dark damage. It'll add 210 dark damage assuming you're using yorshka's chime.

G I T
U
D

he really isn't that bad once you start paying attention.

here is ur tier list

hourly reminder to pocket a quickstep or perseverance side weapon if you have booty troubles against ring knight duals

having rope poo bombs on your bar to let them know what's good after you give them the gucci is also important

should probably make a 'spells' tier list but i think it'd just be

Good Tier
Black Snek
Lightning Arrow
Chaos Vestiges

Bad Tier
everything else

>I don't really know what people have against them
the wound left from watch dogs and the division are still fresh

Finally got the Hollow Thieves hood.

What songs do you associate with when you finally get some sweet, sweet victory, /dsg/?

Nah, fuck Midir.

I'll drop a red sign. Hopping on now so it'll be a few minutes.

You forgot blek flem

>Lightning Arrow is just an MSpaint version instead of the actual spell icon

This is my favorite part of this meme, thank you friend.

shira's voice actress is really good

shitter confirmed

>Faith finally paid off
>Praying to the people who cucked your entire species

It's stupid if you don't find people. Leave str/dex at base and gouge vig/vit/end

>hourly reminder to pocket a quickstep or perseverance side weapon if you have booty troubles against ring knight duals
Have you actually done that? I'm raping every quickstep cunts I see with paired ugs

From my opinion, the only bad matchups are perseverance weapons and other Ultra/Greats that have strong charge R2s. Otherwise, I'm losing very few matches against regular opponents.

YEEZY YEEZY WHAT'S GOOD

>have pure mage
>win most of my fights by baiting favorable trades with MLGS WA
conflicted feelings

Ubisoft just doesn't know how to make a game that lasts long, which is why a multiplayer game from them always makes me pause. They have great sales for sure and if they made single player games solely with the kind of content they come out with it would be fine, but they just can't keep a large enough playerbase for PVP

Alright I'll see what I can do, I haven't been on dsg in a while what's the current kool kid meta level? And what's the actual current one?

>Kanye
>Over 8 INT

>my victory post got buried
Someone tell me I did a good job ;_;

>"slightly more balanced"
>already had to ban a completely overpowered class from tournament play
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-28-for-honor-tournament-organisers-ban-the-games-most-overpowered-hero

Question: I killed darkeater midir on the bridge, is he dead or just buggered off?

Wrong one, you cuck.

Seeing that DUGSLMAO is the meta for a lot of shitters, For Honor has slightly better balance.

Gotcha, thanks.

>Someone tell me I did a good job ;_;

i will congratulate your mother tonight kiddo

she must be so proud to have such a successful boi

You only made him stronger.

>slightly more balanced
If only for lack of significant gear. If it had as many combinations and playstyles as DS3 it'd be just as fucked.

>eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-28-for-honor-tournament-organisers-ban-the-games-most-overpowered-hero
>"It's a fighting game about mind games, not twitch reflexes"
>literally the entire premise of the game is high-speed rock-paper-scissors
I hate game journalists.

why is rotten ghru spear a shitty weapon?

Charmaine?
Not sure if I summoned the wrong person.

Oh shit, I upgraded Frayed Blade so that must be why you can't see it. Let be revert the save and try this again.

I meant it in the sense of don't fix what ain't broke. I think most people are ~120
Buggered off. You didn't really think that was the fight half of dsg was sparging about, did you?

>that much damage
Was the guy wearing a Clutch ring or something?

i've been doing it for days, it was almost an immediate reaction weapon choice to the first time i saw that slow-ass poke charge hit me from twice the weapon's actual length

we can do some arena scuffles (on pc) if you want, i guarantee i can kill you with an unbuffed bandit knife if our latency is reasonable. there's nothing in the dugs' arsenal outside of fucky pushbumps on the weapon art that can really punish an aggressive quickstep bullying

>Bullying obviously new hosts and tearing them down throughout the duration of an invasion in Irithyll Dungeon as their SL 120 buddy tries desperately to save them
Its such a devilish feeling

the switch hardware can't even handle playing WIIU games, it is confirmed fake

Gladly

>implying yeezy wouldnt be a cleric with low int

Right person. Let me try again in a few

>Miyazaki gave faith builds one of the best ranged spells in entire series
what the hell happened

Oh, fuck.

probably just fully charged r2 + leo vs low defenses

LOOOOOOOOOOOOWLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS
fuck I enjoyed Black Flag

have you actually looked at it

Its fine though. I made a save so I can revert it and give an unupgraded one. Wait for a red sign again

He prolly got forced to stop making anime weapon arts and was forced to make an actually good FTH attack miracle

>tfw dropped my only caestus and dark hand for a noob
Why the fuck can't you buy more of these? I don't want to have to itemswap some new ones in.

No idea, I never usually do that much.
I had Knights/Favour/Hornet and Cloranthy ring equip.

SL 125
40STR
40DEX

The WA staggering quicksteps out of the r1 usually works for me.
We can do some matches, but only on weekends. I can't play on week days or I end up playing all night and work like shit the other day.

I made a +10 blood rotten ghru spear and it works pretty good, the damage is ass but everyone just runs away from me. the only guy that fucked me was some nigger in full havels with a millwood axe who just swung at me forever as if he had infinite fucking stamina.

Man, I've been thinking about a hypothetical Gwynevere boss all fucking day today. I really wish I got to see her.

Buggered off.

Did ENB actually have a falling-out with From over Bloodborne or is that some made up bullshit?

Random user here, teach me the ways of quickstep bullying. Also how should I build for it? Min str/dex and then just pump end, vig and att?

Who's harder
NG+ Midir or NG+ Orphan of Kos with stakedriver?

What ever happened to that datamined Gwynevere boss fight music people found awhile ago? Anything happen with that?

Thanks a bunch.