So, what is your the most favourite conspiracy theorie about the certain historical event?

So, what is your the most favourite conspiracy theorie about the certain historical event?

Other urls found in this thread:

lds.org/general-conference/1979/10/a-witness-and-a-warning?lang=eng&_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theory*

our discovery of nuclear weapons attracted the attention of alien life

That Communism is the single most powerful secret combination that the world has ever seen. The same one that prophets, both ancent and modern have prophesied of stating that it would seek to destroy the freedoms of all nations, kindreds, tongues, and peoples.

After the end of the Cold War, Soviet spies still remain in the United States. Despite the USSR no longer existing, they continue their work subverting the United States.

>The same one that prophets, both ancent and modern have prophesied
example?

9/11 was an inside job

I see where you're going with this, but I think most of the subversion and the subverters are homegrown.

21 And they have caused the destruction of this people of whom I am now speaking, and also the destruction of the people of Nephi.
22 And whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the blood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for vengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.
23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.
24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.
25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

The above verses are copied straight out of the Book of Mormon by a man whom the Mormons consider a prophet of God named Moroni who lived in the late 300s early 400s. This is the ancient example

This is actually true. They became sleepers and their old collague Putin reacteivated them. Do you think it's an accident that the rise of SJWism coincided with an increase of Russian expansionism?

Modern example:

lds.org/general-conference/1979/10/a-witness-and-a-warning?lang=eng&_r=1

Basically Mormon prophets stating that this is communism

My bad, I think I might have replied to the wrong person earlier

This one has been pretty big lately to the point that some of my friends believed it. I've also heard that the day before 9/11 the Pentagon lost 2 trillion dollars. I know it's not as bad as them "losing" (the money can't be accounted for) the 6 trillion dollars they did a few weeks ago. Also, what is your personal opinion on this particular conspiracy?

J.esus C.hrist was actually J.ulius C.aesar

The Holocaust never happened, or was greatly exaggerated in both intent and scope.

That's bullshit.

Barely a conspiracy theory inasmuch as the Russian government is openly supporting the Trump campaign...

Wow
I guess russia supports freedom more than I thought

What are you referring to, the image about Anne Frank's diary or the greater Holocaust conspiracy theory?

By the way, "that's bullshit" is kind of weak by our board's standards, sorry.

New Chronology
Basically, most of pre-1500 history is conjecture, myths and forgeries. Most states and Empires never existed or refer to more recent ones.
The Bible was created in the Middle Ages.
Oh, and Russia was all-powerful and created most things.
It's a fun theory, even if many conclusions are dubious and what it proposes as an alternative is complete WeWuz-tier bullshit. It does make you think about how distorted some parts history might actually be.

I also like to imagine that in some alternate reality ruled by Russia, this might be the historical view imposed on the world.

This is the exact opposite of what this investigation concluded.
www.annefrank.org/ImageVaultFiles/id_14671/cf_21/tenquestions_en.PDF

Quite a few cold war spies from both sides of the divide moved into industrial espionage in their host country.

Kinda neutral on it.

I believe the 'official story' of the 19 hijackers crashing into buildings, and the reasons for doing so are believable, but I don't think it's unlikely that the US might have had some hand in helping them. Prior knowledge, turning a blind eye, maybe even funding them.

There's also the Operation Northwoods stuff. But I think it would be kind of dumb to plan a conspiracy, pull it off, and then declassify the plan. Unless that's part of the conspiracy too; kind of 'hiding in plain sight";

Makes sense though. Making Russia, the most hated nation worldwide, support Trump, the currently most hated USA politic, is like adding fuel in the fire. Add their spies supporting SJW movement and Hillary through corporations, and you got broiling USA civil war, which would give Putin basically free hands to fuck over the world.

Do you actually believe Moroni was even a real person

source?

I'm sorry, but I couldn't possibly reveal my source