Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums
finally got my S...
what's your thought?

QT

Looks like an AP1 tho

+1 for hardtop

How much did you pay? Also, how many miles?

looks clean af

also fuck your filter OP

>inb4 hurr durr "get a miata", eurobois, and pushrods.

If it was a good price and moderately un-molested then enjoy.

>very low
>bodykit
>tires don't fit
How bad does it look up on a lift?

It looks nice, I like it.

STAY HYDRATED, GOD HAND

looks ok tho you need new tires that fit the wheels and idk about the wheels themselves but w/e

well, why wouldn't you get a Miata over an S2000?
they're literally better cars

god damn i envy you

why tires dont fit? what's proper "fitting"

AP1 with AP2 engine, invidia N1 exhaust
body's 160k km, engine 90k km.

Thanks! it's really that clean

OP here, i have both

>tires
This. Also, what's with the missing fender emblems? The car looks clean, but that's often a red flag.

>why tires dont fit? what's proper "fitting"
They're too small, look at the sidewalls.

it probably needs wider tires.
the mags are 9.5" and running on 225/40

what's Veeky Forums's master sugestion for 9.5", I will lift the car back up about 1.5".

I've owned an AP1 S2K and currently own a ND Miata and I'd say that they're equal in a holistic sense, but have big differences that will make one more appealing than the other to the prospective owner. I miss VTAK kicking in yo but I don't miss the rougher ride or the propensity to try and spin because fuck you.
They're very clearly stretched. Some stancefags like the look, but they make sidewall problems more likely.
FUUUUUCKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU

:'D :'D

Thats a nice looking house. How much does one of those go for in your area?

>what's Veeky Forums's master sugestion for 9.5"
ZII Star Specs are a good option.

They are around 300-400k canadian

holy shit what province/city

I live in the Vancouver area and 900k gets you 40 year old piece of shit. The 900k is just for the land, the house is ready to be torn down.

Wait Invidia makes exhausts now?

Quebec, st-hubert. It's one of the few province that house price arent inflated

Ya but then you have to live in Quebec....
Its not the graphics card company. I made the same mistake when

looks nice, hardtop ftw
9/10, would drive

>300,000 burgerbucks for a McMansion on a postage stamp 10 feet from someone else's $300,000 McMansion on a postage stamp
>Apparently that's a good deal in Leafland
Damn Canada. I picked up a 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick Tudor with a white picket fence on a corner lot AND an 8 bedroom, 2 bath Victorian down the street. The Victorian even has a maid staircase between the kitchen and maid's quarters. All that for about 135,000 Maplebucks.

Bonus: I can take a shit without everyone in the neighborhood knowing about it and no HOA fags are gonna tell me to trim my boxwoods.

>I made some mistake
You didn't actually. That user was either being an ass or actually didn't know the difference between Invidia and NVIDIA.

Why are canadian houses so close to each other?

It's not like you guys have a lack of land, or too many people. I'm in a New England subburb, and the closest house to mine is 50 meters away with a tree line adding to the separation.

>implying anyone is surprised to know their neighbor is taking a shit in Canada.
>Canada is like 25% indian. (Dot not teepee), so shitting in the open is normal.