Give me one reason not to buy the nissan 350z ?

give me one reason not to buy the nissan 350z ?

the 370 isn't far off? or are you looking at an old 350?

Because you should buy a E46 M3

old
pricy

Because you could have a G35 coupe, same car same everything only it looks better and you won't pass yourself five times a day?

I'd personally rather get a 94-96 300zx tt.

literally no reason not to.

>Nissan

That's basically it

there are faster cars for the same money. like a ls1 powered camaro. cos you will be swapping the engine when you get beaten by everybody else...

>camaros
>turning

>oil consumption
>shit interior
>all abused to hell by now
>letting everyone else know you're a boyracer faggot

>all abused to hell by now
Most Z owners take care of their cars.

One of the most dangerous vehicles on the road. They're very unsafe in accidents.

>drag """""racing""""" ability is all that matters in a car
kek

There isn't much reason to not just buy a 2008+ accord coupe v6 instead.

Both cars are "fast" and pigfat, except the Accord is more reliable and fits 5 people comfy.

Try lots of other sports cars first, then come back to it. Also, do consider getting a Twin Turbo 300zx.

unreliable, slow, pigfat expensive to mod. why would you take an e46 over a 350z?

don't forget rusted rear subframe

>do consider getting a Twin Turbo 300zx
Seconding this. Very reliable engine and has 300hp stock with a good aftermarket. I think it also looks better than the 350 and 370.

I know someone with an 2008 accord v6 coupe with a spun bearing. 2008+ Honda's are shit, wouldn't trust them with anything bigger than an i4.

I'm seriously considering one of these as my first car that isn't a handme down/beater here in the next 6 months.

Are they worth it? What should I look for mileage-wise, price-wise, and common problems?

It's easier to find a clean 350z than let's say WRX or Si. If you don't want a Miata than a 350z is a great choice.

Working on Nissans is a cunt of a task compared to other cars allegedly.

Make swapping out the clutch a priority because it has a longer throw that makes old Porsches seem like they have paddles.

>not buying a low mile CLK550

wew lads

Look up the stats

Pretty much the same thing as a 350z, different bodywork and interior. They're pretty reliable and if you're a huge weeb you can take the infiniti badges off and replace them with skyline and you wouldn't be wrong

The vq35de engine piston rings will fail. It is an engine flaw that nissan poorly designed to try and get better mpg. Source is Stillen and being a g35 owner for 13 years

I can't think of one reason you should buy one desu. They're ugly, slow, and a bitch to work on. But hey whatever makes you happy

The original owners do, but 2nd hand owners probably not so much.