First real adult car

Hi, Veeky Forums
Occasional lurker, first time poster.
What do you think? Just picked up the A4 quattro this past Sunday and really falling in love with it. Any sage advice?

Ditch the roof-racks.

>adult car

red.dit please

enjoy driving the car only poor white trash drive here in europe.
Audi is chrysler 300c or dodge charger of europe.

>adult car
>10 year old semi-starved VAG shitbox.

Let us know when you are ready to actually adult ok OP?

Set it back to stock everything

Should i flip it into a ditch and buy something else? Any recommendations?

They really do? I figured poor people would drive shittier cars? Could you give me some examples?

poor people drive shitty cars
poor white trash with single digit iq drive audi.
Because they cost nothing.
quattro can be had for sub 1k here. your car for around 5k.
Every time I see one driving its always some retard with bald head wearing tracksuits and gold chains having trouble breathing through its nose.
Audi is the only brand that, when you see someone step out of it, you can safely assume they are a massive stuck up cunt. And I have never been proven otherwise.
But you're burger so I wouldn't worry about it.

>am a massive stuckup cunt
>drives an a6

Italian newfag here, Audis here cost quite a bit (most likely due to taxes).
Are they really shitboxes? They seem pretty solid cars desu, but I might be wrong.
Educate me please.

I didn't mean to write "desu", fml

baka desu senpai

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your car, they're fucking with you. Keep up on maintenance and it should serve you well.

You know when sometimes people stereotype car drivers like only gays drive miatas and only vapers drive subarus?
They are never all that right.
Except "only cunts drive audis" that is true.
Audis owners are often poorfags and always cunts here that its reputation overtakes any good the car has.
Like if you need to make a good impression and arrive in a car don't get an audi. If you don't care what people think of you it doesn't matter.
But yeah they're dirt cheap poorfag lexus to volkswagens toyota.

I don't mean to knock your car OP, its quattro you did something right just ranting about how every time I see some retarded shit that makes me mad as fuck on facebook, click on profile and find out they are audi fanbois.

Contain your autism user, I have one, its alright, the maintenance is expensive for what it is. I'm probably going to trade it in soon since all the tech in it is dated as fuck and it has 125K hard miles on it.

Not all audis are that cheap

This.

Take care of your A4 and it will serve you well. They're good, solid cars. AWD makes it even better and more fun, I think you lucked out on this one. Ignore envious autistic shitposters.

Can someone explain the hate for roof racks to Me?

The most adult car is the one with the lowest TCO, because adults are aware of compound interest and invest as much as possible in low-cost index funds such as the S&P 500.

fugly and bad for mileage

>real adult car

A car is a car, you massive faggot.

You're talking to a 15 year old autistic bus rider whose high school bully drives an Audi. They're great cars, but no the most exciting to drive.

>literally i have never driven a car here's a list of badges i know
This board is 18+. Please, leave.

confirmed summerfag/buthurtboyracer.
If it's 'status' from normalfags you want you can safely place audi next to bmw.
if you want 'status' from Veeky Forums boyracers you are looking in the wrong place.
> internet hate machine

if you are happy with your car be happy with your car.
>real adults don't care what Veeky Forums thinks.

if you need to know in yurop an audi is a premium brand, here you go. it is.