Who here /stops people from passing/

Something I do when I'm not in a rush and when someone is really annoying me by tail gating me rather than just going around is when I match my speed with other cars and stop them from going around and basically lock them in behind me

Best one is when its a two lane road going one direction and some guy just comes blasting down the road at 80+ or something and he refuses to go around me so I speed up and lock myself next to a significantly slow moving car and then just match their speed, it absolutely infuriates them and I love it

Also sometimes when people are tailing me but I have an exit coming up I'll slam on my breaks down to like 50 mph to fuck with them and then go all the way over to the far right lane extremely fast with no signal (always check to make sure all lanes are open) and then flick them off as I go onto the exit
Every once in a blue moon this causes them to swerve onto the exit to follow me (especially if I was doing the lane lock in thing) but at that point none of the highway games apply anyways because everything is slow moving and there are stop lights everywhere plus they just fucked themselves by getting off the highway too early

Plus its fun to keep flipping them off and break checking them

I only do it if it's a camaro, mustang, challenger, charger, or corvette. If it's a car I like I let them through

Also one time me and this 16 wheeler stopped like 10 cars from going anything above 60 mph for like 20 minutes it was pretty hilarious they were all tailing each other and swerving from lane to lane like bugs trapped in a jar just randomly flying around, I could've and might've caused a multi car pile up by slamming on the breaks (they were all following each other way closer than one was following me) if I wasn't afraid of getting charged with manslaughter, not sure if "following too close" applies in that situation or not,

You're autistic.

It's obvious bait, just let it slide to page 10.

its not bait though

I do that to SUV and pickup truck drivers. Fuck them.

>autistic retard
>acts like an idiot
>can't spell brakes
Somehow it never fucking fails.

you're a dickhead if you do this in the left lane. now, if you're in the right lane and an asshat is weaving in and out of traffic like an idiot, then it's fair game. i like to bait them by going slightly faster than the car to my left, then when they swing in behind me, i gradually slow down and let the car on my left start to pass. when the ass hat changes lanes, i just do the same thing again.

also, i especially like when you know somebody needs to make a turn/exit/on ramp, but they are trying to pass everybody and cut the line, and just matching their speed. THAT'S fucking hilarious.

I do it in the left
thats when I have to slam on my breaks to have you zoom past me (if your in the middle lane) so I can jump through the middle into the right lane, or if your in the right I have to basically go all in and bet that you wont cause a collision over it and speed up just fast enough that I can get part of my car in front of you or behind you, basically forcing my way into the lane to the point where we will collide if you dont yield

Fuck you. People like you need to be shot or have their license revoked. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE A GRANNY. I drive a shitbox and I'm willing to bump you if you don't move.

Nigger this is painfully obvious bait. Why feed him?

I cant find the name of it but its like that thing where a fighter plane is being chased by another one so it rotates so its facing up and the other one speeds past it before it can react and by then the other plane comes back down and is now chasing the other one

Eat shit bitch, I own these roads, don't challenge me, I drive a shit box too and your bumps dont scare me, I will go 10 mph over the limit unless I'm surrounded by other cars going faster than that in which case we form an anti police pack of cars going 20 mph or whatever

I don't have plates on my car. I will cause you to wreck and keep going. and since it's a shitbox. I will dump it and call an uber. I am not joking.

Because "WHO IS WITH ME, GUYS? GUYS? Oh shit Veeky Forums doesn't have points"

try me faggot, go ahead and ram the back of my car and enjoy eating the glass from your wind shield, i'll be fine, insurance will cover me

and enjoy your engine being destroyed and coming to a stop in the middle of the highway, all the vital parts of the car are in the front

Nah, I will ensure you suffer serious injury. It's not hard to make a car flip at highway speeds. Now get out of the left lane.

If I bump him, why would me car be totaled?

nope bitch, you aren't gonna tbone me, ill move close enough to the car next to me so you cant fit to do it and then when you try to go left to get around me ill get in front of you again and keep going left to right like a see saw or like blocking someone in in go carts, fall in line and submit

if you ram hard enough to cause serious damage to the back your engine will be damaged in the process

*aren't gonna pit maneuver me

You aren't old enough to drive are you?

That's incredible

The trick is to do it with subtlety and seeing 5-10s ahead, minimum.

luckily for me im too perceptive to fall for it

I only stop them when they are straight out dicks, like overtaking on the right on the autobahn in medium heavy traffic going like 140kph, then I close gaps, slow down so the cars behind me are too close for the guys on the right to merge in.
Other than that I usually commute/ cruise down the autobahn at 210kph and give way for the very few cars that actually want to overtake at those speeds.

I do this quite often and it's fun, I only really do it to people that piss me off tho

Wanting a crazy, deranged maniac stuck behind them instead of miles ahead. Where they will draw off the highway patrol.

How about stuff that happens on the street?
>Signal to change lanes
>idiot in the other lane speeds up
>idiot gets cut off
>idiot has the nerve to honk at me

>about to turn right on red
>idiot changes lanes in the middle of the intersection

>Driving over double yellow lines or even DOUBLE double yellow lines and NOT getting that fat $300+ ticket
There's this spot by my house that's just fucking terrible. I wish that bike cop would hang out there more often.

>Jaywalking
>EVER
The crosswalk is 25 feet away, you lazy fuck. Damn, I hope I hit a jaywalker one day. They're mostly illegals and ghetto trash anyway.
>memorial for an idiot that died while jaywalking
fuck off

>red light at 2am with no other cars on the road for miles
Yeah, nah. I'm the type of person who would use his turn signals during the Apocalypse, and even I'm not stopping for that shit.

The immelmann turn is wha youre talking about

Fucking videogames actually taught me something

All those wasted years finally paid off

this should be punishable by death

>I match my speed with other cars
Once in a very rare while another car will match speed with me. Sometimes, it's just for awhile so it's coincidence and they move on. But if I see other cars behind, I will either drive faster or drive much slower in order to let other cars go by.

You never know what kind of sociopath is on the road. Maybe their girlfriend dumped them due to an abusive personality. Or they got fire from work because they have an obnoxious personality and coworkers were fed up with them.

So those people drive badly to take out their anger onto others. You see that behaviour with chimpanzees too. If frustrated, some chimps regularly attack other chimps to relieve their frustration. So it's clear that OP is demonstrating some primitive personality quirk.

I just did it this morning. Got on the highway going to work and set the cruise 10 mph above the speed limit to match the flow of traffic. See a quick motion in the rear view mirror and notice some shitbox flying up fast and changing lanes aggressively. Decided fuck that shit, downshifted and punched it. Mind you I'm driving a 5.0 mustang and this bitch was going so fast that I was pedal to the metal and hit 120 mph in a 65 just to prevent her from passing and was barely able to change lanes in front of her. Of course she started flipping shit throwing her arms in the air and flipping me off. I assume she was going to be late to work or some shit, leave earlier bitch. Basked in my success as she repeatedly tried to pass on the right when there wasn't enough room for her to without me even having to speed up. Eventually she gave up and backed off a long ways.

>Best one is when its a two lane road going one direction and some guy just comes blasting down the road at 80+ or something and he refuses to go around me
are you in the passing lane user?
if you are, you should move over

also,
>go all the way over to the far right lane extremely fast with no signal
the inner sage is strongly recommending nuclear holocaust