You have 10 seconds to justify not scrapping your shitbox

I am waiting

---------------------------

It shouldnt be so hard since every user's car posted here is called a shitbox

It's a perfectly usable vehicle for my needs.

Your move, OP.

I like it, it gets me to work, it's still under guarantee and is new enough not to need an MOT.

your performance is a joke

and no one turns their head

you purchased a cuck's tool. your wife i gettin rammed by Tryvonne

------------------

regards my car it's a head turnin modified sedan with 30,000 km on the clock

You have to go back

Scrap shit box

Proceeds to bike to work as retard op suggests

Arrive 3 hours late, get fired, can't afford new Beamer for sure now

Good idea op , kys

I don't care about performance or turning heads.

It's an economy car, not a Ferrari.

>it's an OP tries to start shit but nobody cares thread

Bus riding circle jerker

it has powerful mechanism called vtec

It's an imported Nissan Silvia S14

I can use it for a smash and grab robbery.

Even with the rust the value will only go up from here as these become harder to find.
Good restoration candidate.
Have put hours and hours of work into mechanicals.
My first car, never going to give it up for anything.
Beautiful as fuck.

faggot

>doesn't miss THE point to wave an e-dick at the end

Oh, so you're a busrider

I already have a new car, everything works on my shitbox, the insurance is way way less. Sound system doing 150db from the trunk took a couple months of work getting everything right and im not doing that again to a newer car.

Because I already did ;_;

I'm sorry shitbox. I should have changed your timing belt tesnioner sooner. How I wish, how I wish you were here.

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same old ground. What have we found? Good times, m8. Best car. Wish you were here.

It runs, and I just put a full tank of gas in it and changed the oil+filter. I also did new plugs and an air filter and vaccummed the interior. I'll probably scrap it at the end of the summer if it lasts that long. I think the head gasket is on its way out, and there is a minor coolant leak (that I won't bother fixing).

Hi, old/pol/ here.
Stop using cuck memes in threads that completely unwarrant them. You as a /pol/lack understand that you represent the board you frequent when you use these terms and should accept no less from yourself than behavior which brings good standing to /pol/ to make it as good as it was before the First Exodus. Please change your behavior unless you don't care about how /pol/ looks to other boards. We have a given duty to uphold what we know with the behavior fitting of those who know. Otherwise, get the fuck out and go away.
Thanks. Polite sage for off topic

>2000 Plymouth Breeze
>pretty good MPG
>always been reliable for the most part
>only current issues are the driver's side power lock isn't working
>Dome light switches don't work but I wired it up so they come on when the doors are open and stay on for some time after.

Paint on top is pretty rough but the interior is basically perfect.

tl;dr

Why haven't you kill yourself?
Same thing really.

both of you fuck off back to your containment board

You are a blight on this website and humanity. Please consider suicide.

i've put too much money into it

It's a future classic.

It's not even 4 years old and not a shitbox.

>Sedan
>Turns heads
Pick one.

>Brosifine
>not raping girls

pick one.

Shut up queer.

It's paid for.

It's got a lot of my stuff in it, stuff I want to keep. Also has a perfectly fine turbo in it that would be a shame to lose.

shut the fuck up

Because I don't own a shitbox :^)

>I just bought new summer tires
>I like my car
>It does turn the occasional head still, especially not being that common on the road
>It's not too under powered for my taste, especially with a manual
>It has hydraulic ps and cable throttle, no new car would have those and it's a deal breaker for me
>I would never be able to afford something nicer with less kms, especially as a 21 year old.
>I get compliments from young guys who drive Camrys or Civics as per usual in my age group
>I get compliments from older guys who had one / remembered them when new
>I get to fit in with the "performance" Honda guys in my town without needing to own a Civic or paying out the ass for an S2000

Literally no reason at all to upgrade

IMS hasn't blown yet

you're right, it's a CURRENT classic,

Lol, only to the people selling them on Kijiji. They got popular due to being a cheap, light, rwd first or second car. They simply don't have what it takes to compete in the 10k price bracket people are pushing them into. They're fun and communicative for sure, but you can get an S2000 for 10-15k, or a Porche Boxter for 12-15k. Both cars are just better built and more enjoyable in general and there are many other options that are the same story. The hype is much larger than the cars reality at this point.

Ask someone on the street whch one they would rather own and spend 10k+ on. I guarantee it won't be the 20 year old Mazda. Zoom zoom right to the mental ward.

Because I love her

ahhh the future classic autsist collectors showed up. unless you live in 1st world (like switzerland) your cars will NEVER BE WORTH ANYTHING

according to Veeky Forums that should be scrapped and its a shitbox.

If I scrap my car, how will I get to work?
We don't have great bus routes out here in flyover land.

do you live in the movie Looper?

Unless you do, it never will be a classic

only 10 right hand drive examples remain in the world
historic importance m8

They already go for more than I paid in this condition. Much more rare than a Miata, and actually built well - competitive in comfort to a modern Benz. You obviously have never driven one, busrider

giving a whole new definition to 'shitbox'

i'd fucking drive that, m8

Don't own a shitbox.

>Also,
This is just a bait thread against rotaries because you think they are shit when you blew up your own rotary engine and got stuck with the bill after being told you didn't maintain it like you should have. Fault's on you, not the car.
Go blame your mommy and daddy while you're for your bad upbringing.

It runs great and I have plans to make it less shit.

Because everything's been fixed on it and has several oem upgrades. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly reliable transportation for me for years to come with just oil changes and tires. That and anything I could afford is going to need everything that I've already put into the car I already have.

I drive a 2013 2.0 NA jetta

I can't afford to scrap it, it's my only car and how I get to work :(

because it's worth 11 grand

>no ac
>no power locks

Fuck. At least it gets me from point a to point b.

If I get a new car I'm going to have to spend at least $15k, higher insurance rates, keeping car clean, etc.

Ain't worth it desu.

resale value doesn't make a car a classic. Original mustangs and Beatles are cheap af and they're considered classics. Also Miatas have more enthusiast cred than fucking Boxters will ever have.

>15K CAD

oh shit, I could go grab a Boxter for $5k

Billionaire here, regards..... My car is a bougatti charon and only has 1000 miles then I get a new one. I turn everyone's heads wherever I go because I'm 6'3" and super rich too. Every grill wants to be with me while your wife is off with Tyrone XD
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
enjoy your shitty life faggot haha!

>implying i'd scrap it even if the IMS blew

id ls swap it with the renegade kit

But a lot the parts are brand new. Why would I get rid of a car that's half brand new? The engines give out around 300k and mines only got 140k on it. It's like throwing out a fancy lighter that's half full.

Because I like it.

Checkmate.

i like it

Fuck off fag

No, I live in San Junipero.

Why would I harm the environment by purchasing a new car and wasting resources.
Honestly this is some good bait tho.

>I did scrap mine.
>it was totaled
>frame twisted
>engine dead
>body crumpled in two places
>worth more in pieces
What were you going on about OP?

>Implying a growling V8 M5 doesn't turn heads
Stick to hatchbacks kid

What body kit is that? There's a silver miata with that same one for sale where I live.

b-but d-do you know what you g-got?

its only a shitbox if you treat it like one

I´m a poorfag and its has verry low running costs.
It will stay my DD for a pretty long time for that reason.
I´ll get a more sporty car eventualy, but I´ll keep my shitbox.

its a shitbox but its my shitbox