Blocks your path

>Blocks your path

>:)

should have posted this in /dbt/

Kek I usually haul sand too and half ass tarp my load blasting biker fags

this is why i slow down in front of truckniggers like you so that you waste a lot of gas getting back up to speed. fuck you

I'll crush your shit box faggot

this violates Veeky Forums's quality of posts rule and should be reported

good luck paying for my repairs then you obese shitstain

Good luck being a drooling vegetable

good luck accelerating fast enough to catch me, bitch

Have fun being a slave to the road while I fuck your wife :)

>I'll crush your shit box faggot
Now I know why someone posted the other day that "truckerfags are the biggest DINDU NUFFIN faggots out there on the road"

They're like the soccermoms in SUVs but on steroids
>IM DRIVING A BIG THING SO YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME MORE AND LET ME DO WHATEVER I WANT ON THE ROAD OR ELSE ILL RUN YOU OVER OK THX BAI~

>wife

I'm 22 and have binders full of women

>binders full of lot lizards

FTFY, enjoy the herpes.

Stay out of my way and we won't have a problem kid I have more miles in reverse than you do forward

Condoms are for sailors faggot

I have front and rear facing dashcams. I'll enjoy bankrupting you and the shitty fly-by-night outfit you drive for when you decide to chimp out behind the wheel.

Get a load of this wannabe cop

Thanks for proving my initial point, dindu :^)
>ayo mane if u dont move outta my way ill FUCK U UP
>>ok well good luck with the video evidence of you chimping out
>ayo mane u think u a cop or somethin smdh f.am stop snitchin mane

Autism

>posting the truth is "autism"
Maybe to a dindu

*goes up the middle of the lane*
*wot*
>bbbbbrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappppp

Enjoy getting laughed at by the police when you try to report a piss jug grenade in your car

Enjoy getting bankrupted and jailed for vehicular manslaughter, dindu :^)

Keep up the good work truckerfag. Triggering Veeky Forumstist is a pastime that many don't appreciate.

yeah and not only do you lose your job, you lose your liberty and go to jail for being a colossal nigger

I drive every class of vehicle on the road to clean up after truckers and I can assure you, you're 100% right. Between the russian and pakis that don't speak any english or comprehend traffic laws to the outlaw badass big rig billy in the fleet owned freightliner columbia going to walmart. It's all infected with bloated egos and pretending to be a relic from the glory days in the 70s and applying the golden nigging rule of dindu nuffin ever. Their attitudes are worse than mall cops in terms of their false sense of authority because they have the most wheels or they drove this many miles. One day buy a portable CB radio and call someone big rig billy and see what happens. It's great

-someone that cleans up trucker's wrecks :^)

I'm always blasting music or some stand up comedian and literally never pay attention to the cb, thank you for your service