70 gorillian vials

Is gawain good yet?

>8 memes early

/ourguy/

literally who

is this mokou

>Is gawain good yet?

He's not bad.

So after testing with Gawain for a while I've only found him consistantly useful for Cannon decks. Not even joking.

I've been doing very well against decks consistently unless my hands are bad. Even dragon.

White Paladin + Gawain is really nice especially when cannon is out. 1-2pp for 3 damage to an enemy follow or face if you are in control of the board is great.

Luminous Mage + Cannon is also very satisfying since she brings with her a second commander.

Here is my deck, I could definitely make my Bellringer into Veteran Lancers but sword has no reliable way to draw and it's nice to dig a bit so my hand doesn't suffer.

I'm not sure about the Unica's or Cyclone blades though. What do you guys think??

Is it time to rename shadowverse to dragonverse?

IKUZO
K
U
Z
O

How much money have you guys spent on this game? Is it possible to git gud as a f2p player?

Beating Dragon with its supposed "counter" is literally just a coinflip wether they get the T3 Rahab. Aggro decks can't recover from that.

I need a concede:

why not wafried instead of triple cannon? or does cannon really hate this impact?
none and with 7 months i can create almost all decks in the game

Elf master race!

>otohime
hnnnng

Shadow can occasionally bullshit their way through them with Orthrus and then pray they can overwhelm Dragon by turn 6 with Cerb/Howl.

>Fucking perfection

I don't know I guess is not my thing because their fetishes were a bit extreme or repulsive for my tastes.

>Quiet brunette
>Date for weeks, nothing unusual
>Turned out she had a fetish for femdom and wanted to fuck me using a strapon

>Quiet blonde
>She was a furry, nothing more to say

>Quiet brown girl
>Was really into occult stuff and wanted me to drink some weird love potion and do some ritualistic bullshit all the time because she wanted to us to be "chained to the other forever"

Then I dated one of the hyper super smart hard worker and super talktive ones, and she turned out to be a full time SJW with no life except making others feel bad for not being a minority.

I just stopped dating people from there at all, all are crazy in some way.

Not at all, I wanna make sure I have it as soon as I can (when it is safe to play of course) and their effects do stack.

Especially against dragon who will generally remove it whenever they can.

I've yet to have a problem with them clogging my hand.

0$

Yes. You don't get to play the best of everything immediately without whaling or getting good enough at arena to arena infinitely.
The game is pretty generous in that even if you're retarded, you can still do your daily missions to get about 50 packs a month for a good deal of cards in addition to each expansions launch packs and any event packs. Mind you, if you're good at arena you'll be making over 60 packs a week but whatever.

i don't like the whole idea "pass t5 doing nothing", especially when aggroshadow and dragon are on a rampage
i tried the whole cannon build, but it just didn't work for me at all.
Thinking about cutting him out completely

Reminder that aggro shadow being popular and having 60% winrate is just synonymous of an early meta. Remember how we thought aggro blood was she shit back when RoB was just a week old.

The true winners of the expansion is still a long way from being decided.

>Don't have a >80% winrate for the first time in 9 months
Such a hardship

>femdom and wanted to fuck me using a strapon
HOOK ME THE FUCK UP

please

I've been playing since RoB(roughly 3 months) and spent nothing on this game. I pretty much have stable decks for every class except dragon. I could've just make a storm dragon with fortes if I wanted to but it's not really necessary since I can roll the daily and get away with it.

Cyclone blade is in sword top 3 best cards this meta.

I think you have too much stuff that's not Commander for cannons and that can be changed to Commanders. Like Ding dong, Jeno and Tsukomme.

forgot pic of my deck

It's just gonna be Sword again. Albert remains the most retarded card in the game.

>Finally pull off t6 snakes
>calamitous curse gets dropped on t6
Nice fucking card cygames. How about you give us a legendary that we can actually fucking use?

I don't know about cannon but in ironwrought-light I'd immediately recoup it with a monika evolve to basically clear their board then never let go.

It's been ages since forest has a t0 deck mate.

>otohime
Hnnng

Reminder that shadow aggro is also an overrated coin flip deck.

>tfw people start tech-ing shitload of wards now

What do, Shadowbros?

if you want usable leggos just play dragon :^)

Snek is retarded, it turns blood into a coinflip machine

Attack through their wards

Play Midrange, Luna-chan.

>Waaah give me by turn 7 kill!
Neck yourself

Disciple and ethereal form?

>in ironwrought-light I'd immediately recoup it a monika evolve
what the fuck are you even talking about dude

Wight

>Finally
You should be able to get it at least 70% of the time, you're doing something wrong with your deck.

>>>Quiet brown girl
>>Was really into occult stuff and wanted me to drink some weird love potion and do some ritualistic bullshit all the time because she wanted to us to be "chained to the other forever"
Sounds like interesting conversation if nothing else

Belphegor is plenty fucking usable nigga

Drop double Reaper and suicide all of your skeletons into the wards.

I think I'm going to start roping every Dragon player. They're all emoting faggots anyway.

How does a ToG wallet dragon list look like?
I used to play ramp last format and have a good deal of vials to work with

Just feed your reapers bro. Today I matched against a sword who dropped 2 aurelias on t5 and t6 while my board was full and I still won that match because I had reapers on board.

Pretty good day so far with tempo dirt rune.

Why not so many people playing this Serpent deck anyway?

I remember having a hard time against them in the first day of expansion.

>vialed my entire collection for some dragon legos
>keeps getting my ass pounded by skeletons
>loses to shitty ambush sword with that bronze frog
Fuck you faggots, I was promised easy wins, not lose streaks!

Ironwrought fortress and Arhturian light instead of Support cannon

Could someone concede for me, please?

Post dick.

>>vialed my entire collection for some dragon legos

>get fucked by aggro/skeletons before dropping sneks
>get fucked by haven/dragon/frog aoe after dropping sneks

thanks!

>>vialed my entire collection for some dragon legos
Y-you're not serious, right a-user?

that sound horrible and stupid m8

Gee its almost like aggro shadows not good anymore

Just tech in dragonnewt fists instead of salamander bro

I try not to play it if it is too dangerous but ya I know what you mean. I wish it counted as a commander for the sake of Gawain and Maid. (Much like Banner)

I do have a deck centered around Walfrid and cards that generate tokens (Otohime for example) but all match ups for the most part run aoe and that just isn't as consistent as I would hope. Unless I am playing against dragon, most board wipes will not be touching my amulets and generally after a wipe they end their turn so I am able to just drop more commanders to get some direct damage via cannon.

I kinda need them for early play. Jeno may not be an officer but 4/3 rush on turn 4 is incredibly useful for keeping the board under control.

Though what do you suggest in place of Unica?

Are 3 Rolands necessary?

List?

I need a quick concede please.

>people are actually this stupid

I refuse to believe it desu.

Thanks jagehtso.

Not him but 3 roland is overkill, hell I don't even know if I'd run 2 of her.

They learned that it's hard out there for "dragons"

>He fell for the believe /svg/ meme
You're a retard. Enjoy rebuilding enough to even do dailies.

N-No you.

Who else auto-concedes to shitters that use Vampy as their leader? Every time I fight one they just waste my time with unga bat or some other retarded aggro blood deck.

It requires at least 5 legendaries, for one.

That's not the point retard. No one wants to build a shitty deck around a card that does fucking nothing because if it gets removed then you literally lost the match

Why would I concede to free win?

Time to buy Vampy skin

i really like her, because she counters OTK dragon,forest and blood. Also good against aegis. It's good to reapply it even if they destroy the amulet
I lost a lot to grimnir tho, but you can't counter that shit
The whole idea of this deck is to put as many commanders as possible without sacrificing the value. I tried otohime, but in the first game i played her, all her guards were transformed into rats =_=

Why would anyone vial non-duplicate even if they are shit?

>People thought deepwood was gonna be broken
>Haven't seen it dropped yet

>This meta
Honestly, they should just put a time limit on games if they want to enforce short games. That's more fair than
>play a powerful card
>if there's an answer and opponent has it, game goes on to the next turn
>else concede
>repeat in all of the matches, unless both sides brick and have no wincons ready

Sage still work on non-officer/commander. Without clearing your board they just take at least 5 face damage anyway.

>>People thought deepwood was gonna be broken
Who? It's just Phage the Untouchable.

That's because everything, but roach, is too slow to defeat dragon/aegis/shadow/blood/dim shift

Its great in arena though.

Anyone who thought that was retarded

It's called Belphegor and she's good in both midrange and control decks.

>who?
Retards

You are missign soemthing, sickest play effect + attack effect

>there's like two people doing card reviews
>only review cards on power and playability and not huggability and marriage/adoption potential
We need more people doing video content for this game.

are you talking about otohime?
I would prefer to have wards on board instead of her against aggro or dragon
Just tell me in which cases she'll ever be good? It's not T2 we are talking about, you know

So when is sword getting a gold 2 drop body? Everyone else has one

Outskilled.

Souds like that same tho thought that Sibyl will be bad.

I want to commit a crime

I want to punch her in the stomach.

Also do it yourself.

>People were whining that the dragon legends were so bad

Yuito Kimura: When we create new packs, we think about the abilities and the characters in each pack. For example, with Tempest of the Gods it’s based on mythology, so we have lots of godly cards and godly mechanics.

Sword cards are basically +1 rarity compared to everyone else so if anything you already have plenty of gold 2s

If you just got hit by a board clear she makes a new board and baits another board clear.
If some of her troops survive, you can sage or wafried them next turn while doing some dmg from cannon.

Then when am I going to get my sword legendary 2 drop?

What would it even be? 1/2 Storm?

Yuito Kimura: The base idea was to make Take Two more competitive, and so, in order to do that we had to think about balancing out everything and making sure this format is viable. The changes we made, they aren’t significant, but they are important to make this something more competitive.

>Aegis, Anomaly, Jungle Warden, Bahamut, etc are parts of a competitive draft format
What

>getting so burned out on the game because of the shit meta even making meme decks isn't enough to keep my interest up

dirtbros are we dead?

also shouldn't ptp be more of a thing now? library and lou seem very abusable.
if not in dirt, then at least in the other rune decks