How does Veeky Forums like their coffee?

How does Veeky Forums like their coffee?
Note: I took this photo only for the purpose of making this thread and would never drive with an open cup of coffee.

>I would never drive with an open cup of coffee

only a true drift master can drive without spilling a drop. git gud loser

>Note

please kys

I hate this stupid meme. It makes no sense in the context of drifting.

I personally don't like the idea of drifting my car, tires are expensive and it puts unnecessary wear on a lot of other expensive parts that driving a car normally wouldnt.

Why?

Black. Nothing like starting a long road trip with an early morning stop for some fuel and gas station coffee, then sipping it as the sun rises.

With a little bit of butter. Just a tiny bit, a little goes a long way.

Gas station coffee tastes better before the sun comes up

Black and strong enough to strip paint

NO SHIT

That's why you gotta drink it fast senpai.

half a tablespoon of unsalted butter and a little half/half.

delicious

>gas station coffee

ew, drive thru masterrace

>mfw when I tell the cutie at the window I like my coffee like I like my women

Are you guys fucking with me?

Either black or with a little creamer if I'm eating something

How interesting, never had this particular thread before to my knowledge. A little /ock/ward but I'll play.

My coffee is an Americano, like my cars. I do use an Italian espresso machine though, a Gaggia Classic but I hand grind my beans on a 108 year old American made Arcade Crystal mill. I've pretty much settled into using Eight O'clock brand beans because they're nice and oily without being too dark. I might use locally roasted beans if I could get them in my city but if I bring them back from the big city by the time I dial my mill in correctly for them they're about used up/mostly wasted.

I also require a "goodie" as my dear departed grandma would have said. Preferably a small piece of peanut butter fudge but barring that, one rectangle of chunky Hershey Symphony chocolate.

Then I fuck my cousin and go muddin'

Is this what it means to be american?

Stop user. You're giving me the feels.
>car is packed night before
>sun is barely coming over the horizon
>air is chilly, but it's comfy in the car
>jump in and put some tunes on
>stop for cheap gas station coffee and snacks
>roll windows down a bit and cruise off
>maximum comfy

I don't consume products with caffeine in them.

Dude I love your Capri don't really see those around. Imo they look better than the mustangs especially the grilles

I like my coffee like my women. Dirty blonde colored and extra sweet.

It's better if you stand outside the car and have a cigarette with the coffee.

I don't smoke so I don't know that feel, user.

Thanks! Part of why I bought it is reminiscence for my first car, an '85 Dodge 600es which has a similar grill but just wasn't quite the right fun-car for me to keep as an adult. After I bought it though, while looking at my old ass Hot Wheels though I recovered a memory of having a childhood fixation on Capri that as a teen I shut out as being a stupid kid because I thought it was a Cougar (the cat's head emblem was stuck in my head specifically) but then teenage me knew Cougars were lame. This might have even played a part in my buying the 600. I always love when things come around full circle and I feel like childhood me would think adult me is a real cool guy.

I dunno, probably - in a perfect world.

>figure skating in your car

do you wear a skirt and tight onesee too? what's your secret for buttering up the judges?

Dumbass, you obviously triggered that poor autistic kid.

As I was reading this, the flag hanging in my room started waving.

At least the interior is clean-ish. Most fags on here can't keep their car clean

>tfw will never have a cousin to fuck

No, it's actually great. Butter is basically just (concentrated) heavy cream.

It's quite common, look it up.

Dark roast, black, no sugar, in a sealed and spill proof mug if driving.

I drink my coffee black
If you have quality beans you don't need sugar and milk.
Also I prefer to use the pour over method

I don't like coffee

I also like drinking cold brew black with just a little sweetner.

Black coffee is faggy dezu

Very few blends are close to good enough to be had black, and no gas station has that

That's all part of the gas station coffee experience though.

McDonald's does. Better than Starbucks or Tim Hortons day-sue

>not taking caffeine pills
way more convenient desu senpai

But the smell and taste of the brew, the sound of the coffee maker. These are what really wake me up in the morning.

creamed in?

I prefer my covfefe with just a bit of cream. I like the texture. Too much cream waters it down. I only do black if I "need" it

Same here. I buy in bulk from Amazon. No need for ritual. I also use nicotine lozenges (you get all the nicotine without the silly ritual of smoking or the even sillier ritual of vaping) to take the edge off since due to chronic pain I don't get much sleep. Vitamins, supplements, eggs and/or steak for protein and I'm good.

Usually I go 75 percent awful work provided coffee and 25 percent this shit to make it drinkable.

>tfw hot chocolate master race

Who /Wawa/ here?

>tfw resetting after an ECA cycle

At least two of my coworkers drive with a regular old house mug full of coffee. No top or anything. Animals

>Ecoboost Mustang

I usually get a plain black iced coffee from McDonald's or sometimes Starbucks if I'm feeling fancy or just happen to have a gift card. Hot coffee is fine as well, but I'm usually too impatient to wait for it to cool off.

Sure, k-cups might be cheaper, but I love my daily ritual of going through the drive thru and grabbing my drink :-)

Black coffee.
Not just any beans the good columbian shit from Costco. I try different roasts and brands but its some of the best for the price.
>at 1.5 pots a day on average
I rarely buy coffee out but if I do its usually from mackdolans
>Why waste money and calories on shitty coffee drinks plus "my tip" from some bitch or assclown barista

black and canned

On the side of the touge, right?

Anyway doesn't matter to me, I want to wake up I drink black, but if I just want coffee for the sake of it
I put some cream and sugar. I usually drink folgers because it's free at my office, but if I want to treat myself there is nothing better than going to an Asian family owned donut shop for your coffee

>driving hard and putting extra stress on my car makes it wear faster

Wow

>no toegeys or twisties anywhere near south texas

a man can dream...

I share your paint user
>midwest
>straight roads everywhere
>no toegays or twisties at all

I plan on moving to a state with nice roads to drive on during week-ends as soon as I get my degree. Just a couple more years.