Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edited: Apr 3

>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36

>PSP
-M33 source released.

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 2 released. wololo.net/2017/04/03/adrenaline-2-released-psvita/

>PS4
-JailbreakMe released.

>Xbox One
-Proof of concept userland exploit released. wololo.net/2017/03/31/xbox-one-hack-xbox-one-exploit-proof-concept-released-based-chakra-exploit-unconfirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!yBMDWBzC!W_we41k8OlSU75Xh4wT2sg
mega.nz/#F!iVMkVYzY!5dWeTuQDBXiJE8kucsh66A
mega.nz/#F!6BkCgI6L!8XtRMslO7p5dlkrgMLwu_A
bit
s15.zetaboards.com/Amicitia/topic/10167823/6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude did 3dsiso got hacked again? Now it shows something about malware

Yo, I heard Fire Emblem Echoes got leaked already? How the heck did that happen? It's not supposed to be out for weeks, where could it possibly be?

Also is it the Japanese version only, or what?

Golden age of Vita when?

I'm looking to download Echoes CIA but I'm using 3DS 11.3.0 and my current hacks are working just fine, is it safe to try to do this?

persona 5 rap/edat when

jap only, menu translation patch is out as well

I don't know if anyone interested but i got the dump for Digimon World Next Order in Japanese for Vita.

Along with update 1.05 and 3 DLC

mega.nz/#F!yBMDWBzC!W_we41k8OlSU75Xh4wT2sg

mega.nz/#F!iVMkVYzY!5dWeTuQDBXiJE8kucsh66A

mega.nz/#F!6BkCgI6L!8XtRMslO7p5dlkrgMLwu_A

Its Maidump and tested. Enjoy.

This thread was honestly a lot better before someone linked it in the dying one.

Anbody who has CFW and a legitimately purchased PSN version of Persona 5,
The RAP file should be on /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata/EP4062-NPEB02436_00-(something)PERSONA05.rap

So is 11.4 a meme?

How do I view .cia assembly?
Do i have to extract and decrypt .cia from godmode9?

i heard 11.4 was made from the tears of latefags

Okay, so where do I upload it.

blame smea

where you want: mega, dropbox...

mega

Get it onto your PC via FTP/thumb drive/HDD whatever, and then onto a file hoster like mega/google drive/dropbox etc.

If you do that, you'll be blessed with unlimited /hbg/ blowjobs for the rest of your life, no homo.

Should I get Vita or 3DS? I just want to play RPGs and maybe some platformers.

3ds 4 u.

If I knew it was going to be this complicated, I wouldn't have even asked.

Use something that's a complete pain in the ass to download from, like Putlocker.

You're just trolling desperatefag in this thread right? Isn't it too early?

guys i cant get the ribbon cable for my ps3 from the bluray drive to the mobo to connect to the mobo. I lifeted the clip but when i try to close it it feels like its jamming and then it pops out of place. What do i do?

complicated? where?

Which one I should get? New or oldie?

Honestly RPGs make up the majority of either system's library of worthwhile games so you can't go wrong with either of them in that regard. I guess 3DS has more platformers, though, especially if you include the entire back catalog of SNES, GBA, etc. Oh, and 3DS has Xenoblade, which is the best RPG ever. So yeah, go with 3DS.

Come on now. Of course new 3dsxl. That's a fact.

There's no reason not to go with the n3DS outside of price. New 3DS can play more games and can play certain games that o3DS struggles to run, with no FPS drops.

Only new if you care about Xenoblade and the Nintendo musous. Old otherwise.

Vita can play most SNES, GBA, etc games as well, though, thanks to RetroArch

Vita also has a respectable amount of platformers if you count the PS2 ports of 3D platformers like Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper as well as the various indie platformers.

Plus it has the PSP and PS1 libraries available, which adds a FUCKTON of both RPGs and platformers. The PSP remakes of various platformers are all good, like Rondo of Blood, Mega Man, Ghosts & Goblins.

It's really up to preference, but if you want to play RPGs and platformers, either system can definitely hold its own.

Im using my phone so i never noticed

>tfw i paniced and updated to 11.3 with an old 11.2 backup and new a recent 11.2

If i restore my 11.2 backup, will i lose thw recent installed games or some fuck up?

pls respond I don't wanna fuck this up

So with all the 4.0x stuff going on in the ps4 side, i don't really want to update my console but i kinda want to play persona 5. Does it require fw 4.50?

>reset vita to get a clean slate with henkaku
>use main PSN to get a few bought games
>forgot to log out/turn off auto-syncs
>now have an entry from Crypt of the Necrodancer (PSN only) but no trophies earned

I should stop doing shit in the middle of the night

Then again, I have my brothers account which has the game, maybe if I earn a trophy there I will be safe, r-right?

Added those links.
Are those three DLC things the only free ones?

There is no paid ones. The Meicoomon / Meicrackmon and some digi egg is waht i found in japanese PSN .

here are eboots for persona 5
CEX CFW EBOOT: bit dot ly/2nA6uWc
DEX CFW EBOOT: bit dot ly/2oV97Tz
no license files needed

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

A N O N
N
O
N

what about rebug?

Since when you can pirate a PS4 game?

rebug is usually CEX but there are some DEX versions, you should check what you have installed

Oh shit i never knew. So what exactly is rebug if it isnt the cfw then?

I forgot to tell you how to install it, install the pkg first then just replace the eboot with a ftp for example

it's the ps3 version of the game

'An error occurred during the start operation (80029530)'

I'm still on rebug 4.75, is that why i'm getting the error?

AFAIK, Rebug is the CFW.
CEX and DEX refer to what kind the unit is (as in, retail unit and dev unit respectively).

Make sure the cable is all the way down. Use the line on the cable to confirm that.
Also make sure it isn't crooked and the plastic on the cable terminal is intact.

Is there a up to date place to download official 3DS themes? I would go on 3dsiso to check but obviously it's fucked right now.

rebug is the cfw, CEX means it's like the original ps3 software, DEX means it's the developer software.
pretty sure you have CEX though, since you don't even know the difference

freeShop is the best source for official themes.
Download them, delete them afterwards and then selectively download the themes you want. Otherwise, you'd have to delete a few hundreds themes. One. By. One. Since the 3DS can't handle more than 100 themes at one time.

yeah, try to update the cfw (of course not from system update)

ohh kk, probably CEX. May i ask why DeX is used and why they require different eboots? is that the case for all games?

I've never seen themes on it, I only have games. Do you need another title key thing for that?

That reminds me, how do you get updates to install, Majora's Mask needs one and I can't figure out how to update it in freeshop.

no, it really isnt. you can only download something like 400 themes at a time and the theme displayer only lets you see 99 so it makes you manually delete 300 themes. It takes something like two hours to do when working at optimal speed

Hello /hbg/, I have some concerns that need to be soothed.

My hacked O3DS is finally breaking apart, so I am in search of a non-updated N3DS. I know that system transfer will move licenses over but can I feasibly use the same SD card on both systems?

Themes are considered DLC for home menu.
For updates and DLC, you have to click on the gamepad on the touch screen. There you will have a list of your games. Click on those that have an exclamation mark on the right-hand side and you can download updates and DLC alike (as long as the titlekeys have been dumped).

take better care of it? my launch 3ds i got on release is still in mint. You could just gut your console and transfer to a new shell

Shit, I tried to change my theme with the theme manager and it keeps freezing up everytime the music starts. Also it's using the previous themes music. What do I do to fix this?

had the thing for 4, nearly 5 years of regular use, it's also a good excuse to upgrade since I'm interested in the NTR software.

yeah all the games, though I don't know why, you may search it up on google

is DEX a decrypted eboot?

what do you mean?

No, because the n3DS uses a microSD card while the o3DS uses a standard SD card.
You can just copy the contents of the SD card over once the system transfer is done though.

i have my CFW converted to DEX and used to decrypt eboots to use vibration on DS4 but don't really remember the process, so I wonder if DEX means that it's decrypted already

its an mircoSD in a SD reader card so no problem there.

So simply put, safe-keep original files on local computer, hack New 3ds, System Transfer o3DS to New 3ds, THEN place SD files back onto the mircoSD.

yes

DEX are debug units

don't know, but once you replace the original eboot with that eboot the game will run

Many thanks.

DEX is merely the name of PS3 debug unit firmware. Nothing more. Stop confusing yourself.

CEX means it's just normal run-of-the-mill retail firmware.

Back in the day when TrueBlue team held the entire PS3 scene by the balls for not sharing their method of playing games that required 3.56 and above on 3.55.

Then a group of assholes (who initially wanted to keep it hidden) figured out that it was possible to convert retail units (CEX) into debug units (DEX) and play backups of the latest games. The method was leaked eventually, much to the wannabe-scene-elites dismay.

Fuck the PS3 scene was a cancerous piece of shit scene.

Oh, also make sure that you have NAND backups of both systems from before the transfer just in case you want to reverse the transfer for any reason

For those of us with a CAT-DEV, running games on it is the same as a retail unit, right?

Has anyone confirmed that the Persona 5 PKG + eboot patch works on rebug 4.81?

Pls respond

Is there a proxy we can use to access PSN if we're still on 4.07, or does it not work anymore?

man no one told me how loud fat ps3s were. even though its running louder than my bloody computer its actually not that hot, id guess the exhaust is 120 degrees or so? is it possible to make it quiter? i already replaced the thermal paste with good stuff

When I install updates and DLC with WUP Installer. it installs the updates and DLC separately from the actual games and I can't copy or move it to the actual game. Anyway to install them to the actual game without reinstalling the entire game?

Is there a way to install VC injects on Wii U with WUPinstaller or can they only be played with loadiine?

>bit dot ly/2nA6uWc
What do I do with this? I'm a retard who has been way much out of the scene.

Nothing, download the fixes from s15.zetaboards.com/Amicitia/topic/10167823/6/

with cfw you can control fan speed

replace original (installed) eboot with CEX one, if you don't know what DEX is

He replied to his own post telling you what to do with it.

>pluto's latest tweet
Shhhhhheeeeeeeiiiiit

Switch hax before 2018 you heard it here first.

tfw I haven't touched my ps3 in literal years and it's still on rogero or something

Thanks anons.

install rebug

What are you talking about? Just install them separately like you're supposed to

but wouldn't that make it overheat then? i dont wanna get a ylod so... i mean can i lube part of the fan or something?

I install them but the game doesn't detect the update and won't start without it.

Can I download all the dlcs from the jp, change the region and play it on my EUR version on ps3 of P5? I have done this on other games but I don't know about this one.

>Increasing fan speeds = overheating
What?

you can set max temperature you allow and it will run fans at the speed to always keep below that temperature

does persona have any online capabilities?

Why would he increase fan speed if the fans are too loud?

Side question, does it now allow dual shock 4 compatibilty of some sort?

Can I do remote play from my ps4 now that we have PSN spoofing for a bit?

like 3-4 months ago

Can anyone recommend a good external hard rice go my Wii u? Preferable with an external power supply. I don't want to fuck with a usb y- splitter

Guys I have a 4.81 PS3, is it possible to downgrade it to 3.55 and make it laod a CFW?
I want to play persona 5 on it.
Thanks a lot for your help