*tailgates you*

OUT OF THE WAY

MY SON IS GOING TO BE LATE FOR SOCCER PRACTICE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ECzGT6rhB98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the fuck do these people honestly think they're going to go?

>being in any amount of traffic
>muscle car drive tails you the whole time

always some charger or mustang on my tail

Add more lanes and build more suburbs, that'll fix everything.

>Half of the country living in a single mega city
What did you expect?

>tfw slowfag
>drive an old shitbox/econobox
>Fasties tailgate me,try to cross me, honk at me and go insane because I drive 10 below the speed limit
>don't give a shit about scratches/dents, I just drive normally, if they want to risk crashing their new cars into mine, then be my guest

And what city would that be?

Nevermind, I didn't read the "Ontario" in the filename. However there are tons of cities in the US with similar traffic problems, and a lot of them think the only solution is to enable even more traffic with additional lanes.

>Driving 10 under
>Drive normally
Pick one

401 through the greater Toronto area, the busiest highway in North America

>18 lanes wide
>dedicated express lanes
>still stuck in bumper to bumper traffic from 3pm to 7pm

the 401 was always shit

Its hard to believe there is worse traffic in America than in Los Angeles. How do people live like this?

asshole truck drivers still blocking the passing lane even back in 1958

Induced demand is a hell of a thing

Yes, if only he moved over, that whole mess would clear up instantly!

>Yes, if only he moved over, that whole mess would clear up instantly!
I see where you're coming from, but I meant the right side of the frame.

reminds me of this giant cunt I saw a couple weeks ago

>stuck in traffic behind Nu-Male driving exactly one of these Penis-Substitutes on Wheels (Infiniti SUV)
>he's in the fast/passing lane going 55 (speed limit is 50)
>as soon as there was a gap in the right-hand lane I WOT'd my shitbox and passed him
>saw he was/is one of those faggy suburban dads who thinks he's manly because he drives an SUV
when can we euthanize these """""""people"""""""

Its time's like this i wish i had a flip up license plate and a push bar

See how late you are when your rear bumper is in your back seat

>stuck in traffic behind Nu-Male driving exactly one of these Penis-Substitutes on Wheels (Infiniti SUV)

Can anyone explain how are trucks different from crossovers?

Not all trucks are driven by cucks
But all SUVs and crossovers are driven by cucks and cunts

Physically, or perceptually? I mean, crossovers are built on car platforms to be pigfat for no reason other than to fit an obese family inside and "muh luxury" (FWD, high ride height and center of gravity, skinny tires, fuck yeah)

Trucks do have their place but only to a certain extent. Coal rollers used to be cancer to me but I've come to accept em more as hobbyists. Small pickups are respectable-tier as in town vehicles and for moving stuff around. Larger trucks like Duallies are cancer if they aren't being used exclusively to tow something very, very big.

people who drive crossovers are foreign to, if not resilient to the idea of having any minute amount of testosterone at all.

>guy drives like an asshole in a truck, has Trump bumper sticker
>me: eh whatever he's probably got somewhere to be

>guy drives like an asshole in an SUV, has Trump bumper sticker
>me: FUCKING SUBURBAN C.UCK I BET HE'S PROBABLY RUNNING LATE TO PREP THE BULL

what's going on here? Is it a working-class vs. white collar thing or what

It's that regardless of political alignment, driving an SUV makes you look like a cunt

>Sport Utility Vehicle
>jackass of all trades, bested by a different car for each of its possible uses

>Coal rollers used to be cancer to me but I've come to accept em more as hobbyists.
Coal yourself, you enormous buttcunt.

you sound like truck drivers honestly.
There is no difference between SUV's and Trucks. They're both different sides of the same coin.You buy suv since you need to pretend you matter on the road and you buy a truck to convince your parents and yourself you're not a flaming homosexual

Found the SUV driver

women don't need to pretend they're not gay.
Manlets do.

>you buy a truck to convince your parents and yourself you're not a flaming homosexual

One of these guys did, at least

Compact trucks are sweet

I agree the dualie driver probably has a micropenis and grindr installed on his phone

Keep on projecting. All of my posts have been derogatory of SUVs so far, and you come in quoting 3 posters behaving as if any of us have posted positive things about SUVs or their drivers.

lel, sounds exactly like the fag in the infiniti suv commercials.
youtu.be/ECzGT6rhB98

I want to place all SUV and crossover drivers in FEMA camps after watching this

Is there ANYTHING redeemable about Infiniti or any of its lineup?

What the fuck is that sound at 0:15? Vacuum cleaner hitting a rug? They even forgot what engines sound like.

All of these ads are the same, really.

>All new current year model name
>power when you need it
>luxury all the time
>it's safe
>but also manly, trust us
>your wife won't hate it, or even argue with you about buying it so there's that
>plenty of room for your kids, your kids' friends, the neighbors kids, and your wife's kids

Because people want "cool cars", but they don't know what "cool" really is, it's just a vague idea that they have. They absolutely cannot compromise on things like fuel economy or grocery carrying capacity though, because at the end of the day a car is an appliance.

The only thing wrong with the Q60S is the price.

SUV driver here (it's a hammy-down, free cars are the best cars)

I'm a good driver. I just speed sometimes and cut people off when they do something fucky.

These suvs terrify me. They are mobile homes pretty much driven by old semi wealthy boomers exclusively. I stay at least a lane away if I can on my bike cause there's no way they can see anything out of that thing. Tahoes are slimmer.

Why are poor fags even allowed on the road?

to drive slowly and make you seethe

Because if we didn't exist, you'd be the poorfag.

“You take somebody who has the right mindset, you can take everything from them and put them on the street, and I guarantee in a little while they’ll be right back up there. And you take somebody with the wrong mindset, you can give them everything in the world, they’ll work their way back down to the bottom.”

t. Ben Carson

Doesn't disprove what I posted. Not everyone who isn't poor has "the right mindset".

>10 year old GM shitbox
>rich

not even I make such terrible shitposts

You're poor because you choose to.
Or because you're Russian

>You're poor because you choose to.
Again: Not an argument. Put a little bit more effort into your thinking ("thinking") next time.

No, I am not russian

I'm not arguing. Just stating facts

Same here. If we (poorfags) didn't exist, you'd be the new "poorfags". You're certainly not Prescott-tier rich.

Assuming you're American, on an interstate or highway, and are not on a part of the road where you need to take a left fork....KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS

G35

I have a G37 sedan. comfy af. fast enough for me, I'm no boy racer, I am a business pro

>Not a single fucking interesting car there
Wew, leafs are just the worst

pic is from like 1990 or something

It's at least late '96, judging from some of the cars there.
Point still stands.

>half of town lives in area
>2 lane road over bridge only road to said area
>takes an hour to travel 3mi at rushhour
>county widens every road but said road

>Designed for drivers

Lol, no.

holy shit this is bang on

>MY WIFE'S SON IS GOING TO BE LATE FOR SOCCER PRACTICE
ftfy

I remember originally making this thread, thanks for systematically shitposting it OP :')

>retards move into an area with terrible accessibility because everyone deserves their own cheap, oversized shed
>complain when they're not accommodated

I hope you get cancer.