Things normies do to their cars that trigger your autism

>realtree™
>mossyoak™

>big wheels
>small brakes

>normies that go the recommended curve speed

>little trees
Why yes I'd love my car smelling like industrial solvent and Russian deodorant.

Light bars on everything and mounted in asshole locations

>normies
says the fuckboy who
>steams music in .mp3 format
>does not play a musical instrument
>cannot solve a system of differential equations
>uses the windows operating system
>wears shoes he purchased at the mall
>cannot read sheet music
>cannot run a mile in under 7 minutes
peasants like you make me sick.

this so much

Is this a new pasta?

>cannot read sheet music

And you can?

Frogpost and use the word "normie".
Fuck off.

I hope this is fresh pasta

>"you just got passed by a GIRL" stickers
>"sorry BOYS but trucks are for GIRLS" stickers
>"my other car is a TARDIS" stickers
>"I'd much rather be playing quiddich right now" stickers
strongly advocating nuclear holocaust

>le sticker family's

reeee

>tfw I can read sheet music and I can still sort of play the saxophone

I've forgotten how to solve systems of differential equations and still use mp3 though, and a 7 minute mile is pushing it for me these days. I'm also a normie, so I don't get this list.

On topic, stuff like eyelashes for headlights or a red nose and antlers after like the first week of January.

You seem to have forgotten you're not on Rebbit.

>t. Couldn't deal

What does it really smell like? I'm tempted to buy just to know.

I'm a normie now.

Clean title 1999 Honda Civic si
Was my brothers car In high school. (When it was a 5 year old car, now it's pushing 20)

Only drive it to sell shit on Craigslist/donate shit to goodwill or fuck girls in that are trashy. Because I don't want to get too much cum in the back seats of my lease.

Vomit from a virgin 23 year old in the carpet, was drunk and wanted to suck my cock.

Seats are crusty because I fucked maybe 15 different girls in it in less than a year and they drip all over the seats.

Smells of gun powder because I take it off road to BALM land to shoot out of it.

It's a disgusting car. Fucking biohazard

A school gym locker after a class of eight grader boys went through. Literally cheap teen boy deodorant.

Smells like old spice - breddy good if you ask me

I don't know if other Old Spice products smell differently, but I'm using the deodorant and the lasting smell after a harsh first blast reminds me of suncream.

> light bars
> tinted Windows
> jacked way up
> jacked way down
> stance
> fart exhaust
> 4 cylinder
> non stock turbo
> "city boy" trucks
> factory rims/hub caps
> chrome hubcaps/rims
> anything green
> women owned vehicles

Is this a new pasta?

>he can't deal

There is literally nothing wrong with lightbars

>6 inch lift
>Still on stock suspension
>Stacking
>Muh duramax
>Rolling coal
>All of the above rolled into one

There is nothing wrong with tint either
It's fucking 100 degrees give me a break

apple?

Tint can be dangerous at night, as the driver can not even see their mirrors on some of the darker stuff.
70% isn't too bad though

Well it smells like old spice before it gets like that. Imagine if you uncap the deodorant for the first time in the morning. That's what it smells like all the time.

imagine being triggered by pic related

ow snap...

>t. "it's the car's fault I can't drive"

One light bar ok cool...3 or more and one mounted to shine behind you to be a dick...not cool

They literally do nothing to you when they are off.

Do you want to ban fast cars because some asshats use them to break laws?

if you get good tint you won't have any issue seeing out

Make exhaust louder when there is no increase in power and get unnecessarily loud speakers installed.

This so fuckin much

hey i drive a taurus wagon, it steers like a brick on xanax

>badly-installed sound system that rattles the entire vehicle and all you can hear from the outside is BZZZZZZZZ
>people who don't look for speed limit signs and just do 35 everywhere in town, even where it's 55
>women wearing oversized sunglasses and driving SUVs
>can't tell where they're looking but you KNOW their cell phone is just out of your sight
>retired/elderly drivers

also, since I work at an office supply store, one thing that really pisses me off is going to load a piece of furniture into a customer's car, and finding out that their trunk is already chock-full of shit and I must now play a 180-lb game of Tetris with the desk they just bought. Both women and men are terrible about this, but more often women will have either an SUV full of crap or a small, base-model car without folding rear seats. Dudes either completely underestimate the space in the car or they bring a pickup truck. Once had a woman and her husband try and have me load a huge 4-foot-diameter wall clock into an '85 Porsche 911. There wasn't a hole in that car big enough to fit it in.

>the 'car manufacturer' wave
fucking normalWRX fags kept waving at me so when I painted my subaru XT turbo I deleted all the subaru badging and lettering

You can clean seats with an extractor. You can rent one for pretty cheap too so you don't have to drop a large chunk of dosh on it.

Where'd you find that? I live near Scumnectady and can confirm that picture is accurate.

I fit one of these in a 2000 two door sunfire.

You just have to believe

>he can't afford multiple $1k lightbars
>laughingredneckgirls.jpg

.mp3 is good enough and is a small enough file size to have a large number of songs in a reasonable space without it sounding bitcrushed to death
If the recorder lessons we all learned don't count then I'm just down to all brass instruments and some piano.
is not taking calculus actually a thing?
muh video games, mint for everything else
am i supposed to go to one of those singular vans store instead of hitting up the vans with all my other stores at the mall?
>cannot read sheet music
little rusty, but could be relearned in a jiffy.
thats why I bought a car

Does this trigger you user?

>inb4 autotragic

Crashed my prelude because I'm retarded so this is the only other running vehicle I own right now

>Giant lifted luxury truck
>Ass-expensive lightbars

Definently redneck

>Single stickman and a pile of money

The fruity flavors are actually good. Coconut, vanillaroma, Sunberry cooler, and cinnaberry are the best.

>mfw I want to get some dango daikozoku stickers for muh shitbox
>mfw impure thoughts is sold out of them

This is normally posted on /g/. Welcome to Veeky Forums I guess?

Man realtree and mossyoak piss me off on guns, much less trughs.

It is now

>buy three packs of window stickers
>one male
>three wives
>a gorillion children
>on a beater kia rio
I was a bit if a sperg back in high school.

I tried Black Ice but it made my nose get stuffy. I guess I'm allergic to fresh.
And I didn't even like the smell

what exactly is this truck good for?

Absolutely nothing.

underrated post and I concur about the Taurus wagon

also, slow minivan with

Women make great leaders--
You're following one!

I read your posts to the tune too you bastards.
Bravo.

pretty much thisI just bought some because an appraiser is coming tomorrow to check out my totaled shitbox. Wish me luck!

>creep on a red light
>immediately go to their cellphone at a red light and don't put it down until they see other cars around them move

>BROWNING ™
>ROUGH COUNTRY ™
>doesn't live in the country

>doesn't know who John Moses Browning is
>has a browning sticker
"oh they make knives right?"

>>cannot run a mil in under 7 minutes
>thats why I bought a car

>Creep at a red light
>Car mostly over the line
>Light changes
>Takes off slowly

This shits me to no end.

People who stop in the crosswalk, then wonder why people are walking around them

>no turn on red sign
>turns on red anyway
If I were a cop I'd sit right at that corner and flash disco lights every three minutes and just rack tickets up

>When someone uses the inside turning lane to turn into the outside lane.

>plasti dip on anything, anywhere, ever.
>go more than 1 week without washing their car
>use the disgusting yucky brush at the car wash
>used tires

>plasti dip on anything, anywhere, ever.
I've got plasti dip on my spare to hide the rust. Looks good mate.
>go more than 1 week without washing their car
Your puppy love will wear off and you'll get tired and wash less and less as time goes on. It's okay.
>use the disgusting yucky brush at the car wash
Car washes are for plebs.
>used tires
Used tires are great for certain things. An enthusiast car isn't one of those things.

I dipped my window trim because my buddy painted [everything] when he did my car. Looks good, just needed some molding and trim paint yknow?

>>go more than 1 week without washing their car
hey fuck you buddy I got things going on in my life

I always laugh at this
>Huge ass wheel with thin spokes revealing a pitiful brake disk

Not him but I've had my car just shy of a year and a half. Still use the pressure washer and spotless rinse at the car wash about twice a week, give it a good hand washing from time to time and wipe it down with quick detailer whenever it's just dusty (black paint). I've clayed and polished it with an orbital buffer from head to toe twice and it gets waxed every month or two.

I powerwash off shit from my black car just about everytime I drive it, which is infrequently, I've done

See stuff like this just makes me view plasti dip as a cheap band-aid fix. I lean toward buying a new wheel or window trim.

The most basic-ass thing I've ever seen is a white woman in her early 20s with platinum blonde hair that needed a root touch-up driving a lexus convertible with ZEBRA
PRINT
EVERYTHING.
The seats were zebra, the steering wheel, the carpets, even the seat belts. THE GOD DAMN SEAT BELTS

That's exactly what plastidip is.
It's also a 35 year old steel wheel that doesn't match the rest of the car.
I will buy another set of wheels and tires for next winter including a spare. I swear I'll do it this year, just like I swore that last year.

When you've got 4 cars, and your least expensive, worst aesthetic condition car has discontinued aftermarket wheels with tire's ~5 inches larger than the existing spare's, I don't see a reason to replace it by itself. Plasti dip was just enough to make me not want to do anything about it, which is this case was a good thing.

I put a realtree steering wheel wrap in my p71 niggerceptor. I pair this with realtree camo shirts with a hunters orange carhartt beanie but I live nowhere near the woods. It's ok though because all of this is done ironically.

>mudflaps on a sedan

God fucking damn't you just targeted all my insecurities in one post.

That's what it is but I can't really find trim for my car so it's either years of searching plus exorbitant prices, or a 20 dollar can of dip

$20 a can?
Nigga u gettin fucked.

>$20 for a can of dip
Stop buying Skoal with gold flakes in it then, fag.

I understand the joke but those are actual new york prices

why'd you need any better than mp3 while driving?

Vw golf with coilovers
>exceeding the speed limit on a 90° turn

>miata

Just fucking end it

>things normies do to their cars that trigger your autism
girls with """"tuned"""" vehicles. aka civics with muh styleesh wheelz and lowering springs. its not like you did it yourself and you dont even like jay dee em cars. you just do this to get some fuckboy to fuck you and give shekels for your vagina.

>absurdly bright light bars left on all the time
>brighter than their brights

Fuck you, I hope every cunt that leaves their light bars on all the time totals their shit truck.

They do not emit light when they are off.
They barely reflect light.

Turning them on while on the road is the fault of the driver.
>hurr durr Let's ban guns because they kill

>people that follow the speed limit

That's why I specified about people that leave them on you silly bitch.

oh god this so fucking much.

its old bro

>let's ban guns because people use them to kill