March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

cool

2nd for Scions of the Cutest Dawn!

I tried once and adramemelech befuddled my friend unit because I couldn't hit-kill him, had a game over.

Fucking posted after bump limit.

Man do Mysidia's silver chests have boring shit in it, I was expecting something more impressive

Does Celes absorb all of Kuja's magic?

>Get Grimoire Hat
>Freak out because I can't find it
>It's an accessory
wat

yeah maybe

The inconsequential ones, not th ones that are actually dangerous.
They should have used his U+ boss music and not the boring IX boss music in the raid.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

She absorbs Single-target ones, which helps eliminate their nuisance while the others can focus on more important stuff.

She was a godsend in my Apocalypse raid.

Remember RKfriends, Rinoa's wrist mounted mechanical launcher strong enough to shoot a medium sized dog is a thrown weapon, but a Blitzball totally isn't.

blitzball is not a weapon

Missing Tataru. Not sure Alisaie counts as a Scion or as a Student of Baldesion either. Mostly Leveleur family I guess.

Also Y'shtola doesn't seem like she should be shy about this considering her full frontal in front of Alphinaud.

>Mistaking a Blitzball for a Dog.

They really should have given up on all these gimmick shit weapons after they abandoned "Gambling gear".

>Also Y'shtola doesn't seem like she should be shy about this considering her full frontal in front of Alphinaud.
Never played XIV but dpes this actually happen? What's the story there?

It takes some real finesse to handle balls, something Rinoa obviously doesn't have.

Yes, it happened in Heavensward.
When she cast herself adrift in the Lifestream with the ancient magic "Flow", her clothes didn't come with. So when she was reconstituted, she was completely nude.

C@SLUT!!!

I'm sure she handles Squall's just fine

Alphinaud has a hard life, having to pick between violently jerking it to the memory of Y'shtola or to his sister.

>Lewd artist draws a woman acting out-of-character.

Film at 11...

>tfw my Refia has Soluna Ring, Camouflage and DC materia
Now she's as good as catslut, if not better because I can dual cast full life

To be fair it's also out of character for Minfilia to not blatantly show off her ass, given her usual dress.

>now my Refia has 3 TMs, she can compare to a base catslut
wow good job.

>or to his sister.
Might as well jerk off in front of a mirror

He does't have tits. His sister does.
He has a dick. His sister doesn't.
But he probably has a pretty good idea of what she looks like.

except you cant dualcast full life because that is a skill, not magic

>He has a dick. His sister doesn't.
Now you're just assuming things

Wrong. The one you're thinking about is Noctis' Comeback, this one's an ability.

We'll just have to wait until they add her to RK and then see if she boosts Zidane's OSB or not.

WHENS THE NEXT KING MOG I NEED THE CACTUARS FUCK

S'gon be a while. We gotta go on a two-week easter-egg hunt first.

You'll have a shot at cactuars next event in 2 days anyway. It has a custom gacha with cactuars, gil tortoises, and 3* TM moogles.

What said. However, it appears the easter gacha can drop Gigantuars, if the promo image is any indication.

>mini craptuars

fuck off

>tm muggles
yeah, only for the shitty donuts.
Dont care

calm your fat boy tits, autist-kun

Well, the Explorations to get those eggs will get some good XP, since you want to max each area for maximum gains.

>projecting

need a new bulb lad?

you get those eggs from anywere.

The map only exists to waste your energy and to make it seem less like a low effort scam to make shitty donuts

>Says the idiot who posted a message that was all in caps and pretty much only said MUH CACTUARS
sure

He wasn't me though.

Explorations get you the most xp/drops per energy, if it's anything like Mogcakes. Pretty sure vortexes drop nothing.

I guess I'll just go back to Maranda Coast or something. It's been so long since I've farmed there.
Actually I don't even want to think about how many runs I've done.

BTFO

Imagine being so autistmal that you think everyone is one singular person.

Are you FFXV-kun aka bazztek aka a rapist aka a nigger?

I think some cheaper/better explorations have come out since Mogcakes. Energy costs sorta dipped after Dirnado.

So what the fuck is Rikku supposed to be doing when she's not using her LB nor her AOE Revive?

>Imagine being so autistmal that you think everyone is one singular person.
>replying like a white knight retard and shitposting just to defend some idiot
If you weren't the samefag that's worse

Today, lads.

After getting the Durandal, what should I do? Keep farming for Orlandu mats or resume story grind?

Mix for her damage mitigation + elemental mitigation buff and status effect grenade if applicable.
If the damage/elemental mitigation is up, Mix is up, and her Reraise is up, and enemies are immune to status effects, then she can help with chaining on Fire, Ice, Water, or Lightning chains. Additionally she brings Steal and Flee just for added utility.
She's a very handy unit.

Get Crush Helm. You might not use it later but it's the only time ever that you'll be able to get obtain it. Who knows it could be useful.
Then get enough 6* mats to be able to upgrade Orlandeau to 6*, and get the 100 cactuars, even without bonus units they're the most efficient way to level up your units. You'll have a lvl 100 Orlandeau with Durandal at rank 14, and dualwield with the shitty dagger in the next event, it's crazy good.

>tfw I didn't get Thunderfall on that shitty hanging edge event and later I rolled Lightning

can we buy safety bits yet?

Lightning's a member of the first batch of enhancements, so she'll become usable soon.
Not Orlandeau tier, but usable. That said, her offhand is going to have to be a trashy Thunder Spear to make use of the -75% lightning imperil, and so she must deal with until Grom is released. (Unless you're making her wield Sparky, in which case what the fuck you have Olive you idiot give it back)

>another 10k
Fug.

Well, and about this TM farming deal, I can mostly gather what it is - farming the first dungeon with characters to make the TM % go up slowly as fuck, with a macro. My question is, how do you deal with the energy expenditure?

Good thing I don't need no dark pneuma.

FukBuddies

Because Olive is not a FF character.

I'd rather unironically use Shadow than a donut.

Reminds me of another FF mobile game where they would put bugs in their code to give out free stuff when they'd have to fix the issue later.

No matter what everyone regains 1 energy every 5 minutes. So if you're not paying anything, you'll gain 3% for each of your 5 character in a party every day.
When your rank is high enough, approaching 100 energy, it can be worth spending lapis to farm faster.

If you're not paying anything for TMs you'll gain around 5 every month. If you do, you could get 5 every few days but at the cost of thousands of lapis.

You shouldn't worry about that now. It's an endgame thing when you've done everything and have your team maxed out.

>New FFRK dailies tomorrow

HYPE

The following updates are planned for the Daily Dungeons.

■Updates
・Dungeons offering Summon Orbs will be added.
・The number of EXP dungeons will be increased.
・Dungeons offering increased amounts of Gysahl Greens will be added.
・The FF realms that receive Realm Synergy will be increased.

■Update Schedule
Updates will begin from 12:00 AM 4/19 PST (8:00 AM 4/19 UTC).

* Changes may be made to these times without notice.
* All Completion and Mastery Rewards in the Daily Dungeons will be reset. Any rewards not already received in the current Daily Dungeons will become unavailable after the update.

The announcement is tomorrow. Dungeons should only change on the second half of the month.

I am going to hustle out the mithril for another draw for my shit tier cyclops waifu. Should I go for Ultima Blade or Lightbringer?

The BSB has more utility.
OSBs tend to not come back more than once though.

the game that keeps on giving
i don't know why someone would play anything else

1. Stop calling Beatrix shit tier just because it takes a more refined taste to recognize how fine and mature a waifu she is
2. Realize that she is basically female Xiahou Dun/Masamune Date and rejoice
3. The OSB is a whole fucking lot better if you have her BSB, which you don't, so go for Banner 2. Banner 1 is great if you do have it though because of the OSB and the Attach SSB.

just two weeks away? I am excite

all that bonus mythril in time for XIafus

1. I try to pre-empt people who will tell me she's anything other than perfect.
2. If only she had a dick too.
3. I am sorry, but I'm still pretty fresh on the RK terms. Go for the Lightbringer?

>not playing both
Step it up, lad.

Raiding with pubs:
>Raid leader has Squall in front, Sephiroth in back, both with BSBs, demands heals in the raid comment
>pub joins with Garnet in front row and Freya in back row
>has "Heal more" RM on Garnet, spams Diaga
This in the same raid, thankfully it was for Valia Pira so we still won.

She is a fucking bitch and I have no idea why she is so popular.

Ony the 120 difficulty one will have mythril as completion reward unfortunately.

She is popular because she is an attractive female.

>both
>tfw Mobius and Opera Omnia are all forgotten

She's visually distinctive, and has a clear sense of personal motivation.

The curls in her hair remind me of President Valentine and that gets my dick hard.

She has a face visor that lends to an air of marred beauty, which a man recognizes as more beautiful: the pairing reminds us how delicate beauty really is.

She can murder all the bullies with her sword.

>She is a fucking bitch and I have no idea why she is so popular.
Did you mean Ashe? Or Lightning perhaps?

I guess. I really dislike her design with the stupid curly hair, retarded xboxhueg gloves on one hand and the leotard is also silly.

Have yet to play XII or XIII so can't talk about personalities but visually both of them are far above Beatrix for me.

While there are many women in this series that I adore.

There is only one waifu that I will be drawing for.

>reddit spacing

Xbox controller jokes. Ladies, welcome to 2002.

That was a part of the visual design of IX. Every character looked like that.

Remove Megumi Hayashibara.

Add a really annoying speech pattern.

Truly, localizing is a cancerous business.

It's not the controller, but the machine.

I hate IX's visual design so much that it made me dislike the game as well. Vivi is cool though.

I've never seen this poppy fanart. Looks pretty cool.

Ooh! I'm so steamed! He called me the reddit word! God I'm so mad he called me that. I should buy a gun.

Steiner is basically straight ouf ot Toy Story and Vivi IS a toy.

Tried mobius for like one day, it was awful.

Vivi is the shittiest thing of FF9.

>he's only on two layers of mobage
Step it the fuck up senpai

I don't know how you can say that in a game where Quina exists.

Everything in me wants to say 'You're incorrect', but I know that 's wrong and silly. So here's what I will say: I'm sorry that ruined it for you, because IX is actually fantastic.

It's almost like they made a game that was visually distinctive from the morass of samey designs that have plagued their games in more recent years.

I'd say Eiko, personally, but I think there's something interesting about her too, given how she's trying to do grownup stuff as a result of her isolated upbringing, but really can't aspire to be much more than a kid.

level your espers
and your RK squad

Quina was the perfect transgendered character. Fat, weird, and unrelatable to everyone around it.

That's my anniversary RK squad, they're pretty much all new members but I threw all my growth eggs into characters for Nemesis. I've got a real A team i just didn't feel like switching it for memes.

espers though yeah I have all of the FFT event magicite to dump into them still

>shitty games get forgotten
what a shock

Add record keeper to your list. That game is so dead people only talked about it because of the anniversery so the jews could finally spend their mithril after years of no content and hoarding

Do you have time to do anything else, at all?

>I have no idea why she is so popular.
>Eyepatch moe
>Dat ass
>Dem tits
>Clearly never skips leg day
>Lots of usable strength indicates heavy core work, probably has glorious girl-abs.
>Perfect combination of Veeky Forumsness and aesthetics.
>Reduces the party to 1 HP and doesn't afraid of anything
>Is actually an adult woman instead of another generic angsty jailbait healslut.
>Has an army of Veeky Forums girls in armor at her command.
>Nemesis dialogue with Agrias and Celes confirms all existing Lady Knight Harem headcannons. Beatrix is definitely the glamorous onee-sama in that relationship.

I know I had fun with it when I played it and I know it gets a lot of praise but I can't bring myself to play it again now that I'm older because I can't look at the characters.