Fuck nissan

Why do they still exist? Their cars are absolute shit and only niggers and other trash drive them.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caranddriver.com/nissan-z-concept-coming-production-car-could-reach-500-horsepower/
youtube.com/watch?v=vx1eUpi4I8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is literally an assmad GM fangirl

I like the Altimas tbqh

>but this post is b8 so fuck u faggot OP

Buy a Maxima 3.5 SE for your daily driver, and see if you feel differently.

because they're cheap and they'll finance anyone with a pulse. their numbers wouldn't be nearly as impressive if they were more selective and gave fewer incentives.

>370Z is a decade old with no replacement in sight
>GT-R is a decade old, 2017 refresh isn't any faster or better looking
>no S-chassis
>IDX cancelled
>Sentra Nismo is a joke
>shitty CGI commercials that don't say anything about the car

Literally the new Mitsubishi (because current Mitsu might as well not exist)

>IDX

>CVT
>Sentra engine

What did you fucking idiots want from Ghosn again?

Nissan has been a great bang for the buck since the 90s.

They almost went out of business a while ago and later became one of the single greatest success stories in the industry.

RB engines are fucking rad and Nissans in general are easy to engine swap.

Their economy models are perfectly fine and more fun to daily than a Camry or Accord.

Their luxury brand (Infiniti) is the closest any automotive brand has ever gotten to making bullshit American luxury even remotely interesting in recent years. Acura needs to do another Integra to ever be relevant again.

The only thing haters can fall back on is Nissanscum.jpeg memes because they have minimal car ownership experience irl outside of their mom's civics and SUVs. All their bullshit comes from videogames and parroting people on here lol

>370Z is a decade old with no replacement in sight

blog.caranddriver.com/nissan-z-concept-coming-production-car-could-reach-500-horsepower/

>the economy models are find and more fun to daily

not with a CVT they aren't

you know how like every time a lexus comes out it eventually ends up for cheap on toyota?

imagine these rad infiniti bodystyles and engines in normalized Maximas and Zs lmao it would rule

maybe it will launch alongside the idx- oh...
well at least it will be a real sports car instead of a crossover- oh...

>well at least it will be a real sports car instead of a crossover- oh...
you are a dumb dumb, that crossover Z concept ended up being pic related

just thought you should know that C. stands for cuck and that you're so active on this forum that you probably play videogames more than you actually drive.

just like me except i know im lame yet you seem oblivious

Are you kinkshaming me you fucking shitlord???

also I rarely drive because I rather ride my bike

hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha oh my fucking god dude what are you scottish?

go to the brazillian bike cuck thread

the patrol thats why

There is a world beyond dumbfuckistan.

because their trucks are great

God I fucking wanted the IDX so badly. I'm still heartbroken.

no I am not scottish

I used to think niggers only drove chryslers but they changed to nissan.

This worries me because the Z cars were always made to be affordable sports car. If Nissan keeps packing more and more power and performance into them they are going to have a base model msrp at 40k for the new Z.

The Titan is the worst thing to ever happen to pickups. They suck so much ass.

>Any foreign car company that isn't Toyota needs to stop making pickups immediately. It's fucking stupid.

>only niggers and other trash drive them.
Why do I see this all the time here? Is everyone so buttblasted by black people that simply driving a car completely disqualifies the car (or brand) from ownership?

i see where you're coming from but also chrysler 200 this and chevy impala that

dumb toyocuck

>Cummins Master Race tho

>chrysler

Never once

Nissan should do the following, Hybrid hypercar for the next GTR, that competes with the Nio EP9, the Mclaren P1 LM and LaFerrari FXX, whatever the cost, but hopefully at a lower price, a 70-100k nissan Z that competes with boutique supercars, specially the cuckvette, and then a 25k sports using bin parts

if they it right they could use the platfom for the next 15 years

platforms*

>2 billion dollars in debt before the release of the new GE TEE ARU
no real reason except people like tanner fox

20 billion*
source (watch from 3min)
youtube.com/watch?v=vx1eUpi4I8I

That could work. I wouldn't be surprised if Nissan followed American sports cars and made a top trim model. Like the nismo model is more than just a some performance upgrades. Maybe make the nismo a turbo.

don't be so upset Toyotafag

Cummins has nothing to do with Chrysler.

Was looking for Nissan models here in Europe and remembered they literally offer no sedans or hatches after around 2005. Talking about used cars. Yeah, we have Renault. But who the fuck would get a Renault instead of Nissan?

please, jump off a cliff, my friend : )

OP is right every Nissan driver is a nigger or white trash.

The only Nissan that matters is the R32 GT-R. It is out of production. Nissan is dead.

You can't drive an engine block around. The rest of the vehicle is Chrysler, and Chrysler is shit.

My hatred for Nissan began when I almost got into an accident by being blinded by this

I bought a Cummins engine and it came with a free Dodge truck.

weeb detected