Daily reminder that this blows the absolute living fuck out of the '17 Civic Si

Daily reminder that this blows the absolute living fuck out of the '17 Civic Si.

Also reminder that the i30 N will eat the Type R's boipussy for dessert later on.

Why have you not embraced our gook overlord yet Veeky Forums?

Upside is that you can get into one of these brand new for 18k or even a little less.

Downside is that every Hyundai depreciates like the Titanic.

I saw a few in east Texas going for 17k new. Legit made me want to trade my Civic in.

based hyundai stepping up the game

Shills ITT

The i30 N is going after the Golf GTI and Focus ST, not the Civic Type R, Golf R and Focus RS.
Supposedly they're working on that too, though.

Stay btfo germacuck!

I don't own a German vehicle, stay insecure little dick bastard

>being this ashamed of you vag cuckbox

LMAO!!!

Because the cars look like fish faced abominations

I own two Subarus tbqh, no euro cars. Does a shill even own a car?

>still no new elantra gt in burgerland

>not driving a honda

the only hyundai i'd really want is powered by mitsubishi

I would go for the Hyundai but only because the new civic is a fugly factory-rice-mobile.

It looks like if the fusion and a civic had a child.

It's not particularly attractive in anyway, but it is a step in the right direction for hyundai.

Hyundai shills are really active today.

Hyundai thanks you. .05 cents has been deposited into your account.

Also I'd deduct points for the cheapness of the led-strip front lights, looks terribly cheap. I want to ping it for not having a dual exhaust too, but maybe it's for functional reasons.

Pointy penis window

>TFW no fast Hyundai in Britcuckistan

Sad desu. At least you guys have this cool little thing, our subcompact is still the Accent from fucking 2010. I'd trade in for a i20N so fucking fast it's not even funny.

>I want to ping it for not having a dual exhaust too, but maybe it's for functional reasons
Probably because it's only got one bank of cylinders.

Closest thing Europe gets is the 190hp i30 1.6 T-GDI, which I guess shouldn't be too hard to get over 200 out of since the US-spec Veloster Turbo already does that.

I bet you keep making these threads to feel better about your purchase.

Doesn't change that Korean cars are shit though.

I bet you made that comment to feel better about your Nip car purchase

There are no attractive econoboxes in the North American market.

The Elantra and the Mazda 3 are only moderately not hideous so they are automatically the best.

I love the Sport, but every time I see the elantra in general I can't help but think it would look better if the badge was off the grill entirely and just above.

Mazda is the only Japanese maker that is going the right direction in terms of design. Although the rears are a bit unattractive.

Korean companies did a good job in hiring foreign designers. They look much better than their bland cars of the past.

Total rip off of the Seat Leon dashboard.

if you really want to fix it

eyy looks bretty gud

how does it compare to a bmw m3 e46, though?

What MY is your Civic?

2015. I still like it quite a lot, don't get me wrong.

Yeah, I personally prefer that gen over the newer landbarges.

Honda completely forgot what made the Civic great, they even ruined their most anticipated trim level, the Si.

>ford focus with audi grille and mazda tail lights
Damn that's some design innovation right there.

But how does a bmw e46 m3 compare to a 5000$ craigslist motorcycle?

I agree, the new Civic has just gotten too mature and refined for my tastes. The sedan especially has just become way too large. I was even kind of looking forward to the new SI, but that 6k redline just absolutely kills it. I don't know, the appeal of the Civic to me has always been that it's simple, raw, small, light, fun, and reliable. The new Civic is going away from all of that aside from maybe the last.
At this rate, unless the refreshed SI coupe has some pretty big aesthetic and engine changes, my next car is probably going to be either and 8th gen SI coupe, a Fiat 500 Abarth, or the Elantra GT N. I'd throw Yaris GRMN in there too, but I don't want to get my hopes up of that even coming out over here in the US.

You don't buy a Kiaundai for it's resale value. They're supposed to be leased, used and abused like a cell phone.

germacuck btfo by both gooks and nips kek

This piece of shit will rot into the ground long before it's payed off...
Not a car for Canadian climate...
Do not buy...

>financing a kia

The cruze and kia's pretty much dominate the new cheap shitbox market in most parts of Canada. You can go into neighborhoods with $5m and up houses and you'll find lots of new Kia's. But of course Veeky Forums is better at money than those stupid rich people.

But isn't the US getting the Elantra GT and GT sport hatches soon?

You have far better options than Hyundai