Dont wanna brag or nothin but

dont wanna brag or nothin but...

>less than $100k

had more when I was 20

This is the Investopedia Stock Simulator.

its simulation

im actually broke

u gained like 500 dude thats a waste of time. i buy groceries with 500.

lp;

wow +0.15% !

great job!

>i buy groceries with 500
>not strippers

You're using necessities to show someone up. Really?

Does this use real life stocks or just simulated stocks?

see

thanks. thinking about making a youtube channel for stock market noobs

Also your fake money portfolio isn't even good. You just opened an account, bought random stocks, and took a screencap.

My simulator account is up $65k in like a month. These are my current holdings.

>You just opened an account, bought random stocks, and took a screencap.

correct. though they're not totally random.

have no idea what i'm doing.

QUESTION: is the stock market even worth it for plebs like me that only have $1000 to spare?

jk i dont have $1000, but that's how much i'd save

You forgot to buy bitcoins and canadian weed stocks

i tried to buy weed stocks, but the stock code wouldn't work. it didn't recognize it.

It's mostly only worth it as a hobby with that quantity of money.

Even if you do very well, you probably won't make that much money. The very best investors get like 10-20% per year consistently, so with $1000 that would be $100-200.

So you should only invest $1000 in individual stocks if it's fun for you, because you won't get rich or anything. Also, you should be prepared to lose that entire $1000.

thanks.

it would be nice to make a couple hundred a week or so.

do i need like 5k or 10k for that to be possible?

Gold/silver pics or GTFO

Probably not. Like I said, the very best investors get at most around 20% annually. So even if you started with 100k, you'd be getting 20k a year at that rate.

Of course, that assumes that you are among "the very best investors." Do you think you are among the likes of Warren Buffet, Carl Icahn, Seth Klarman, George Soros, etc?

You can only really get rich investing by a) being very good at it AND b) managing money for other people and taking the 2-and-20 fees.

>bragging simulators
Wanna see how much i make in my Capitalism game?

He showed his simulator, so I showed mine. Would you like to compare live accounts?

>Do you think you are among the likes of Warren Buffet, Carl Icahn, Seth Klarman, George Soros, etc?

yes i do, sir.

okay guess ill just live mediocre pleb life

Real life stocks, 20min delay, also learn to fucking google

Investopedia has that problem, there are plenty of symbols that it doesn't seem to know

Learn a trade that is important in the future, stop being a faggot procrastinator, apply yourself 150% to it, learn to be a motherfucker because being a goody two shoes gets you nowhere, stay hungry for a better life

I could, but if I have my own plebs to google the answer for me and tell me, why should I?

I thought about that, my spoon-feeding curse will be the death of me

>You can only really get rich investing by a) being very good at it AND b) managing money for other people and taking the 2-and-20 fees.
Or by having a decent salary/wage, investing for the long-term, choosing low-cost highly diversified investments, such as index funds, and being disciplined and patient to accomplish your goals.

In other words, the way most rich people do it.