Both machines have 2500 HP

Both machines have 2500 HP.

Which is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUFm2rWn41g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can the train beat a corvette?

Oh wait, it probably can because the corvette will blow its engine after 6 ( S I X ) miles.

Trainfags may be autismal, but at least they're not douchebags unlike half the drag scene.

Depends on the want you have.

>tfw trains are cool as fuck but afraid to learn anything more about them because I know I'll end up an autistic trainfag and being an autistic carfag is already enough

One is made to last many miles slowly. One is made to go fast with many teardowns.

You're retarded.

You don't want to go down that road, user. You'll end up creating your own world if autism in the form of a model railway.

Who cares what other people think. Anything mechatronic is badass and you should learn more about it.

Absolutely based.

>tfw you unironically play Transport Fever because it's the closest thing to a virtual trainset and because management games a gud

>3200hp at the crank
Nissan BTFO again

The one that is not driven by some rich son fuckboy.

it's a GM train

kek, Nissan is finished

Still not as bad as this board.

shut the fuck up you double-nigger, model trains are fun. I'd mess around with them more if cars and guns didn't eat most of my disposable income.

>You'll end up creating your own world if autism in the form of a model railway.

Oh, fuck that noise. You've gotta be fucking rich to do that, if only to have room for the fucking track.
One day, I will revive my childhood train sets in one.

You're right. The collective cost of everything in that image is worth more than most of Veeky Forums's shitboxes.

You can stop a GTR, but you can't stop a train, except with maybe another train. So yeah, a train would be pretty badass

I'd take the train to be honest. Loads of people can say "I drive a GTR", but how many people can say "I drive a train"?

Kys, model train sets are fun as hell

The GTR is better because it has stereo speakers on the front

someone should put that GTR engine in a ProStock chassis, it will run 5's

Even your trains look fucking pathetic. Can you do anything right Europe?

>its another ameridumb post

What? Can't hear you over our cheap as fuck goods.

>I am poor so a slight increase in prices affect me

It's another ameripoor post

>Which is better?

Chain them together across a ditch, then put 'em in gear and see who wins.

>slight

Lmfao

>OMG thats such a price hike

literal ameripoor

That would be such a great job

during start after "emergency" stop . it needs at least 15 minutes before air brake tanks will be sufficiently charged in all cars

Love the CN. I used to ride like an hobo across canada 10 years ago.

>ywn be a caricature of lower-class Britishness as you have a piss-up on the train
Why even live?
youtu.be/VUFm2rWn41g

for those who don't say train

die soon

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

nice projection

>Ctrl+v-er

give me a call when you get some skills kiddo

>tfw too poor to afford a gud pc, let alone a steam game
>tfw have to conform with games such as OpenTTD

>tfw love trains but /n/ is too slow of a board and i get impatient

tis

Train fags are the nicest people on the planet. If the world was full of train fags, or full of weed smokers we could possibly reach world peace.

Start learning. Nothing autismal about them besides the fact that kids with autism have a tendency to drool over them.

Are you me? I plan on making a little switching yard though at some point.
>TFW poorfag
>TFW no room for a true train room

There's no way this picture is real

Train is the comfiest method of transportation while coach get the shittiest ride quality and the shittiest build quality you can imagine.

>Canadian National

Road Conductor or Engineer ?

Why? That's how we do it in North America.

>dense rail network including high speed passenger transport and constantly interrupted by stations and branches
>VS
>endless slow cargo trains going through vast swathes of no man's land
European trains make sense in Europe, American trains make sense in America. If I were put a western Canadian cargo train on my local line it would block my town's train station and the next town's train station at the same time.

I'm currently still playing a pirated version while I'm waiting for a sale.