Dealer sold a car with different engine

Alright Veeky Forums I need some input and advice

My sister financed a 2015 Chrysler 200 from used auto dealer 2 and a half months ago. Now she stated the check engine light was on and then took it to a local repair shop and they told her it needed a VVT solenoid and to go to a Chrysler dealer because it may still be warranty

Now, she got a call from the Chrysler dealer telling her that the warranty is void because it's not the same factory engine in the car

I'm not really sure about the full details yet. So is there any way she can do something about from the dealer she bought it from? Or is she just screwed?

Pic not relate

OP here and I just wanna help out. I don't wanna kick a downed horse but I did tell her not to buy a Chrysler but she said she got it inspected by a "friend" and it had only 7k miles

>FCA product
>"it has major problems, wooah"

This doesn't make any sense. look at the original bill of sale and see if there is a "as is" clause. If so you might be fucked. There should be a repair trail telling you how an engine got swapped out. Whole thing doesn't add up.

Did she get the Carfax?

>Chrysler
>Any year

Nope.

Unless on the off chance you can dig up some paperwork that says that chrysler replaced the engine under warranty, in which the new engine would be under warranty.

Sounds like it's probably not.

>used auto dealer

There's your problem. Never buy from those places, ever.

this
they are nothing but scam artists. it's not worth saving a few thousand up front just to pay more than that later because of underhanded shit.

the bill of sale is in the car and im coming to see them tomorrow, but i think the checked mark was "30 day warranty" not "as is"

she got the carfax and it said it was bought from an auto auction,she took it to a friend who owns a shop before buying it, and they said it was good so i dont really know

yes and like i said im just now trying to see if there are any other options she has. no point on kicking a person whos already down at this point.

>no point on kicking a person whos already down at this point
Leave Veeky Forums now.

>Chrysler
>Used dealer
>Financed
>2015 model with engine swap already

OP is your sister extremely autistic?

?

If you're OP, shut your computer off immediately.

Knowing chrysler, it was probably swapped at the factory.

k sir

>Buying anything FCA

If the Carfax does not have the replacement engine on it's history, Carfax might buy the car from her.

You mean like any used cars? Dont buy them? Or only buy used from a dealer that also sells new...? Or what?

SHE"S FUCKED NIGGER

FUCKED RIGHT IN THE ASS

RIGHT IN THE GOAT ASS

If you're buying a used car, better to buy from the manufacturer's dealership. A big one. Sure, you'll end up paying a couple thousand more than Abdul Aziz Automotive and Collision but you can be fairly confident that they won't swap a junkyard engine into your "new" car.

2.5 months > 30 days

I'd like to fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean.

What about buying a used whatever trade in at a diffrent large manufacturer? Say an infinity at a chevrolet for example? Or somthing like that. Obviously muhamed eben akbar automotive is a no go.

If I were your sister, I would be seriously careful about who you tell about your engine. From the sound of it, the previous owner of the vehicle got the k-swap. The k-swap will always do you right. That is one seriously fast car.

Rev hard, drift safe. Peace out.

explain further while having a meltdown

It's not a difficult concept, look at the dealership's reviews and see if they're consistently good or not. Most of the time a major dealership that has good reviews won't take a sketchy trade-in from some shitskin.

I want to stick my pee-pee in her poo-hole.

This

So can you arrange that for me or what?

Shes having problems with the damn engine. And what diffrence would not telling anyone make?

Let me look this up...

The only problem with this engine is that it goes seriously fast, I guarantee. Rev hard, drift safe.

It's a meme you dip

I actually saw her video and masturbated to it a few times but it got taken down ages ago.

I walked away from a deal at a dealership with good reviews not too long ago. We couldnt agree on the price. They told me the absolute lowest theyd accept for the car was $11,500. I walked. One week later i saw online that they dropped the price LOWER than what my offer was. Stupid fucks trying to jew people lost out on a deal over $500.

Shit :/

Should've gotten the k-swap sucka.

Apparently.

On a side note.. The other thread is dead so i just ask a quick question here.. What is stancing and donking? Sounds dumb.

I bought a truck...a GMC 4x4 shortbox in 2002, from a small used car/truck dealer. He mostly sold his inventory to the police...
I payed some good monies at the time for a 7yr old truck...$12000...
I had an issue with the wipers that didn't work when it rained, but did when it didn't rain...
He payed...

Would they not just call you and ask if you were still interested in the original offer before dropping the advertised price? Shitty salesmen

>"30 day warranty" not "as is"

You need some legal advice. Depending on who swapped the engine, what the used car dealer knew about it vs how they represented the car, sis might still be able to get a settlement.

Stancing and donking is when you lower your suspension and camber your wheels out at the bottom to just barely fit under your fenders then buy giant wheels that will no longer fit on your car. Wouldn't recommend it. Stock with the K-swap

>sister
>financed
>Chrysler
>dealership
>fucked over Royale
That's the profession folks. If you don't like it, then avoid dealerships.

Tell the dealer that sold the car to replace the solenoid or do it yourself, they're usually not that expensive and takes an hour of wrenching to change.

>she got the carfax and it said it was bought from an auto auction
>she took it to a friend who owns a shop before buying it, and they said it was good

tell your sister shes a dumb ass bitch thinking a Chrysler would be worth buying and just cut your loses. what she expect when buying a 2015 car with only 7k miles on the engine from an auction???????
""""LOOK HUNNY I FOUND A DEAL!!!!! ONLY 7K MILES ON A 2015 CAR.""""""""

this is why woman should not be allowed to drive or own cars they only cause agitah all around. i agree with the muzzies on this one...

DUDE SHE GOT THE K SWAP!!!!!! KEEP THAT CAR!!!!!!!

THE ENGINE IS WORTH MORE THEN THE WHOLE CAR IS WORTH DO NOT GET RID OF IT. IT HITS 300 HP AT5K RPMS WHILE PUSHING 280FT PSI OF TORQUE!

had the same happen to me op, i was desperate and tired of asking for a ride so i barely checked the engine at night only relied on carfax, turns out the engine came from another car that was crashed at 14k miles, dealership never told me and there were alot of loose and missing bolts, went and talked to guy that sold it to me and said that the warranty should cover the engine since its supposed to cover it no matter what if it breaks, as in we are insuring this car for this price, never buying used from a dealership again, same dealership was selling a 200k mile 90's taurus for 6k last week when i was thinking of trading in for some cheap shit car and just save up for a project i have in mind

Only option is to beg Chrysler corporate to do a trace on the serial numbers on the engine to see if they came from one specific car, and then contact that owner to see why their engine was given away or something like that. Will need to play detective to find the trail.

>Buying a used Chrysler 200 from arab used car lots

sauce?