/vn/ - Pollo Edition

Visual Novel General #1408

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

^_^

3rd for FUCK OFF JOPs

4th for welcome SOPs

Upcoming translated nukige.
Loli, NTR/black man protagonist (depends if you project as him or not).

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Why aren't you learning Japanese?

I love Runa!

break's over, roach

I really really want to read her H scenes and finish the game but the fucking "c..c" bullshit I couldn't handle anymore. When is a patch coming to fix that?

Wait that's getting translated? Seriously?

When the fuck is Biman 1 coming Quof?

I'm waiting for chavbuster's patch. I love Misaki but I can't deal with the script

I sort of learned to filer out the "buster". DD's was a chore to get through

But I could not handle the c...c. It was killing my boner. And it sucks because Cro's second H-scene is so fucking good

Yes it's written on the author's website that he intends to get it translated.

Eden of Grisaia soon right? RIGHT?

Childhood friends make the best gfs

Is persona 5 a kamige? Moogy liked it.

>people are unironically waiting for grisaia

Do I need to finish all other routes for Cro route?

Yes. You do the four girls. Then Repeat gets unlocked which is Cro's route. Unfortunately it's not the True route, but I still pretend it is anyway

The team is good. Play Supreme Candy, that is fully translated.

Moogy, kastel and koestl all exposed the translation for being shit. Play it in Japanese.

whoever brought the cartel to /v/, i will fucking find you and fight you

Is there a sensei route in this game?

Correct!

I can read Japanese, I was literally just checked their translation since that translation came out of nowhere, I thought it was going to be gibberish.
Also even if I didn't know Japanese, supreme candy seems like some low quality moege, does anyone care about it?

you'll need to know japanese first

Ummm.. no. Moogy said that Persona 5 was offensive and juvenile, with all of its sexism and homophobia.

We don't tolerate that kind of bigotry in our Japanese games...

Miu best girl and love of Rei's life

This is the ultimate VN moe girl body. Source: Iris, a company made by Visual Art's.

More like >unironically waiting for Rakuen

The other two Grisaias were basically okay, but Rakuen is garbage.
All except Miu, which unlocks after Cro. Cro is basically the true route while Miu is a fanservice 'here, have your happy ending with the thirteen year old' ending.

Yeah but it's a side/joke route

I can't read japanese, so I do care, user

ISHIMA

>Cro is basically the true route while Miu is a fanservice
Wrong

Wait, how far along is the Spanish translation? I can more or less read Spanish and am mostly just out of practice.
Just because it's unlocked last doesn't mean it's the true route, mate.

>Just because it's unlocked last doesn't mean it's the true route, mate.
Name me five (5) VNs that are like that.

no one cares about this vn anymore right?

Supreme Candy is pretty weak, but is not that bad. Actually, know what? fuck that, you can read chin-chon so there are no barriers for you, anón, I'm sure you only read "10/10" moeges

Majikoi S, Koichoco, Da Capo III (basically), Sengoku Rance, third Akatsuki no Goei.

Cute, wouldnt fuck though.

Fate/ Stay Night and Tsukihime too.

Oh, Tsukihime, FSN, Koirizo, Da Capo, and, iirc, Yoake.

>moege
>10/10
You alright, buddy?

Himawari.

moege is literally the only reason to read eroge unless you are mentally ill 12 yo chuunitard.

>There are only moeshit and chuunishit VNs
I'm asking you again, you alright?

What VN and how is it?

of course

Tell me at least 5 eroge that not moeshit or chuunishit.

You got a repacker to work?

at least translate if you are going to post runes, hombre

Rance.
There you go, there's more than 5 games in the series.

Don't worry about him amigo

had it since the start of March

Hanachirasu

It's the best VN I played in 2017. Don't play it if you don't like infodumps. You don't fuck the nationalist

Did you upload the tools anywhere so anyone else can make use of it?
Could be useful for if any other purplesoft games get fucked or someone fancies translating one but doesnt have a hacker.

>Hanachirasu
Seems pretty good.
>You don't fuck the nationalist
:(

>wouldn't fuck
Why not? Imagine the tightness.

The plot and characters are shit but it has good fight scenes

Please Bang My Wife, Suck my dick or die!, The Maiden Rape Assault - Violent Semen Inferno, Forbidden Love with My Wife’s Sister, Detective Masochist -The Case of the Femdom Torture-

Didn't she used to be a man?

Akane is the cutest and best, fag.

>soviets with katanas

my code is disgusting and it only works for the specific version that the current archives are in (though CC supports opening like 7 different versions of their archives)

Guys what if Maya and/or Yukino routes are bad?

Isn't that particular bit from Kaigen's Ambition, though? I can't beat that shit.

Still better than no tools at all.

Does anyone know how to get Kaigen's true ending to trigger?

Kaigen's Ambition isn't that hard, you just need to stock up on soldiers and then attack.

After beating it, you unlock Kaigen's faction.

I'm literally shaking

The problem is that Kaigen deals 10x the amount of damage I do and gets a troop replenish every other round, it's insane.

Wait until Kaigen attacks or is attacked by someone else then attack Kaigen

>SOPs got Sakura no Uta and Subahibi

lol EOPs

nvm it looks like its set up to be practically impossible through normal means

Do tell

Subahibi is getting an official localization in english, am I wrong?

this is a very coincidental line after reading Aeka's route in YMK desu

/ourguy/ no more
he will never live this down

Kaigen needs to fight Igarasu

Then Akane fight Igarasu

then something else I'm not sure, they both need to die or leave their respective factions I believe

then they fight again and kaigen shows up and this sets up the plot for Kaigen Seito

Majikoi is too fucking fun. I have no idea why i put off reading it for so long.

Are they finished? VNDB lists the spanish patches for both as partials

With the whole Persona 5 fiasco recently I hope you cunts learn to appreciate actual good translators like Conjueror more

No you are not.
Subahibi is 100% translated since July 2015 but Moogy and Kirby sold the translation to Frontwing and we never got any further details since then.
If we are lucky we might get a release before 2020.

Frontwing said they were targeting 2017 for Subahibi, but yeah without more info that could easily not hold.

Perhaps we'll get some info this week between their AMA tonight and their stream scheduled for their Phantom Trigger Kickstarter ending.

Are you dumb? They worked together with KeroQ to make an official localization and Frontwing announced last month that they're publishing it, it's coming out in 2017.

>2017 for Subahibi
Its for all-ages Steam version. 18+ never.

dude your hella based and my 友達

Huh, my bad.
Tbh i don't even follow the progress of Subahibi, that was just the last thing i remembered about the translation.

Persona 5's localization may have been flawed, but that doesn't mean I agree with Conjueror's localization choices (or more dramatically, Chrono Clock's localization choices) either.

loli is waking up!!!!! what do!?!?!?!?

Ever read Tagaki-san?

First few days of Maya route are basically that.

dude im a filthy eop who's forced to read basically any piece of crap you JOPs produce, what do you think?