biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.

> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
Don't listen to any advice in this thread.

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

> I'm ending the year with positive shekels! I'm rich!
Not so fast goyim, remember to report and pay taxes on any capital gains.
LAST THREAD :

Other urls found in this thread:

northerndynastyminerals.com/i/pdf/ndm/NDM-CP.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sell any stock
>robinhood "borrows" your money for three days
>limit order
>robinhood makes it a market order and steals the difference
>split
>robinhood steals half of your money
>reverse split
>robinhood steals all of your money

More like REVERSE Robin Hood!

You have 30 seconds to tell me why you don't own a position in $NAK

no more buying power

remove all slurs from the OP please. this is not /pol/ and regular political correctness must be upheld here. if mentions of "jews" must be removed, "goyim" needs to be removed too. OR ELSE!

R-REEE-EEEEEEEEEEE.

Calm down, Schlomo.

How many bags you holding?

Pic related.

$NAK IS SO HOT RIGHT NOW

But I do.... Unfortunately its only a small amount of

90% OF MY PORTFOLIO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My nigga.

Holding XGTI bought it at 2.35. Saw good news and since ima fucking nub I thought it was gonna rocket. Why didn't it rocket Veeky Forums. Should I just end it ? AH didn't look promising

Don't have such weak hands, see what happens or at least wait for a good exit position.

holding on to that RNVA I got thursday at 0.099.Im comfortable with where its at right now but Im starting to get bored. Shit better move soon.

I'll tell ya a secret.

There's no way to predict how a stock is going to move. You can figure out general trends over long periods of time like months or years, but dont try to figure it out day to day.

Don't daytrade if you're going to run out of daytrades

Don't spend money you're not prepared to lose

Dont hold the bag on any stock thats volatile

Dont think of stocks like a daily comic strip that has to excite you every day like this faggot:

been seein ads for this shit on instagram. Is robinhood legit?

Remove the first line of greentext and put the edition name there, not the subject you fucking moron.

Same. Shit is vibrating like it's gonna explode, but hasn't yet.

No its all fake news. SVR plot to fund singaporean hackers.

That makes three of us. Believe in the memes

All my swing trades are closed, all my positional trades are positioned. My limit orders ordered. All my slush fund is in stocks now.

Well shit bros, gonna be a boring next couple weeks all that's left to do is wait and see.

$KTOV, $AMD, and $FCAU... not bad right now but THEY HAVE TO GO UP!

I have 8800 dollars in nak right now please go up

praise kek!

Yo, what's the symbol for that uranium stock that's popular on here?

URRE is the big one, but UEC just took a shit after hours so it might be a cheap buy wednesday. DNN has some potential too.

Anyone see alibaba take a dive after hours?

Not wednesday, Tuesday rather.

4 of us :/ just hoping the bitch will explode to Pluto soon

It's a learning experience for me. I've panicking after I missed out on the ETRM moon mission. Only -13% for my first week ever looking to stocks. Not bad imo
So how do people call them?

Here is the latest NAK corporate presentation:
northerndynastyminerals.com/i/pdf/ndm/NDM-CP.pdf

they make guesses or they have insider info

I've been gone for about a month. What happened to the daily meme roundup? Having seen it in a few days.

Many of us have warned people on multiple threads for weeks to be weary of XGTi.

As a general rule, don't swing stocks unless you have a very very good reason to do so (like holding NAK until the EPA gives it a permit to drill)

I'd say that's long term reasoning to hold NAK

Short term reasoning is that people believe Trump's epa will give the permit

If I were holding NAK that would be the point where I sell the majority of my position leaving the rest to gamble...

What's your target price for NAK, I am also in this club of potential moon-monies

Woah first time I saw KTOV mentioned here. What do you think of the new drug?

>northerndynastyminerals.com/i/pdf/ndm/NDM-CP.pdf

Are you counting on the EPA changing their stance on the mining operation?

Should I put 50k into NAK??

jewposter here

I tried to get him to do it
he didnt listen
im sorry friend I hope next thread we can fix this

Literally over 20 or 30. Cap it.

Yup. Probably 100% gains within 7 days, up to 1000% in the next month or so.

what's your reasoning? 7 days is Trump's inauguration but stock price wont jump until the EPA finally agrees to allow the operation

PTN buyout coming next month. Screen cap this

reminder that PTN is for suckers

Because once Trump swears in, he can start making plays (and by he I mean he's going to tell Hewitt to do whatever the fuck he pleases)

Going all in on NAK Monday, please kek help me.

What does that mean for PTN bagholders?

you try that, let me know how it works for you

The price will go up then go back down to .45

>How many bags are you holding?
>like maybe 5 or 6 right now my dude
>you are like a little baby, watch this
PTN
T
N

Any reason TBIO decided to tank hard near the end of the day by like 30 percent?

I'm 1500 @ .50 with PTN

Well almost .50

What's the official BIZ opinion on ENDP?

What's it worth? Is it going to recover after tanking 20% this week? I can't really find any reason for the drop but it just keeps tanking.

Who /absolutepoverty/ here?

whats the point?

this nigga had the option to eat or invest and chose to invest
rip

Gains are gains are gains are gains.

Keep it up and remember ROI is compounding as long as you reinvest your profit ;-)

>I make my money bagholding
SKLN is the only one I can remember

> A business that operates at a loss every year
> A business with horrible financial strength
> Betting long term instead of short lived popularity

That's why you people are broke. NAK will get to ~$3 at most this year. It's whole trend is going with the copper market which will flatten out.

chodes.

im dead

> A business that operates at a loss every year
> A business with horrible financial strength

Yeah until that mine opens up, you fucking mongoloid

>>>/j/erusalem

price will likely jump as soon as everyone is convinced the EPA will give a green light.

Necked himself

I started that as a rumor, he's just been busy

So how exactly does after hours trading work? Are shares bought and sold just like normal market hours? Can we still trade in RH in after hours?

>Slide 18
>Feasibility study in 2020
>Commercial production in 2024

NAK is going nowhere. It is literally a Canadian firm with zero assets, a lot of debt and nothing to do but file complaints and go to court over endless, infinite lawsuits.

Pebble mine will never happen. I lived in Alaska, unless it becomes it's own soveriegn nation, they care more about hobby fishing then if some fucking Canadian shell company can mine some low-quality ore and kill all their fucking tape-worm infested salmon.

To be clear, NAK is 100% loss on your investment, NAK will never turn a profit. 100 years from now invest in Pebble Mine, not now,

damn, ok everyone we need to do some damage control or else you're all losing your money...keep pumping it on stock twits until everyone gets out of their position

buy RWLK

why? because they sold 8 rewalkers? big deal.

I have such little faith in the Canadian economy tbqh. I'm betting on CAD trading at ~0.65 in 2020. All in American right now.

>RWLK
not a bad idea but luckily I didn't buy NAK....now my myos going to RWLK....:)

I still think a short term gain is possible from Trump's inauguration, but I fear you're right about the pebble mine. I've been restraining myself from buying.

>brexit wont happen
>trump wont get elected
>NAK wont go to $10 a share

Trump I'm sure doesn't care. "Canadians, false friends, screwing us over again, dumping poison in Alaska over some gold dust Sad! I'll make the Canadians pay!"

Don't buy until they actually have a mine, at least. Too many speculators inflating the price of NAK as it is.

Lmao this is next level shit

You're right about speculation, but the source isn't really Trump. Scott Pruitt, his EPA pick, has been fighting the EPA for most of his career. I don't know if Pebble mine will be approved, but I do know the chances are higher with him in office.

I also doubt Trump would be against Pebble. He's already pushed for the Keystone pipeline, I think he'd stay quiet about NAK unless something about them triggers him.

it'll go to 11

Make that 12
cap this. remember ligotti joe

pretty sure trump doesn't want to stand in the way of production. he is a fan of eminent domain, is skeptical of global warming, doesn't like the EPA, and loves gold.

Yeah in 2025

Yeah, 12

>tfw 2025 was 15 years ago

Nice try shlomo, you can't keep alla da profits to yaself

Everyone got scared and panic sold

When should I dump my 10,000 shares of RNVA bros?

What happen to your trip AR?

Listen, regardless of what happens NAK is in a very clear uptrend and at most it will flat line for awhile before it decides to drop. Nobody will wake up one day to see this stock tank. Most investors are planning to go long on it. You will have plenty of time to exit your position. So until it decides to reverse just hold it and enjoy the gains.

My feewings got hurt

why do u guys keep shilling this shitty fucking app? i can name 10 better online trading platforms that offers mobile apps and are around the same price range

>around the same price range
around free? please name them.

It's free you dumb fuck

Because Alaskans are completely against it and are certain it's not going to happen.

Also, he post-Trump election hype is dying

You really think new EPA dude really gives a fuck how the Alaskans feel? You really think they're not going to farm that cash cow because it might hurt some feefees?

This is just another brexit will never happen, trump will never happen, pebble mine will never happen

Just because the new EPA guy is an unethical faggot doesn't mean he's going to get his way.

Go ask literally anyone in Alaska. None of them want some chink company in Canada wrecking their land.

When it hits a dollar.

tfw to smart to cut my losses

i live in alaska and you are right. i personally dont care but a lot of people here are against it.