/pg/ - Persona General

Launch Edition #2: the game is out and it is awesome

Previous thread : >>

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png
>Picture of Floral Pants Man (and his sidekick)
i.imgur.com/cKTK7sI.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/persona-5-japanese-audio-track/cid=UP2611-NPUB31848_00-ADDCONTENT000022
support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Download-and-Use-PlayStation-Store-Content-on-PS3
gematsu.com/2017/04/nier-automata-shipments-digital-sales-top-one-million
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous thread:

forgot last thread link

>you lived long enough to see the release of Persona 5
>/pg/ lived long enough to see the release of Persona 5
>Chihibro lived long enough to see the release of Persona 5
>RJC lived long enough to see the release of Persona 5
Are we in the greatest timeline?

P5 is out for PS3 in the psn us, including the inital dlcs, such as dual audio
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/persona-5-japanese-audio-track/cid=UP2611-NPUB31848_00-ADDCONTENT000022

Goro is a peasant boy!

finally

>plenty of concrete around the school to fall onto
>try to kill self by jumping off the roof onto grass

women use suicide as a way to attention whore. Men use suicide to kill themselves

>have to wait until thursday

I'm still waiting for the dojins.

She'd just been diddled by a teacher, she was in enough pain as it was.

What exactly should I be choosing for demon negotiations in p5? My first several persona I got I felt like there was no rhythm or reason to it despite me trying to conform to what they like but even then it seemed as if some that didn't like my responses still joined. Also how many chances do you get when talking to them and do you only have to answer a couple of the questions right and not all of them?

Ask again in 10 years.

How much of a twisted fucking sociopath can you be?

user she clearly wasn't thinking straight between the constant physical and mental abuse and the maybe implied sexual assault probably broke her.

The answer is yes to both.

I know. I mean look at the size of Kamoshida.

Is Morgana a Female (male) or Female (Female)

I want to pet Goro's fluffy hair platonically!

>Launch Edition #2
>#2
Please, are we going to keep doing launch edition #5657

Morgana is a male (car). Or is it car (male)? Not sure.

It's like a huge mushroom. I bet a Smurf lives in it.

>I felt like there was no rhythm or reason to it despite me trying to conform to what they like but even then it seemed as if some that didn't like my responses still joined.
Story of my life.

turn your head and cough

Where's the ISO at? I'll play this at 15 FPS for now if I have to.

writing is way worse than P4 so far, honestly a little disappointed with the game

Reminder that Makoto is the true canon pairing for the protag!!!!

I still feel bad for not purchasing the TYH edition I should've gotten it instead of the bland steelbook edition.

In what way exactly is it worse?

She actually looks very similar to the nurse I had during penis inspection day too.
Brings back some great memories.

it's not comfy
it's not happy

everybody talks like a machine translation

Thats a nice dream

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

WHAT THE FUCK THEY COULDN'T EVEN GET IGOR'S OLD VA FOR THE DUB THIS NEW ONE DOESN'T EVEN SOUND CLOSE

>it's different so it sucks
>it's different so it sucks
Please just leave already

>Persona 4 starts off with two people dying
>Comfy and happy
user, you might want to turn yourself over to the authorities.

BECAUSE THAT IGOR IS FAKE AND THE FINAL BOSS YOU DUMBFUCK

I honestly haven't been up to date with this generation's consoles. Still got the old PS3(fat/phat?) and PSP..

I'm planning to get a PS4 this week for P5 and FF15. Is it worth buying a PS4 Pro or is the normal PS4 good enough? I'll be planning to buy an SSD for it too.

if you romance Tae do you get to see her in a swimsuit?

No reason not to get a pro if you don't have a ps4 yet.

Plot twist: P5 is just a simulation used by Kirijo group to create new Persona-using robutts

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE REAL ONE HE FUCKING SOUNDS LIKE THE GUY THEY GOT FOR THEADORE IN Q

Not him but the characters aren't pleasantly autistic enough. Ryuji is way too normal a person and everyone is an ass like in real life. It's not what Persona is supposed to be about.

He's not wrong. Even in Japan people complained 5 has this unfriendly and oppressive atmosphere with the majority of the people hating Protag vs 4's small town comfyness with everyone welcoming Yu with open arms.

Granted, that's probably the point.

If you're already spending this much then go for it, it's only another $100

how much game is left after the flashback shit with Sae ends?

kek

2 dungeons

christ

ebin
simply ebin

the real magic super drug was the friendships you made along the way

You kidding. 5 is an emotionally draining experience with how unfair and tragic the world is with you barely eeking out a win and going off into an uncertain tommarow.

4 everyone is great except one asshole and once you beat him down you punch out a God and swag off into the night with nobody ever being able to stand against you.

The different is startling. Even 3 is more cheerful and triumphant despite it's protag fucking dying.

Any reason they couldn't just use LOL or something? Is it too commonly used in real life to work as a joke here?

what the hell
you people hyped up Tae for months and now that I'm finally doing her social link the protagonist is legitimately the more interesting of the two

How do I get this to work? I have the game downloaded and installed as well as the eboot replaced, but it doesn't load.

Did someone reach Goro's boss fight?

>listening to waifu faggotry from /v/

someone posted it last thread

the protagonist is the most interesting character in literally every social link.

The game or dual audio?

The game itself.

No outfit dlcs yet?

try reading this
support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Download-and-Use-PlayStation-Store-Content-on-PS3

>you people hyped up Tae for months
nani

The eboot isnt a crack. Its a fix for retards with outdated cfw. You still need the RAP files for reactpsn or a pkg fix with edat files. Either way STILL not dumped.

Oh. I thought this was the RAP:
Went through the normal reactpsn process, but didn't work, so I guess it wasn't the right one.

>tfw bonglord and ps4 is refusing to let me stream p5 for my friends
anyway around this?

Does Ryujis social link ever evolve past muh leg and muh club or can I just stop doing it now?

So let me get this straight - You have download some DLC to get the Japanese dub? Why is this a thing in this day and age?

Surely the PS4 disc has enough space to include it?

>A lot of the DLC wont be out till way fucking later
Why does Atlus not want my money?

Most likely wtong region m8.

Lame.

Is that rumored cat somewhere nearby? Please take care of it, as expected of you. It can't be helped, you're only trying to answer my expectations of you.

Nigga it's a hot woman with a choker

who cares about words

>Selling Izanagi and Magatsu Izanagi separately

Really activates my almonds.

What are the 'picaro' cards? Is it literally just a fancier version of the persona?

Better stats and different skills.

8-4 should have localized this game if we had to choose between them and Atlus USA

So I'm at the free-roaming part of the game finally. Is it like P4 where going into the dungeon asap is the better option for time management or is it better to hold off and prepare, and wait for the last few days?

>When you realize that Ryuji and Shinku from Dog Days shares the same VA and both are aspiring athletes.

>8-4
No thanks, I'll take a literal but mostly faithful translation to censored SJW pronoun infested americanized trash.

>Atlus USA
>mostly faithful
Automata's translation and sales blow P5 out of the water

Yeah mate it's for the EU PKG. So if you downloaded US one, it won't work.

They did it most likely for statistics.
It's their first dual-audio release.
Them, being a business, want to track down how many people actually want dual audio and actually download it, thus giving them information whether it's financially viable in the future.
Because licensing Japanese VAs does cost, and it's not cheap either.

Is the original game like this? Did Mass Effect's writers translate this game or something? I don't know if I can even finish this

>Automata's translation and sales blow P5 out of the water
>sales blow P5
>sales
user...

gematsu.com/2017/04/nier-automata-shipments-digital-sales-top-one-million
P5 hadn't reached 600k last we saw it and now there's huge negative word of mouth spreading in the west about it, good luck getting another 400k to just match Nier

Hmm... maybe if I post this sexy picture of an amazing youtuber who inspires me everyday, others will be equally inspired to respond to my question...

YUGANDA YOKUBOU

Who cares? Does it make your dick grow bigger?

So the Japanese audio pack on PSN is only showing up for PS4. I have a PS3. Any word on when I can download it and use it on my PS3/when Atlus will put up the PS3 version?

ANY BONGS HERE ABLE TO STREAM P5?

I want /v/ to leave

Is the payphone's ringing supposed to sound like a battle sound effect?

>enable japanese voices
>enable subtitles in cutscenes
>cutscene plays
>no subtitles
>go to title screen
>subtitles in cutscenes have been turned off

anyone else having this problem?

Just get a PS4 you cheap fuck

>not even a full day into the NA release and the Tae realization is already starting to come in

Oh, someone hit that part already, huh. And I see that person has the Shidou boss fight up too.

Thanks for posting the link. I'll take a look at the scenes in a while, just need to get a few things done first before I can get to that. Will probably take longer than usual since it's several lengthy scenes this time.

use a camera to facebook live stream it. point camera at tv. cheaper than getting a capture card