/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mod.dysintropi.me/arcane-tempest-for-unpcm/
pastebin.com/Zm8arAwm
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70540/?
youtube.com/watch?v=mPJL-905D_E
youtube.com/watch?v=H87GqJujcOk
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61035/?
youtu.be/AVblOqZBlJw
youtube.com/watch?v=pG3Y3GVXIE4
soundcloud.com/rollomatik/rollomatik-wrap-it
youtube.com/watch?v=M-1Qt-7_xq0
youtube.com/watch?v=59hB_ajeOUg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?
pastebin.com/KYmUwSwz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

W A I F U

L O R E

Reminder that Nim is for rough impregnation sex!

Nerevar gives best hugs.

Kill your family and then yourself.

Tell me about your waifu's lore. Or husbando's. Whichever.
Just hit me with them fun facts or interesting parts of their history.

This is wrong. Nim is for gentle caring and raising.

DID YOU KNOW:

The Nerevarine is the protagonist of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind? It's true! You play as the reincarnation of Indoril Nerevar.

my waifu is so pure, she doesnt exist yet

I am a banana.

did YOU know:
The dwermer arent actually the big robots, but are actually a race of people who dissapeared in the past, and noone knows where they went!

Holy shit. I always thought you didn't actually play as a straight up reincarnation but it was just everyone else thinking that you were, since you fit all the criteria. I also haven't replayed Morrowind in its entirety in years so...
You're a cheese, don't fucking lie to me.

I am a bit cheesy, it's true, but it's really that i'm just so fondue of you.

Shit happened and now he bigg. Clicc-Clacc for scale.

wew

Was born with exceptional strength for alteration magic. Overdid it and was "stilled" by the college. Is now being watched by a warder. The warder decides if shes allowed to use magic or not. Warder was supposed to keep his distance. Didn't work out. Doesnt know she's a vampire.

with a skin that pale, she must be very careful outside. Otherwise she might get sunburns very fast.

Where'd they go?

I kick high.

He once punched the Jarl of Whiterun in the nuts because he was being a bit of a bitch.

When someone tells you to reinstall everything, when they could've just told you that SG requires the head from ECE.

She is Wilhelm's younger sister, by two years. Makes her living doing any odd job around the towns and villages, does her best to remain in good graces with the people. Had a very tough life on her own when Wilhelm just disappeared for many years, whereas their father abandoned them a few years after their mother died in illness.

Woah.

It's gotta suck to be the reincarnation of someone greater than you. You'll always be the "lesser" Nerevar(ine). And you're more or less destined to follow their footsteps. No choosing your way this time.

After 10 minutes of leaving Shornhelm, she was captured by bandits and sent to morrowind

noone knows! some people say they became the falmer, evidence for this is that dwerMER, falMER
Weird huh!

How high exactly

Her parents met while fighting the Thalmor occupation of Hammerfell during the Great War.

Don't you ever make puns again.
>shit happened
You mean oats, right?
I can see how having an abundance of alteration prowess, especially 'uncontrolled' would be a problem. And judging by the rest of that it will remain a problem. Eiko got that magical elf skin which lives in harmony with the sun or some shit.
Congratulations!
Hey, slapnuts! I absolutely see that as being a Douchebro thing to do.
Well, at least she got along on her own. Marta would sympathize.
Why'd they send her there, specifically?

He and his younger sister were born in Chaseguard but moved to Kvatch at an early age. Mother was a seamstress and father was a watchmaker.

Wilhelm did that too! But he ended up with three weeks jailtime for it.

Katherina just wants some familiarity in her life again. She doesn't "know" anyone anymore, and because of some former complications, she's actually quite depressed. There are some things in life she'll never quite have.

For Child Labor, but later she was bought by an old merc Orc, who raised her

>I can see how having an abundance of alteration prowess, especially 'uncontrolled' would be a problem. And judging by the rest of that it will remain a problem.
It used to. I retconned like 90% of Anna's old background, but the whole champion of vaermina part(except for the staff fusion) is still in. Anna caused a lot of trouble in the college.

How is he still alive after that. No "geeet on with iiiiit" for him?

>Orc
>raising a child
*concern*

Despises tribal orcs and thinks of them as glorified bandits.
Ironically, once had to rescue his shitfaced dad from an orc stronghold using diplomacy, then genocide.
Good times.

Oats may have been involved. As well as inhumane alchemic experiments.

Funny, Vesper's parents met in the Legion during the war too. Dad was a soldier, mom was a healer
Maybe they should join forces and go on a nut-punching spree
Balgruuf spared his life because he had done a few jobs for the him and they had a somewhat friendly relationship. Also it happened in the Bannered Mare one night that the Jarl went down there without his guards to have a drink, so there was no one there to arrest Ryder on the spot

She turned out fine, he was fuckboi orc anyway. If you excuse all the stuff after she turned to in goat

Well, I'd assume they're more civil than your standard greenskin, then. I read Chaseguard and all I can imagine is a city specifically designed to keep Chases-Shadows out and only him
The sympathies grow.
Explains her attitude and personality, I suppose.
>champion of the dream-realm daedra
>superpowered alteration battery
Yeah I can see how she'd be causing trouble, certainly.
He isn't wrong. How the fuck did his dad end up there, even shitfaced?
>inhumane experiments
Figures that Click-Clack would ride with him, then.

>Start in Solitude
>Walk outside
>Pass the guard tower
>Game stutters for a few seconds then freezes and I have to close it with task manager

How do I fix it?

what clothing mod f a m

This is an acceptable plan.

Post load order. In a pastebin if you will

mod.dysintropi.me/arcane-tempest-for-unpcm/
This, and the scarf is from Lind's Marksmage Garb.

>when they could've just told you that SG requires the head from ECE.
It doesn't.

pastebin.com/Zm8arAwm

>He isn't wrong. How the fuck did his dad end up there, even shitfaced?
He refuses to explain every time he's asked that question

She's actually a Breton who Altered her appearance so she could hunt Thalmor without endangering her family.

feels bad when it says it does then

Doesn't matter. People have been using SG with RM for years without issue.
Mod makers aren't always infallible, even with their own mods.

>Well, I'd assume they're more civil than your standard greenskin, then.
Perhaps, if you think a thick-accented southern belle and a gruff clint-eastwood cowboy who've never even been to an orc stronghole counts as civil

Really? So... what's her "real" look?

>Yeah I can see how she'd be causing trouble, certainly.
Yeah, Vaermina started some shenanigans in Dawnstar where she tried to get her followers to open a portal to Quagmire (again....) but those followers proved to be too weak. So when Dawnstar started getting nightmares, the college send Tolfdir and Anna, who was his apprentice at the time, to Dawnstar to check it out. Long story short, Anna got the skull of corruption, Vaermina made Anna her champion, Anna tried to open the portal to Quaqmire. She used the staff of magnus, which she knew of by observing tolfdirs dreams.

Didnt work out, she got fucked over by Vaermina, college captured her and now shes in a shitty position. Somewhat.

>Balgruuf spared his life because he had done a few jobs for the him and they had a somewhat friendly relationship.
Lucky him.

So she used magic to go from a Halfbreed elf to a chicken?

Well, its about the UV maps. You might get a weird black eyeshadow.

See, that's the kind of thing that might end up important if years down the line Aylen discovers he has a green sibling.
Bless her and Heceril both. Now I'm just imagining them both infiltrating a Thalmor stronghold somewhere in Dominion territory with Heceril having fucking conniptions trying to keep his composure and not blow their cover, and Arurun is totally nonchalant.
I'd count them as more civil than stronghold orcs, yes.
Oh, that's interesting. Does Vaermina ever come calling while she's sleeping just to fuck with her?

Was gonna be this one but I never really got her to the point I was satisfied.

Heckin' rude, mate.

>Does Vaermina ever come calling while she's sleeping just to fuck with her?
Used to. Constant whispering, Anna also never slept. She rarely hears her voice now, the Warder actually blocks that shit out. Vaermina attempted to lure Anna with the promise of removing the vampire curse, since, you know, shes basically the only one who can do that. But Anna actually likes being a vampire now. Now she sleeps tight.

not as heccin rude as the thing u doing with ur fingers there

also why is that tongue mod so fucking purple. can't use it because of that.

>his tongue isn't purple
weirdo

wat

This is actually good practice for writing. Someone name another character from my roster and I'll write up as much as I have envisioned for them.

A girl went out to gather firewood for her family.
She got surprised by a blizzard and got lost the woods.
No one ever heard from her again.

i'd kill for botw-style gameplay in the TES universe, with botw-style music
fuck jeremy soule's shit

>See, that's the kind of thing that might end up important if years down the line Aylen discovers he has a green sibling.
He's got all kinds of siblings but green ain't one of em, Aylen Sr. still has some decency left, i hope

I want to make passionate love to Kara.

Aedwen

Do Claire Maria, I don't think you said anything about them

Seconding Aedwen.
Well that certainly isn't ominous or anything. Perfect start to a story, though.
>I hope
Hoo boy.

>Claire Maria
Wat.

I meant Claire or Maria

That was uncreative

You're on. Remember, many characters have more or less story than the other, Aedwen especially.

Inexplicable reason, she's not a "mer". She's just a chocolate elf. People seem to refer to her as a peculiar bosmer however. She's at the ripe elven age of seventy-four.

She works as a huntress, as well as herbalist. Mayhap on occasion she'll help the local peasantry take down a group of dastardly bandits using her bow and arrow. Dagger if need be. She's rather timid otherwise, doesn't speak a whole lot and keeps to herself. Mostly because even though the locals treat her with kindness and respect, she feels like an outsider. But she does her best to treat them as well as they treat her. Though she hates it when people mock her ears. She can't do anything about it and rather adores them, thinking they are her best exterior aspect. She can also be a bit impatient, leading to rash actions. Luckily it's not often it causes her any real danger.

I'm gonna play M&B for a bit but I'll get back to you as soon as I'm ready, yes? Forgive her mutated arms, I gotta fix it.

that's fine, man. Do your thing

I don't know if that is a good idea...
Need to write down the whole story though.
ikr

Nice, but I got another question does her name have anything to do with a certain place from the Witcher lore

I'm going to try Battlespire for the first time later today.

Any tips or suggestions? I know that it has a reputation, but it feels like something worth giving a try.

It's definitely worth trying just for how unique it is, but it's not that good of a game.

Do you guys suggest a good solitude mod?

I Installed Reborn, its okay I like the baths, but the sewers and useless npcs are meh.

What are you guys listening too? I need that good shit

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70540/?

Do you like Prog Rock?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWhqTJmrXbM

Ada knows Serinal is a Dremora that's laying low in Mundus, but doesn't know Yvenn is a vampire.
Serinal knows Yvenn is a vampire and keeps making subtle remarks when he's nearby that would only make someone nervous if they were actually a vampire in disguise.
Yvenn does not know Serinal is a Dremora and just think he's a kind of dickish Dunmer, and is unaware that Serinal knows he's a vampire.

I am going down a road.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPJL-905D_E

Solitude Reborn
JK and Dawn of Solitude
Solitude Docks District
Blue Palace Terrace
Skyrim Radioactive
Better Emperors Tower
My Own Solitude Improvements

youtube.com/watch?v=H87GqJujcOk

I just killed the guy for the first Morag Tong training mission. I just stabbed him and then showed my writ to the guard outside. In my journal it notes that the assassination was reported as a crime. Is this going to be a problem later on? Should I reload the save and frenzy him so he attacks me so it's not a crime when I kill him or is it fine to continue on like this? That's the whole point of having the writs right? So you can get away with murder in broad daylight. It kind of feels against the idea of being in a club of super secretive assassins.

JK- cities nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61035/?

You're not a nice person, are you?youtu.be/AVblOqZBlJw

youtube.com/watch?v=pG3Y3GVXIE4
This guy is the shit

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Never
what the hell happened?

soundcloud.com/rollomatik/rollomatik-wrap-it

its april

guy form the skse team said on reddit that it wasn't finished, didn't give a release date

always assume the project is dead

Something to do with devs personal life.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-1Qt-7_xq0

So how do I fix skin textures being bugged on UNP?

Use UNP textures.

by stop being a retarded shitter

I am
I appreciate the help

Then it's probably a conflict because
Pastebin your load order.

youtube.com/watch?v=59hB_ajeOUg

Ordenator
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

i assume its either no mipmaps or vram running out because the textures are too high resolution. or you're using armors meant for CBBE

Isn't JK Cities bad for fps?
I found a lite version for them might be okay, also does it work with the bathhouse?

Bugged how?

JK cities is as bad for your fps, but just use Ordenador to optomize them

Will post load order soon. but, im this guy:

pretty sure thats just your dirt overlays and complexions. get an enb

Well, if you say so, but just incase anything pops out, here's the load order:
pastebin.com/KYmUwSwz

Did some more work on Lotte's face.
Nord girls are hard to work on.

Alright, I'll go with Claire and Maria, 4u.

>Claire
Herbalist and alchemist, imperial mother and breton father. Percieved as a witch as well. Lives just outside of Falkreath, in a little cabin with her things. Enjoys her work, though she wishes she could live somewhat more comfortably. Absolutely loathes rude people, and will refuse to help the locals if they can't show basic decency. Rather cheerful otherwise, loves talking, especially about flowers as she finds them incredibly fascinating. Also, she's very, very into sex but is very picky with whom she sleeps with.

>Maria
Born in Evermor to a successful tradesman father and a seamstress mother, she decided to follow her mothers footsteps and become a seamstress as well. Had a rather good childhood, well educated and is very ladylike of herself. Moved to Skyrim to explore possibilities and to meet other people. She can be somewhat vain, as she loves taking care of her appearance, and is somewhat short-tempered. But she's very kind most of the time, appearing as a somewhat gullible girl, despite her education. She loves reading, and has just about every romance novel that may exist in the world of TES. They've sort of clouded her judgement, so she believes she'll marry a big knight in shining white armour. Tall, handsome, embodies all chivalric virtues and treats Maria exactly as she hopes he will.

Nay! I realised that the second I named her, but eh. Aedwen sounds fine. I think it means something in welsh or something I don't know.