>rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2324840
>rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2305538
>rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2303377

Reminder to pirate the game

Patch notes.

>Allowing you to skip ahead when travelling between planets in the galaxy map
>Increasing the inventory limits
>Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and asari characters
>Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
>Improving localized voice over lip sync
>Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
>Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
>More options and variety in the character creator
>Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
>Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations
>Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder, including romancing Sara
>Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams

MEA A SHIT

I like it.

why god?! WHY?!

ok

And good thing, too.

>Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder
HMM

She's beautiful, should replace the default

Oh yeah I agree, at this point making Jaal bi would just be weird. I was just trying to say him potentially wanting a family with Ryder shouldn't have any bearing on his romance, because it's not like he can procreate with Sara either.

Kill yourselves.

Speaking hypothetically would one of Vetra's fingers be too much for Sid to take all the way to the knuckle?

>Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
Looks like I'll have to start a new game.

>Still no quick save
FUG

Is there any way to fix not being able to load a save when dying? Without having to restart the game?

There's something.... off about him

Yeah i also believe they think its a simple fix, and could be fixed within 2 weeks. Redoing a romance would take a lot of time and resources. Would have to get the VA back in studio, make new animations ect.

>N7
>slap it on everything
>add C8 for the initiative
>never explain it or use it on anything but one armor

Stop this shit. N7 has turned into the 5.11 tactical of the Mass Effect universe. It's embarrassing.

>hay guize we're going to fix the character creator and animations
>oh but were going to pander to gays and that one trans character as a huge priority!

i'm gay and this enrages me.

I'm suprised that I don't have character screenshot besides skills one.

I never doubted Bioware

It's not till thursday, user! You can finish your game and be ready for NG+ by then!

Making Jaal bi is like making Dorian bi - absolutely no sense.

what

>OOMPA, LOOMPA, DOOPITY DOO
>THIS PRETTY FACE IS COMING FOR YOU

>Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder, including romancing Sara

Angaran women look like men. If Jaal is going to be degenerate enough to fuck any human it would make more sense for him to fuck a twink like Scott.

Nigga if a regular uncut nail hurts like a razerblade then her fingers aint doing shit

what is it

They're probably gonna remove Hainly's line about her old name and swap it for something more vague, that's all.

>that one trans character
If we're talking about Hainly, her dialogue that opens up all the extra shit to do on Eos was broken for me, so I wonder if it's a fix for that instead.

It's bad that they're addressing things people have asked them to address

I hope this means shit like this will be fixed.
And improve on weapon stats and fix augs.

Preset 3's gigantic fucking head.

I cant put my finger on it, maybe the eyes are too large? Well, not that you can change that

I love how much effort goes into appeasing trans people.

We can all agree preset 3 is the best Scott Ryder preset, right?

Based Bioware

>adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams
Is that code for "She's no longer going to announce to a complete stranger that she used to be a man?"

Also what do you think they've got planned with the gay options? It kind of sounds like they're just going to be adding content to the existing ones, but maybe they'll toss in another male fling so gay Ryders can get the achievement.

To be fair, making a straight guy into guys is often considered more "acceptable" than making a gay guy into girls. There's kind of a stigma associated with it because of conversion therapy or something, if I understand correctly. You're completely right, though - if they make Jaal bi, it won't be in this game. Too much work to get it up to snuff with the straight scenes, and outright removing those scenes to make it "fair" would piss off a sizeable chunk of the fan base.

Incest can be cute.

head too big. Preset 6 would be perfect if you could actually make him white.

Glad its not just me that thinks it would be odd to put it in now.

Yeah i think even if their biology are similar, that there would be no way Sara and Jaal could have a child together. So that isn't really a reason to keep the romance to just her.But things are as they are. Can't fuck Kallo either, but i'm not gonna have an fit over it.

Yeah, probably making it so Hainley doesn't out/deadname herself. I hope BioWare Montreal is really as bro as everyone says and they change it to SAM scanning her and saying "Hey Ryder, I think that's a man!" / being confused about it.

>Also what do you think they've got planned with the gay options?

Gil as squadmate.

>To be fair, making a straight guy into guys is often considered more "acceptable" than making a gay guy into girls.
Where, on tumblr?

I like how Sara being autistic is practically canon

Today, I will remind them.

Prison or /gif/ usually. (So many bbc / trap / 'i'm going to suck my first dick' threads there)...

it's bad that pandering is being given the same priority as actually important fixes

Well, yes. If you want to reach a little, it's pretty pervasive in normal society as well - you see people joking about fragile heterosexuality with straight men all the time, but you're just expected not to suggest the same thing of gay men.

>Also what do you think they've got planned with the gay options?
Ideally I'd like for Gil's romance to be rewritten so Jill is less of a crazy straight woman who can't accept her crush is gay and more of a supportive friend. Maybe make it Gil's idea that she be their surrogate instead of having her be obsessed with the idea of carrying his baby.

> but maybe they'll toss in another male fling so gay Ryders can get the achievement.
I think this could be a possibility but my first idea was Avitus, and that could be really good or really bad.

If they're changing romance shit for male Ryder since the options are dysmal making Suvi bisexual or at least giving Cora longer hair would be better than adding even more gay niggers from outer space

got hard/10

Make Jill his sister and remove creepy baby shit.

>there were over 16 billion humans back home. 100 000 of them came to andromeda
wasn't it 20 000?

Every time you post this it becomes more and more incoherent

Yeah, the writefag must have confused the total amount of people that went to andromeda with humanity.

>option added for Gil to suck Ryder's dick and spit it into Jill's snatch

They're changing shit for gay male Ryders.

We're living in different societies.

That's a mistake. There were 20k on Hyperion and more on the Nexus itself, but nowhere near 100K humans total.

>tfw your exile kill count is over 1k

Tann really fucked up.

I've literally never seen this Hainley faggot why the fuck is he such a big deal?

thumbnail reminded me of
>Schalke

When you first meet her she just blabs about being trans and tells Ryder her dead name which is something a real trans person would never tell someone they just met.

>getting hard for a cute fic
kys

Maybe. I'm just basing it on what I've seen, and what I've seen is fangirls cooing over a Cullen/M!Inquisitor fanfic and then turning around and telling another person to kill themselves for making a bi Sera mod.

>tfw reyes ex girlfriend is a shitty 5 second npc with better eyebrow game than all of ryders presets

Bioware's fujoshit were always insane. Bi-Dorian mod on nexus caused a shitstorm on nexus as well.

Anyone have the horny Vetra reaction images?

Was there any way to make female ryder into a qt 3.14?

So, after screwing your LI sam wants to make babies as well? How would that even work?

Who cares? he's the Belgium of mass effect characters.

When are we going to get a spin-off C-Sec game with a femturian partner?

Some random npc in Prodromos that blurts out they're a tranny nearly as soon as you talk to them. I forgot about them as soon as I stopped talking to them

2normie4me

make her 6'6 to 7'0 tall
Make her a mother figure to a younger sister
make her turian

All the non trap characters do that with their backgrounds too though whats the big deal

>finish playthrough with this guy
>spend two+ hours trying to work with the other presets for something less generic looking
>it's all shit

What are the chances the CC changes we eventually get will be decent?

>Pathfinder, I have enhanced your body on a molecular level to be receptive to turian/angaran reproductive cells.

Yeah, choose default Sara.

>Big announcement
>A patch
>Not even new content
>Just a few basic fixes
>Big announcement
Andromeda dead in the water.

Only ones calling it a big announcement were the fans.

God this preset is a special kind of bad

What did you expect? Don't you saw how andromeda got bashed these days?

What's the deal with special effects like these, flame, DOF?

No matter what settings I set, even on Ultra preset this shit looks like it's being rendered at half the resolution.

DOF is actually even worse at Ultra - on anything above medium it gets pixelated, but on low it kinda okay-ish blur.

Looks like somebody fucked framebuffer in the butt.

Any way to make these effects display at full res?

Zero

the only addition will be paler skin so fujos can roleplay giving aids to jaal

>ywn be scott cuddling coma ridden sara hoping your cuddles help her wake up

Why? Because it's the only remotely white and good looking one?

youtube.com/watch?v=UDXUDehUgIQ

Cora is a musician!