twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Midir

Midir is boring

Spears are little bitches

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/112137
rate/help

xth for katanas

post dragonbros

Don't remember off the top of my head. In DS2 it was one and in DS3 it's the other. Look it up yourself

Why do people find Midir hard? He got me a bit at first but I've done 3 runs now and haven't died to him since the first. Complaints about him being boring or overly long are definitely within reason though, but I've developed a pretty safe method of killing him.

It's right here you blind bitch

Asking again

r8 pls, dragonslayer build, should I change something? the 22 dex are for wielding Gwynberto's swordspear

Stopping at SL99 prevents me from being matched with 120 fags right?

Reposting for new thread.

So, because the Sanctuary Guardian's soul claims it resembles a demon more than anything, there's a running theory that many Chaos Demons are chimeras, beings who were fused together with other creatures. This is backed up by Quelaag and her sister being self evidently creatures who were not born from chaos but became chimeras because of it.

From that theory, you can assume certain things, like the Taurus Demons being most likely former Giants, or the Capra Demons having probably been human. The conclusion that follows is that the Batwing Demons, being possessed of lightning abilities, are the remains of some members of Gwyn's court or army, and somehow returned to his service.

So I hear boss invasions are now possible again?

Give me a quick rundown

Where should you roll after the first two hits from DUGS? Assuming they're still mashing L1.

No

no

>why
Well, /dsg/ asking for Angels lasers nerf so...

Is there a reason why the game and season pass separately costs less than the deluxe version on steam? I'm not desperate to play it asap should I just wait for the Fire Fades?

In 2 it's based on your flat equip rate. 9 vit + third dragon is the most optimal iirc.
In 3, it's based on who the fuck cares flynns is absolute trash in 3 goddamn FROM I mad.

I think its the boring/length that is the problem

The fight is dull and takes too long, so people get impatient or sloppy and die, thus having to start over.

I still think his tail swipe does way too much fucking damage though

No, 90.

Sorry man, if you got that and can see this, I just need one of the lothric fight boss soul weapons so I can combine them for my build. I can make either since I have the soul.

just mash roll back

My last run only took about 6 minutes. A bit longer than the usual souls boss, but it's not that long now, come on.

excerpt from the pcfc on how to counter lmao2door

Most demons are probably the citizens of lost izalith. Bat demons are probably silver knights stationed there to guard who then get fucked over.
Where the fuck stuff like Demon Prince and Old Demon King come from, who the fuck knows.

Don't worry! Cuckmundi is on it!

youtube.com/watch?v=EwWSvReNcRM

How much END to do an r1 into wa r1 and still roll with pic related?

I hope gouge builds will be viable because of deep buff

Oh, I think I have Lothric's Holy Sword.

Pass & place?

>firelink helm
>dragonscale armor
s-stop using my fashion

HERE'S JOHNNY!

Since Anri's Straight Sword is apparently a bit of a bust these days, what infusion would get me the most bang for my buck out of Astora Straight Sword at SL120?

>tfw you realize you done fucked up big time

>The two best Souls LP players are a pasty but lovable nerd and his alpha chad brother

are other """pillars""" even trying

you gotta be 97 foo
you cant it just makes you a normal white phantom when you try now

>when you dragon roar someone off a height and they fall to their death

Looks pretty good, really. Though just a heads up, lightning arrow probably won't do much damage without 60 FTH and the miracle rings. That doesn't look like a problem for your build since it looks like you're mostly using melee.
t. faith dude

How good is blessed weapon on a raw weapon compared to other buffs considering stat investment.

From host's perspective:
>enter fog wall for required boss fight
>big guy in room, kill him
>2 painting guardians with high-ish hp spawn, one delayed
>invader spawns in as boss, taken from a pool from a covenant
>Covenant accessed by defeating "super hard bullshit" optional boss
>just like normal, boss [invader] gets scaled up resistances based on number of phantoms

kinda ready for From to do something new with the souls formula lads

How about by the first AoA bonfire, pass is "whygod"

>All spears do is run while me and my three phantoms chase them for an hour

You deserve worse.

Do people even watch dark souls playthroughs anymore?
Oroboro cheeses shit with his combo and overreacts to everything
Peeve is too busy trying to make a minmax katana build
ENB followed the path of Bloodborne and lost his mind

It's too damn true.

I think its 98 for some reason

>its another fucking episode of reddit ruins everything
fuck OFf

>ENB followed the path of Bloodborne and lost his mind

His mind was stillborn

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/164271

Rate me now.

I stopped playing 3 after the first month,just bought the season pass and planning to make a new character
post them juicy INT builds

if youre using lightning arrow for estus punishing you dont really need miracle rings
sages ring siffices to get a quick shot off

How to be dragonsis?

Redsign's down.

The "Stray" class of demons, like Asylum, Firesage, or the King, seem to be more "true" demons than the chimera class demons, in that they're creatures wholly fabricated by the Chaos Flame. An alternative option is, with their scales, horns, and wings, that the "Stray" class are in some way echoing dragons.

>fucking scared of midir on my lvl 68 Sorcerer build King of Fields
>fucking obsessed with the moonlight greatsword for this build
>pestilent mercury fucking destroys midir
I can't believe I beat this fucker on first try.
my STR build took a huge ass beating and this time it only took 10 minutes.

can I still get into the Collage or is the last spot taken already?

delet this

>Covenant accessed by defeating "super hard bullshit" optional boss
or by using a summon sign in any part of the ringed city
its fine if youre like lvl 40

M8 the collage expands as needed

Alright, I have the pass on but some random dude's sign still showed. I'll get rid of him and nab you.

Regulation Version 1.32 - April 5th

Reduced damage of the light arrows fired by "Angels"
The sorcery "Hidden Body" is now effective against "Angels"
Reduced the damage of homing spears released from "Spear of the Church"
Reduced the amount of bonus absorption the "Spear of the Church" receives during 1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 games (1vs1 is unaffected)
Reduced the amount of HP "Church Guardian" has during a 1vs1 match (1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 are unaffected)
Increased damage and scaling of simple, crystal, fire, chaos, lightning, dark, deep and blessed infusions
Increased damage of raw infusions
Reduced damage and scaling of heavy infusions at lower weapon levels
Increased scaling of sharp infusions, and increased damage gain at high levels of dexterity
Reduced scaling of heavy infusions on lighter weapons
Reduced damage of "Exile Greatsword"
Reduced damage for L1(LB) attacks, and increased stamina consumption for L1(LB) attacks and weapon art "Ember" of "Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords"
Fixed a bug where the weapon art "Wind Wheel" of "Splitleaf Greatsword" was applying more status effects than intended
Fixed a bug where fully charged R2(RT) attacks of "Profaned Greatsword" and "Black Knight Greatsword" were not consuming additional stamina
Fixed a bug where the weapon art of "Preacher's Right Arm" would combo for more hits than intended
Fixed a bug where the weapon art of "Painting Guardian's Curved Sword" would combo for more hits than intended
Increased damage of Toxic dealt by players, but reduced the penalty to stamina regeneration

Maybe for pve

>invaded by a ringed knight duel greatsword scrub
>they just launch straight into the attack
>trade a few hits, they chug estus
>beat them down to a sliver of health
>they run off and phase out

fucking cosmic, felt more satisfying than killing them.

So, looking to get back in to DS3 after not having played since pre-DLC.

How viable would a 50str/30dex/15 faith build be, using Blessed Weapon for the AR increase?

Most likely that'd put me at around 35 vig/end and 20 vit.

So what's the process? Buttscratch, cast Force and then immediately Throwing Knife?

Please respond
My build is sl70 with 20 end and I'm tempted to use the prisoner's chain.

>getting surprised when shit posted here and elsewhere gets patched
>when it's obvious a bunch of meme YT content creators are lurking hoping to find the hot new thing to make a hilarious video w/ JoJo references in it
>not sitting on glitches and bugs considering we are going to get like 2-3 more patches before they call it quits
bakas

just stick to 27 str and put more points into vig and maybe vit/end

i expect that they will just break other thing's while leaving other gamebreaking bugs and infinite stunlocks until another patch

Thanks a ton man. You need anything?

>tfw no Priscilla to cuddle, pet and comfort me ;-;

>Nerf something about dual UGS
>it isn't the thing that makes them overpowered
>Nerf something about Preacher's Right Arm WA
>it isn't the thing that makes it overpowered

wew lad

>invade guy with full iron golem cosplay and iron flesh
>throw firebombs at him till he dies

pottery

10 + 10% of 120 means that 98 will get matched with them

Nah, I'm good.

is there anything left to do after you beat gael and midir?

Peeve is still OK for first playthroughs as he takes his time and doesn't bitch about game design like ENB. I wouldn't say hes best for watching live on a playthrough though as he loves forcing himself through NG+7 despite admitting himself hes not good at PvE.

yes

PARTAKE

Thanks. I'll probably get bored with 97 eventually and go up but at least I can be safe for now.

Do spear shit
Co Op the two bosses
PARTAKE
Invade in the area with the angels

Whats the most damaging catalyst for lightning arrows at 35 faith?

Lapp.

>nerfing Spears
Fucking why? When were spears ever problematic?

>Increased damage and scaling of simple, crystal, fire, chaos, lightning, dark, deep and blessed infusions

I'm just gonna not really expect anything so the disappointment won't hurt as much.

People unironically manage to lose 4v1's

Is 27 str optimal or something? I've never made a twink before

I guess I'll test them first on my SL80 40fth build

swap steel for prisoners chain
hit at least the 16vig softcap
stay at 30str, because when 2handing your str goes over 40 and you don't gain much ar
get better armor or you could make a fatrolling vordt cosplay if you really wanted

>want to play DaS3, but it has no fun or interesting weapons

>When were spears ever problematic?
This is gank souls 3.
Invader should be as mob, not as boss

>not full reach lightning spear pokes
Step it up man. You have to cheese him for salt AND make it good.

How? Every time I've had a guy with 3 phantoms even ultra weapons deal less than 100 damage against me per hit

So what? Bosses aren't supposed to just lay down and die regardless of how bad you are.

WILL THE BLESSED WEAPON BUFF FINALLY MAKE IT VIABLE

SOMEONE HOLD ME THIS IS TOO MUCH

His moveset has no variety. I take longer to kill Gael but he actually changes significantly so I don't get bored. Midir is a fucking awful boss for that amount of HP if he has no moveset variety. Give him more damage and remove HP instead

Indisputed Sorceror build is a Level 53 Sorceror with LMAO9VIG and 60 Int. You get Obscuring Ring, Binoculars and Soul Stream and obliterate your targets from halfway across the map.

More of a gimmicky twink build and probably worked way better when the game was more active (i.e. more people at lower levels doing normal runs). Even so, Ion Cannon build never got old, getting Double/Triple Kills in the Catacombs without even being near the host or his phantoms.

Otherwise, your standard is SL 120, 60 Int, Dragoncrest Rings, Sage Ring, then a fourth ring of your choosing. You can put a Scholar's Candlestick in your offhand for extra spell damage, and Dusk Crown will also increase magic damage output.

Heretics Staff pre-40 Int
Court Sorcerer Staff post 40 Int
Heysel's Pick and Immolation Tinder also situationally used on some builds who want to use a decent weapon.
Alot of Sorceror's are changing to Preacher's Arm (from the second DLC) because of its amazing Weapon Art

Side-arms: Moonlight Greatsword, Crystal Sage's Rapier, Aquamarine Dagger. Greatsword of Judgement and Crescent Moon Sword can also be decent though I hear their Int scaling is pretty awful.

>Increased damage of raw infusions
Raw Dragonslayer +10 already gets upwards to 755 AR, can't wait to see how much damage i do next patch. Raw Ass can go close to 520

27 Str + 50% two-handing bonus = 40 Str. Which is all that's required to hit the Str softcap.

You can then shunt those points into Vigor.

27x1.5 (2h) = 40 Str

>Bosses aren't supposed to just lay down and die regardless of how bad you are.
The entirety of DaS3's basegame disagrees with you.

Because spears have almost infinite poise in a 1v4 situation and you only need to gun for the host to get the victory.
>nerfing Painted Sword infinite
why does From hate fun?

Does the blessed infusion give faith scaling while keeping pure physical damage? I thought it just gave the passive healing. I've never made a fai build