treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=903

Previous Thread: >Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=915

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt (embed)

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/symbol-of-wealth-in-gacha-box/353460/11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Free TP when?

next year

[Klaipeda]
Futureproof is open and welcome for anyone to join.
pm ApplyAFineHorse3 for guild invite

what counts as burning for the purpose of flare besides fireball attribute and ignition?

CoffeeHouse is recruiting.

Being on top of a fire tile, like on flame ground.

>/cm/ ad when I visit this general
It's confirmed, you're all gay.

>ad

>the symbol of wealth that alchs craft can be exchanged for medals

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/symbol-of-wealth-in-gacha-box/353460/11

Where do I find 310+ lvl Mutants?

alembique cave - Green Blindlem

I have about 500 talt so I can make a few of those hats. If I get banned then this is going to be perfect excuse never to return.

thanks!

>magnum opus bug still not fixed
fucking jews

>magnum opus bug

it's IMC's own fault for being a bigger jew and putting a hat obtainable in the game already in the fucking gacha.

You don't know? When you add in more than 1 recipe it shows x2 being created. However if you try it fails and creates nothing and you sit there waiting 3 minutes. How new are you user? This bug has been here since alchemists were introduced.

It also means I'm going to macro the shit out of magnum recipes. Fuck standing there dragging shit over and over

>not giving talt to your guild!
well, it's not like there are any guilds left but still user...

These DPK changes are really bad, orange mat farmers really got the shortest end of the stick this patch, on top of these horrible drop rates people are being handed out free welfare orange mats

>horrible drop rates
but farming orange mats is much easier now.

they nerfed the drop rates since last patch
so far it's been taking me more than 800 kills to get a drop from a mat that was 450-600DPK before the changes multiple times

You're just very unlucky.
These are 4 mats I farmed today, on average it takes less time than before.

Best place to do this event

Is it even worth it to reroll these cubes?
This expensiveness is madness.
Lolo levels of reroll what were IMC thinking.

>fireball attribute and ignition
both are shit

No, it's not worth it. The only item worth 450k is the cardboard cube or the instance voucher if you're gonna do full clears of the 170.

But they are too expensive for gambling on them

How else to fix attributes stuck at 1m?
I already afked in front the class master in both klap and orsha for over 10 mins with the attrib/skill windows open and its still stuck

This is how all GMs look, including Staff_Max.

GM gang bang videos when

Does reincarnate have a chance to work on field bosses like Mirtis or is it limited to instance bosses?

Why aren't you playing Wugushi, user?

Anyone check if Grim Reapers back yet?

TOS IS SAVED!
thank you KIM for making talt useful again now

Not enough free time for another alt now

>thank you KIM for making talt useful again now

Uhmmm, when is Mr. Kim going to make guinea pigs ride-able for all classes?

Soon, my deer Savior XD

Actually they said: Never

daily reminder that Healmage is a cute delicious loli in real life that can make anyone diamond in a heart beat, and she's legal because she's an adult

>daily reminder that
thx, but who cares?
that is not even news

There's no way the talt shit is intentional. Why would they introduce gacha and then immediately make it pointless by letting literally every player turn talt into medals?

Do Popolion Leaves drop from the small autistic lion-bears outside Klaipeda or am I killing them for nothing? Trying to make a Lolinculus.

Shit the fuck up Healmage was FP's property long before xhe joined CnL.

stop name dropping you fucking autismal faggots

report'em

Namedrop me!

Hello retard

___(You)___

???

i doubt that

loli is a bad thing, retard

Someone told me FP is dead or dying. I'd like to join a guild (but CnL is full) but i don't know if it's the right choice. is this true? PROVIDE PROOF

heh just made my first homonculus
man what a disappointment

>I'd like to join a guild (but CnL is full)
Potential traitors aren't welcome.
Sorry.

loli is a good thing

Guild member cap is getting doubled, it doesn't really matter.
What matters is if you have three sets of orange 315 transcended to stage 8 or higher and enhanced to +10 or higher and at least two sets of full lolopanther or hasta to appease der Führer.

Reminder that the iTOS Staff members are actually the translators, because they're the only English-speaking people they had around.

Go to the game's credits and look at the translators. It's easy to find, they're the only people not named Kim or Park. It's the same name as the Staff members.

>body can barely support the multiple children I'm gonna put into her womb
It's bad.

I'd follow plasnazica to death

>Guild member cap is getting doubled
in winter

Healmage is in CnL?

it's true, now she's loyal to the fuhrer

ikr

>lolis can't breed
you wat

>Someone told me FP is dead or dying.
You needed someone to tell you that?

/pol/mage + plasnazica

I only started playing recently. so yes

but CnL is still full of jews and degenerates

You're the EU cuck that rerolled on Klai aren't you?

No, i'm not. I'm a leaf. I just started playing 2 weeks ago, currently level 94. Cleric2>Priest2

>priest2

what's wrong with that? I was going to roll a monk, aware of the fact noone likes them.

you have to be in fp and prove yourself before you can move up to CNL

Resetting or Double Punch?

Uhm no. The natural progression is FP -> cute -> CnL

NO MONKS ALLOWED

>playing this game without cookies

not fun

Healmage jumped from FP to CnL though.

This kind of practices happen very often in real life too. You know what I'm sayin

Damn it. Honestly, all this monk hatred is getting to me. Someone in a party at lv50 dungeon told me to KYS when i said i was going to be a monk.

As far as i know, swordsmans are better monks without the heal (which is negligible in high level content). I'm looking at swordsmans right now.

I'm thinking of a Murmnobi but the idea of having to use a shield is making me sick cause shields are expensive. I considered Dragoon but apparently, everyone and their girlfriends are dragoons. Since good 2handed weapons are expensive out the ass, Doppel is apparently really bad without funding? And fencers are... well... I don't want to use a toothpick. Any other 1handed sword builds out there?

Monks are OK in pvp, with lots of investment and inquisitor can be ok at blut world boss and that's about it.

They can perform fine in normal pve, but so can almost every other dps class. They are unwanted for endgame pve but then again every cleric that is not diev or krivis is unwanted there as well.

Just build for what you plan on doing and see if monk or whatever other class is good at it.

Hey guys, I started early today. Anyone want to do Earth Tower on Klaipeda? I'm level 315.

No.
What for

>toothpick
>the best dueling sword ever created

all DPS cost a fuck lot later, if you want to be good

Agnyfags are kinda cheap and can be ok tho

what's your build?

You can make anything deal good numbers with enough silver, don't worry about it.

Only Pyro's are the cheap lazy fuckwits little whore character. If you don't give two shits about the game just roll a Pyro and cheese everything and then post about how amazing you are.

Pets look pathetic now.

I miss my giant birb.

Agny? excuse my newfaggotry but Is that doppel?

Well, I guess I'm worrying about whether or not it's worth the time investment
>inb4 nothing in this game is worth an investment of time.
I want to be able to do all the content PvE-wise. I'm not aiming to be the best but at least, functional. If i spent 1-2 months getting this monk to 8 circles only to find out noone wants me, man, that'd be pretty soul-crushing. Also, farming is kind of slow since I'm slow. I'm assuming Swordsmans probably have it easier with swashbuckling.

>PvE-wise. I'm not aiming to be the best but at least, functional. If i spent 1-2 months getting this monk to 8 circles only to find out noone wants me, man, that'd be pretty soul-crushing. Also, farming is kind of slow since I'm slow. I'm assuming Swordsmans probably have it easier with swashbuckling.

No one really wants monks, and while some swordie builds can sort of farm most people at endgame use a linker thaum for more efficient farming

>Only Pyro's are the cheap lazy fuckwits little whore character.
Jesus, are you ok user?

Agny is a Pyro necklace which gives fire spells retarded multipliers. Monk is functional but in an ET party it would be the 5th position "filler" character. We're getting info on some kind of system overhaul tomorrow, anyway you can make Monk do good damage with enough investment since it has debuff based multipliers and a 0cd spammable attack it just takes more silver than other options.

Retards, pyros are the true masterrace of dps. Unlike other classes they actually have to be smart about how they dps.

cover
butt

Why do I still browse and post in this general when I quit half a year ago

>system overhaul
What's that? Are they moving the ktos patches over to other servers?

My computer is far too shitty to play any ranged classes (fps of 10-15 at all times). And solowise, I tend to autistically (mind shuts off or I'm doing something else simultaneously) farm for hours on hours on other MMOs so i'm trying to come up with a good solo content character.

Yeah I'm ok, thanks for the concern. I almost busted a vein there. For a second I realized how bad the balance was and the words just came out. I'm sorry user, I must've startled you. I won't do it again.