Chevy SS

Do ya'll think a 2017 Chevy SS Sedan would be too much for a 15-16 beginner driver to own and drive as a daily driver?

ya

>15-16 beginner driver
Yes.

no it's perfectly fine what could possibly go wrong

>letting a teenager drive a 400hp sedan
I'm sure nothing will go wrong

Buy it, store it, and then get a 1k Civic. When you get gud at driving, pull it out of storage and drive it.

I'm saying to store it because there will never be a V8 RWD manual sedan ever again.

No and the v8 will make driving manual easier.

Would make an amazing first car. Plus if it's a manual it'll be a great investment car because it's one of the last Australian cars built.

I'd be dead if someone had given me the keys to such a car at that age.

If you like driving and are into performance cars, you will likely fuck up once and only once. It would be better to get a cheap 90's car to work on. They're fun, lightweight, easy to fix and are usually easy to find in manual. That and if you wreck it, it wont ruin you financially.

I would be dead or in jail if you handed me that at 15.

>Thinking a 16 year old should be allowed to drive a 1700kg car that can almost do 100km/h in first

Maximum jealousy. My biggest issue with it would be you'll have nothing better to graduate to when you get older.

Yes, but only if you leave an 8 ball , 5th of whiskey, and a 9mm pistol in the glove box. Maybe a prepaid debit card for the local strip club as well.

If you were responsible and knew when to use the power it would be fine.

But since you are a new driver, male, and a teenager, you certainly are not ready for the responsibility that comes with that much power.

>whats is the dodge challenger

>tfw dodge won't make a manual Charger

didnt know that challenger was a sedan

It's a heavy easy to drive car

if you don't go around nailing it all the time you will be fine

not sure how you have the money for one though

$45,000 400hp car for a 15 year year old

yeah ok

the insurance would be $500 per month

buy a crown vic and swap in a 6speed from a mustang GT (requires cutting a hole in the floor, obviously)

boom, manual V8 RWD sedan at a fraction of the cost and with a fraction of the power

>the insurance would be $500 per month

probably more

You can't hardly get one in a manual

they make like 10 per year

>I would be dead or in jail if you handed me that at 15.
haha me too

>Yes, but only if you leave an 8 ball , 5th of whiskey, and a 9mm pistol in the glove box. Maybe a prepaid debit card for the local strip club as well.
keked

>sedan

moron

I bought a grand national at 17. I didn't die. But seriously get a fucking beater. A 2000+ Big body Buick is reliable, powerful enough, safe, and cheap.