Why does Veeky Forums unironically support this guy?

Why does Veeky Forums unironically support this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpBnJq19R60
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Veeky Forums is one person? Fuck, someone should have told me, I would've put some pants on first.

>Why does one Musk sucking electric shit poster on Veeky Forums unironically support this guy.

FTFY

Fucking sheeple

Koenigsegg is /ourguy/. Musk is a fag.

He's right.

He's wrong.

I betcha 10$ that musk runs for president in the not too distant future.

>tfw the post-Paris Z28 gets banned from the burger ring and the Super Bee breaks a 9 second quarter mile stock.

I'd vote for him

You're wrong.
When did Veeky Forums become /pol/?

Yeah me too.

Only i might regret it a little when i stuck tooling around in a glorified power drill. :^|

>Climate change is real

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FOOL! People ironically support this guy are just as retarded as he is.

This.

I sometimes shitpost Teslas and I hate both Tesla and Elon Musk

>abloo bloo bloo
what a bitch. Worried about Trump shutting down your river of taxpayer gimmedats?

why are Republicans so stupid?

Of course the business man who loses a chance to make billions in cold hard profit from virtue signalling chucks a tantrum

No amount of taxes placed on co2 in the developed world will offset China or India. Fact
Climate change legislation purely exists to get votes from feel good retards and funnel money into pockets of corporations and lobbyists, in turn returning to the party who pushed the legislation through donations etc. Fact.

Men like musk need to be shot in the head for the good of mankind

Sub humans

>makes claim without evidence
>hurr "fact"
Republicans actually this stupid

Republicans support Trump cutting Medicaid and Food Stamps.

we don't

We should meme Trump to cut the $7500 electric subsidy every Tesla sold gets.

Stop with the /pol/ boogeyman. Take some fucking minutes of your day to inform yourself. Is not about climate change, the Paris agreement. Is about America footing the bill for absolutely no reason. On their own estimates, by 2100 the global temperature will lower by 8/9 of a degree. And I don't say their statement, but their estimates.

Oh, and the bill is 100 trillion dollars on those until 2100. Whether

based
sometimes I shitpost pretending to be Alphonse and I hate jap cars and love Corvettes

>The old government said they'd do this but never made solid plans for it
>the new government isn't going ahead with what the old government said, but rather what was already in place
>"HUUR THE DEMS PROMISED 10000 BULLION IN THE BUDGET FOR HEALTHCARE AND TRUMP ISN'T GOING TO CONTINUE ON THEIR EMPTY PROMISE, HE'S CUTTING MONEY THAT WAS NEVER THERE WAAAH"

why are people who pay attention to kike media so stupid

That subsidy is probably already guaranteed which is why Musk is throwing his fake tantrum.

lmao wrong
Both Koenigsegg and Glickenhaus are full of shit and can't deal with the Italian master race conquering Nürburgring

Can't, he isn't a natural born citizen.

Disprove anything I said
You can't

>bbbut if we tax the shit out of everything in our economy we will make up for China and India being absolutely ruthless!!! Pls believe us!!! Meat costing $50/kg and power prices tripling is better for you, trust us!!

>Republican
Because there's no choice other than Republican or Democrat right
Top Lmao

>The old government said they'd do this but never made solid plans for it
>the new government isn't going ahead with what the old government said, but rather what was already in place
[citation needed]
>no evidence behind his claim
>disprove what i said
i don't have to. burden of proof is on you dumb drumpfkin.

>votes from feel good retards
exactly, and not only climate change
there's lots of bullshit getting approved because they feel it will be better only to have disastrous consequences
case in point, EGR systems

hnnngggggg

I have no problem with musk.
He's just trying to put the bus riders into oversized power wheels where those autist normies belong.

>muh 80's-90's japanese cars btfo, Musk & we have no problems

>No no i don't want to believe you!
Lmao okay
Prove man made climate change is real

that didn't stop the kenyan tho

>please spoon feed me
burden of proof is on you

I don't support the guy. I like some of what he does, and I understand that some of the stuff he does receives credits/subsidies from gov't agencies...
He's pissed cause those tax credits/subsidies/loans are going to end, and he was banking on making his fortune that much larger...

You're aware that China and India are both behind the Paris agreement, right?

>projecting
>spoon feed me mommy!

sperg more

because (((special clauses))) are there for them, as they qualify as "developing countries"

>please spoon feed me
Nah I won't, you can use Google for yourself

Upset because you have money in tesla and the opportunity for musk to get his hands on billions and billions of tax dollars is dead? Poor diddums

There's good reasons why people support him

>literally projecting while deflecting the truth
BTFO

>inb4 you ragequit because you can't handle the truth
Calling it now

Trump literally cited sources in his speech

sperg more
sperg more

>deflecting
stay btfo

sperg more

>keeps repeating himself
Lmao he's broken now

>tesla fangirls this assblasted

sperg more

Tesla's are shit :^)

>Musk was ousted in October 2000 from his role as CEO (although he remained on the board) due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows.[56]

Musk = retard

perhaps he was a microsoft mole like Stephen Elop in Nokia
based PayPal

sperg more

>projecting while deflecting

because he puts his money where his mouth is most of the time unlike 99% of rich/powerful cunts

actually gives a shit and wants to help with climate change

takes chances

some of his shit is stupid, but look at all great innovators/inventors from the past, 90% of what they did was stupid, but the 10% will mean they're remembered.

i don't follow this guy at all, but i hear enough to know he's at least trying to fix this shit hole planet and get us into space. whilst most people are busy trying to make a few extra $$

>I am upset because the president left an agreement that is part of the reason my shitty car company manages to stay afloat.

The push for clean energy costs money both in additional taxation and power costs, well into the trillions. It costs hundreds of thousands of well paying skilled labor jobs. The Paris agreement was essentially a contract for the rest of the planet's attempt to pursue cleaner energy while forcing US citizens to foot most of the bill. That's bad enough as is, but it gets worse. This pursuit of clean energy is a lost cause. If everyone participated 100% and everything went exactly as planned best case scenario the only end result we would see from it an increase in global temperature by .48 degrees over the next 100 years instead of the current predicted .50 increase over the next 100 years. That's best case. To make matters even worse, the few places that have been testing this have failed miserably. The renewable energy sources have turned out to be far less consistent than initially thought making for extremely inefficient energy production causing the power companies that just invested money into switching over to lose further billions of dollars while increasing carbon emissions because the construction involved in these green energy sources is anything but green.

To recap:
>US Citizens pay trillions to convert the planet to "green" energy for everyone else
>Millions of good jobs disappear around the planet
>Everyone pays increased power bill due to inefficiency of "green" energy
>Power companies suffer from poor efficiency forcing even more "investment" into a poor power source
>Best case scenario, the entire thing makes no worthwhile difference
>If past evidence proves true again, the entire thing does the opposite of it's goal
>Entire thing is based on the false assumption that climate change is man-made
>Accusing anyone that points out any of this of thinking the Earth is flat

If you want to vote for an autistic robot you'll be able to vote for Mark Zuckerburg soon enough

>"Climate change is real!"
>Proceeds to ramp up production of lithum cells to an all time high

Production emissions don't count towards global warming, only tailpipe emissions.

> medicaid is sucking up 800 billion dollars

Shit really? Elon should tell Mercedes that the hundreds of millions that Mercedes invested into making the S Class the most green car to manufacture was all a waste

I'm sure glad we have Silicon Valley types telling automakers that have been in the business for a century how to make cars

>Inefficient energy production
>.50 increase in temperature
>in 100 years
>Muh fee-fee's
This whole global warming shit is so pointless. The Governments finally found a "doomsday" cause that'll happen thousands of years from now that they can shovel down your throats now and people lap it up to virtue signal to all their friends about how "green" they are. What a bunch of fucking retards.

they are exempt,stupid.
Should we also crap in public like china and india?

t. i listen to green day so i know how the world turns and i miss bush because people listened to me when i reeeeeee

I don't, and never have...most of the monies used to support Tesla and his battery company has been payed for by American tax payers...from day fucking one...
I'm from Canada...I don't support gov't sanctioned private companys win loss...

Can I get a citation on that? They are a publicly owned company so it should be easy for you to provide.

I think it's more that stupid people tend to be Republicans. It is the party of God, pro-life, the elderly, etc. Stupid people flock to that shit.

isn't there a rule against a guy that married and got divorced by the same women twice running for president?

Fucking gold star user. The earth's climate moves up and down due to natural factors beyond our control. CO2 might have something to do with it. Making any change now MIGHT move the needle a tenth or so in one direction. Never mind that such a change wouldn't have much if any effect on the world as we know it.

Global warming is a feel good religion and way of virtue signaling for people and a way to secure grants and govt money for everyone else. The Paris accord was a way for the rest of the world to fleece us so fuck em.

>citation needed

Yeah man their team is dumb and the worst. We are smart and da best.

Do people like these posters think that regurgitating other peoples buzzwords like "virtue signalling" make them come across as informed or intelligent? For the record (before I get accused of being on THE OTHER TEAM, because this issue is as simple as black and white) I give 0 fucks one way or another about global warming. There isn't good evidence one way or the other on the issue. Just wanted to let you know from a rational outside observer both you and the eco green fanatics come across as equally stupid.

>There isn't good evidence one way or the other on the issue.
But that's the thing, there is.
The evidence points towards nothing being out of the ordinary, and thus far that theory has proven true. It didn't become a major issue until it was politicized. It started out "in ten years blah blah blah no more ice caps seas rising ten feet", and after ten years, none of that happened. Climate was changing, but no more so than usual. So then it turned into "in twenty years" and then "in fifty years" and now they're saying the temperature is supposed to drop by half a degree over the next 50 years before rising a degree in the 50 years after that. The entire debate is based on a doomsday prophecy used by politicians even though it has been proven false every time. No matter what the evidence says, the prophecy is adjusted on the fly to fit it so that it will cause worry about the near future that will never come. It's used to rally voters around a "good cause" (a form a virtue signaling, yes) and control them. Tell people the world will end in ten years if they don't hand over half their paycheck and they will do it without question. 15 years later when your doomsday prophecy hasn't come true, just tell them it'll happen in 20 years if they don't keep paying. None of the evidence backs it up. The "97% of scientists" quote is entirely made up.

Didn't read a single word of your post after the first sentence. You aren't a climatologist, you have absolutely nothing of value to say about the subject.

>a rational outside observer
You should be able to see how people are using climate change to get ez money then

>You can not make logical deductions from evidence unless the government is paying you to do so, and can not be free of bias on a matter unless your funding depends on your deductions

Okay, Al Gore. Keep handing your money to anyone that tells you what "scientists" say with no evidence to back it up.

>you can only comment on something if its your work
Come on dude

the creator of the weather channel says man made climate change is a joke. id trust his opinion over that of a scientist who lives off tax payer funded green energy initiative grants

youre a clitoraliogist

The only cases against EGR are complexity, weight, and carbon build up.
First two of which are irrelevant on normal road car, and the carbon build up is irrelevant on the majority of road cars lifetimes.

>people act in their own best interest
Wow what a redpill, you blew my mind, how did you become so enlightened?

>it's all like a big conspiracy man the other team is like uhhh trying to fool us with mind games!
If you find issue with any peer reviewed and accepted published scientific article feel free to address it through the appropriate channels

>you can only comment on something if its your work
You can comment on whatever you like my friend, whether anyone puts any weight on it is their issue. Even people who have dedicated decades into study of this issue still haven't provided solid evidence supporting either "side," safe to say some anonymous 17 year old dipshit like you isn't breaking any new ground.

Your refusal to read things you think you might disagree with shows you refuse to learn anything new, and as such I can safely assume that you are incredibly ignorant.

Lol. No.

>safe to say some anonymous 17 year old dipshit like you isn't breaking any new ground
implying i think thats the case
quite simply, man made climate change is a joke. like you say there is no solid evidence to back it up, or to disprove it. yet its still used by people to get ez money and to a lesser extent appeal to the bleeding hearts for votes
the green parties would not exist if not for 'man made climate change'...

these are just simple observations from an outside perspective :^)

ITT "the most dramatic short-term change in climate ever recorded is purely coincidental and has nothing to do with the exactly parallel development of increased human emissions, all the while scientific research has watertight proof that emissions increase atmospheric temperature" and "better safe than sorry is for retards when there are a bunch of oilfield jobs on the line, while ignoring that new energy sources also create new jobs"

>If you find issue with any peer reviewed and accepted published scientific article feel free to address it through the appropriate channels
If you take issue with accepting numbers were fudged in the only evidence supporting it after the people that released them admitted to fudging the numbers, there's nothing I nor any climatologist can do to convince you.

>Even people who have dedicated decades into study of this issue still haven't provided solid evidence supporting either "side,"
They have, though. The people pointing to natural influences on climate change have proven it over and over. You're just refusing to look at that side. The people pointing towards man-made climate change are ALWAYS claiming it will take off in the near future and present data showing normal climate change as evidence for that. What they never do is provide any concrete evidence that climate change is man-made or that it is changing any faster than is usual.

>better safe than sorry is for retards when there are a bunch of oilfield jobs on the line, while ignoring that new energy sources also create new jobs
climate change legislation hurts the entire manufacturing industry
this means people making random shit in a factory have their livelihood on the line.. their products being replaced with shit made in third world countries where there is no outrageous tax on carbon dioxide

its not about the oil barons

>the most dramatic short-term change in climate ever recorded
i wasnt aware we had the same technology to measure these things 200+ years ago :^)

The debate is weather global warming is bad or not, not if it exists.
Life has thrived during warming periods of the past. It's the cold that's bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpBnJq19R60

Except we only have rough, projected climate effect on dead planets. We are on a living planet.
We also have very little climate information about the Earth, go a little ways into the field and look at how they're coming up with their data. It's all estimations whith huge margins of error.
The current heating was projected 70 years ago, and man's effect on it has been minimal at best.
The misunderstanding about climate change is just like the misunderstanding on the wage gap.
Climate Change is real.
Man Made climate change is real, but tiny, and the effects of which are up for debate.
Also individual car ownership in the west is a drop in the bucket of man's emissions. And Man's emissions are a drop in the bucket of climate change.

Until we know whether change is good our best interest should be to keep the status quo.

>thinking the nurburgring matters

>muh global warming will kill the polar bears!
Well, if evolution exists the stupid bears should have no problem adapting.. Roflmao

Atheists and global warming spooks simultaneously btfo

>the most dramatic short-term change in climate ever recorded
Correlation is not causation. If it were, you could just as easily attribute such readings to increasing accuracy in our ability to record global climate.

>all the while scientific research has watertight proof that emissions increase atmospheric temperature
The scientists are predicting the Earth is going to cool over the next 50 years, so global warming has now been put off until after that.

>0-60 is the only metric that matters in day to day driving

I don't I think he a faggot who produces poor quality cars.
>thinking we all are the same person

It matters.

It matters because it ruins perfectly good cars and turns them into back breaking pains in the asses.

You niggers are fucking dumb.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

>like you say there is no solid evidence to back it up, or to disprove it
There isn't conclusive evidence either way. You are trying to chalk that up as a "victory," but it's just nothing. If you want to support your position you need evidence, lack of evidence is not evidence.

> numbers were fudged
Which numbers? Prove your case using the scientific method, shouldn't be hard since you clearly are an expert

> there's nothing I nor any climatologist can do to convince you.
Anyone who supports their position with solid, repeatable, and peer reviewed data will convince me. Ever heard of "science"? That's how it typically works. You may learn about it if you make it past 9th grade or so.

Neither of you are anywhere NEAR informed or intelligent enough to have anything meaningful to say about his topic, sorry :/ I know you want to turn it into this us vs. them you are on the other team! thing but I would post the same thing to posters that believed global warming is the worst thing mankind has ever done and is 100% responsible for all temperature change. If you want to opine on the subject get into the field and publish articles, until then you are no different than any other retard spewing regurgitated pseudoscience from either "side."