*turns on*

*turns on*

What is that for, sailboat detected? Dropped your key in water?

Hot bacon?

It means your key fell into a puddle

I drove my explorer for 20 miles with the needle pinned to RED, light on, steam billowing from under the hood. No hydrocarbons in exhaust/ no heads blew. Blew mine and my mechanics mind.

why would you do this?

Because it was Friday afternoon and had plans to meet with family for a weekend trip and wasn't going to let this ruin it with a tow truck. The tow truck fee would cost half of what my salvaged Explorer is worth. But yeah, from south of Corona to Riverside, steam billowed in both stop/ go traffic and ~65 mph crusing.

If you knew anything about cars you'd have turned on your cabin blowers on full and heat also all the way up. Windows down and blowers aimed the sides as much as possible.

This would have gotten the engine temperature down quite a bit instead of being proud to fucking cook your car.

Heat was on full blast. I probably know a whole fucking lot more than you, cheetah.

quit bullying the cheetah, they don't have it easy you know

This means I've transgressed maritime law?

Yes

>his car doesn't accept skeleton keys

why even live

that light turned on a few days ago after drag racing with my friends, the following day nothing happened, is something broken in my car or what

Did the same thing to my Explorer, but I did warp the head gasket. Now it periodically overheats for about ten seconds and then cools off again. I've driven for about four thousand miles like this and it doesn't seem to be getting worse so whatever.

>didnt get fucked by the 91
story is fake

should I change coolant every 100k kilos or is it just a meme? I just add extra when it gets below the line and that is all.

i hear every 4 years or something like that

*starts flashing*

*blocks your path*

>I probably know a whole fucking lot more than you, cheetah.
M'aiq has heard it is dangerous to be your friend.

*covers with a piece of tape*

*clears with scan tool*

>slams display until it goes away

>add coolant to expansion tank
>coolant pours on the ground into storm drain

Confirmed

My kettle is boiling? Nice.

Came on last night on my Mercedes.

Mine stays on almost 24/7 these days. Can't be assed to clear it or fix the "problem" so whatever

Traffic opened up after ~Auto Center/ Adams exit

I'M NOT LYING!!!!!!!!

Theoretically this light should never turn on in my car, a 1999 Ford Crown Vic LX. The car is designed to go into limp mode, where it runs on 4 cylinders and uses the other 4 as air pumps to air cool the engine. I think this is a really cool interesting feature, but luckily I have never had to test it out.

SOURCE OF THIS FEATURE?

Sure. The pic is of the owners manual of my 1999 Ford Crown Victoria LX.

>2017
>car doesn't have a digital/analogic temperature meter to see that things are going above the middle of the H-C meter

Looks like a centipede taking a dive

>tfw when own an '30 Diamante and it's mint except for it reaching halfway up the temperature gauge just 10 minutes into normal driving
>sometimes it smells like hot oil,must be a pinhole on an oil line near the engine
>smoke comes up from lower edge of the hood on passenger's side as well as sometimes driver's side
>never overheated,but part of the lower front bumper was hit so it could have damaged the radiator
>wasn't me who did that,just bought it as is

*removes LED behind cluster*

Bulb is burned out.
Only found out about it from mechanics working on another issue, lmao

>Clear cel
>Turns on immediately after clearing it
>Mfw

Depends on the coolant you put in, also look at your owners manual