But one is loved for timeless style and an amazing noise

The other is hated for shitting on the heritage of the Japanese "unicorn"

Which do you like?
What went right and wrong?

>ITT we discuss these two

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QG65dju1ufA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've always hated the LFA. It's an overengineered meme car. The 2017 Ford GT reminds me of it.

I would love the new NSX if the electric motors actually made it faster instead of adding 70 horsepower and 800 lbs.

Both are shit

I don't hate the NSX, but I like the LFA because it always seemed like a Passion project, took them forever, several concepts, and completely scrapping it and starting over to get it to a point they were happy with, and then they lost money on them all.

It was just done in a way they wanted it to be not the best at everything but, from what it seems a good experience, and I can respect that.

Two most forgettable super cars ever, but at least the LFA looks good.

Why is it that Ford makes a super car and everyone goes nuts they'll all sell instantly at any price, but when Honda or Toyota do it nobody cares?

the Ford GT is actually good

Because the Chinese are ripping us off

one is a hybrid turbo accord the other is pretty and got muh v10.

LFA is great for the noise, but is otherwise doesn't get a reaction out of me. The new NSX just sucks, I'd buy just about anything else if I had 200k to spend.

Muh LeMans heritage.

I actually ended up liking it a lot more now than I did before. At first I thought it was just going to be an overpriced Ferrari 488/McLaren 650S, but it turned out to be the most "street legal race car" supercar since the F40, and I think that sets it apart. The thing even has a rollcage built into the chassis.

Enthusiasts are driven by emotion
-Giddy of knowing a track time
- An engine sound that sends shivers down your neck
- A feeling of familiarity in a cars lineage
- Falling in love with the looks of your car every time you turn back to see it.

The Ford and Lexus hit A few of these...the Acura does not!

the 2005 ford GT did not sell out. they actually had trouble selling them at first. the 2017 is piggybacking off the cult status of the first and will go down in history as a piece of shit.

>2017 GT
>piece of shit

muh veeayte autist detected

I didn't know russians had such shit taste

>ferd
>good
Top kek

>Heritage
i thought "heritage" was for boomers and Luigi fags in Italy. i remember when anyone who wanted a car that even remotely had anything to do with a "classic from the good'ol days" brought upon the autistic screeching of"BOOMERSZ! I KNOWZ WHAT I GOTZ! TIME TO GO BACK TO RETIREMENT GRANDPA"
etc. now that the kids who once said that are older they find themselves being the boomers feeling lost in a time of modern safety features and cleaner emissions regulations wondering why can't everything be a sub 2000 lb shitbox with a manual for 15k new.

Because they are trying to ride off the success of the original whilst advertising ecoboost. they want to recreate a Rivalry at le mans that Ferrari themselves doesn't even care about and are more worried about Mercedes in F1 at this point. they also know their Halo car is faster anyway so Ford isn't on the radar to them.

I would think if Ford were confident enough in ecoboost and wanted to step away from V8s they wouldn't need or want to use the name of a car that was made famous by its V8. to add insult to injury it isn't even the most fuel efficient or powerful in its class.

Kinda wish they had took a different route altogether and went Hybrid like the Hyper cars and tried to go for the throat on the LaFerrari. that would've been a nice way to show Ford is out for blood not "Carbon fiber tub Ford GT
V6 edition" imo but truly experiment with shit like the hyper cars. another reason is, its limited and a collector's item and the people who bought the last one need this one to fill out their garage.

as for the NSX the people growing up around this stuff (electric cars etc) will think its cool eventually even if most here don't and it could be a cult classic if not pick up steam when everyone else goes Hybrid sport.

t. assmad GM fangirl
I am not russian, muh veeayte autist

>I am not russian
t. russian

Since when was the nsx slow

I am so sorry you are this autistic

it's not slow it's just that people naturally compare it to other hybrid supercars for track times which makes it look slow and to other pleb sports cars for price which makes it look overpriced. the curse of honda.

>V10 that revs to 9.5k
>hybrid V6 that sounds like a wet fart

You can say it sounds like a lot of things although that doesn't come close.
youtube.com/watch?v=QG65dju1ufA

>NSX
>designer was a woman

made by a woman for women

New NSX is just an even worse R35 GT-R, a car which I already hate for many reasons.

>500 hp supercars
>slow

This meme really needs to fucking stop. Half of you bus riders would shit your pants on a pull in a new Camry V6.

500 horsepower in any type of car that isn't a fuckhuge SUV, truck or landbarge is FUCKING FAST

The Acura NSX is not a very good looking car. It looks like a 10 year old drew a picture of a super car. The styling, as with all of Acuras line up, is shit. Acura, and Honda, seriously needs to find it's soul again.

The NSX is a good car though, and the gt cars are doing very well in racing.

The lfa is a good looking car, but is sort of a meme exercise. It didn't compete in any well known race series.. it was tremendously expensive. It's performance was not earth shattering.

The NSX is objectively better, but I would much rather own an lfa.

But people care about the LFA and $400k is not cheap

Power does not necessarily mean its fast you stupid fuck