/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Dethmold a cute edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A
strawpoll.me/12677391
youtube.com/watch?v=3mW4A5qhyCM
youtube.com/watch?v=hOCAgHYPtF4&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Trissfu burning cuntifer's face off with her powerful fire magic

Worst slut

Geralt and Triss OTP

You can just tell that they've been just laughing at yennifers hunchback and now Trissfu is all horny and wants to ride her husband Geralt Merigold's dick :3

Canon

Nah, it's been years since either of them even remembered Yen, they are too busy enjoying their happiness and love.

They definitely like to mock her behind her back, it's a fun and enjoyable pastime, nothing wrong with that. :3

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

God i hate Yen so god damn much, i'm starting W3 now and im gonna kill every single Nilfgaardian i see for torturing Trissfu in W2.

Wedding day finally came. They decided to have their ceremony in Toussaint and enjoy warm time and good wine :3

I don't think so, why would they even bother with such negative thoughts. Triss and Geralt Merigold are all about love. The have no time to waste on mocking others.

In this picture Trissfu is preparing her super strong fire spell that she will use to burn off yennifers face :3

Killing those Nilfgaardians, destroying their camp and saving Trissfu is one of the most satisfying moments in the whole trilogy.

Just bought Witcher 3 GOTY on sale, after getting the 1k to go to skellige and doing the initial main story over there, rescuing Dandelion in Novigrad seems completely useless, since he doesnt give you any information. Are there any consequences if I don't rescue him next time ?

Actually, he gives you a vital piece of info, the words of the curse Ciri was trying to lift.

Hm I see, so you cant ignore him without getting stuck in the main story ? any other consequences ? He already was a useless fuck in Witcher 2

Well, his quest is a part of the main story, you must rescue him, otherwise you can't progress further. You can however ignore his quests regarding the cabaret.

YES!! THE CUTEST CUTE!! I LOVE TRISS!!

Will you faggots stop samefagging..
It's honestly pathetic

But she never even fucked Philippa

So i finished W2 yesterday, and it all makes a lot more sense when you have played the both paths.

For example i didn't even knew that Saskia was the dragon when i played the Roach path, also if you "Walk Away" from the dragon does she appear in TW3 ?

I also found it weird that i killed the dragon, but at the end Dandylion said that Saskia was the ruler of Demavend, but before the ending while i was still playing when Saskia talks at Loc Muine, Geralt gets one of those flashbacks that Stennis is the new King and that all love him Elfs, Humans, Dwarfs...

Also Roache is pretty cool i guess, he still helps you a couple of times even tho you went with the Scoiatel.

I spared Sile, and i guess Philipa managed to run away ? and desu i think that Radovid did nothing wrong except not asking the Nilfgaardians a favor to release Trissfu when you ask him.

and i learned that Yen was with based Letho, tried to seduce one of his friends and bring the company apart.Letho 100% told her about Geralt and his sacrifice chasing the wild hunt for years to save her and trading his soul for hers, but she still doesn't give a fuck to look him up or tell him about the danger Ciri is in, then Letho said "she acted like duchess, but was only a sorceress with amnesia" and after that "you know how they treat rowdy sorceresses in Nilfgaard, you either bow to the Emperor or horses carry you out on the town square" which means Yen decided to suck the cock of the Emperor, probably knew about the assassinations and helped made them happen, then did nothing when Geralt was to blame.She probably also knew that they captured and tortured Trissfu and did nothing.

Also i killed the Troll and Trollfu for touching Trissfu. jk xd they helped me to defend later .

Also on my roache path i killed Henselt, now he survived does the outcome of that effect W3 too much?

I'm not the guy who originally posted that, I'm just agreeing with his statement in a similar style.

Well...technically, Philippa probably fucked her, but it's all speculation anyway.

Jesus christ what a fucking text wall, even as a trissfag I'm not gonna bother with this shit. Just post pics of Triss smashing yennifers face in with her sexy heels you degenerate

>no beard
>not vanilla hair

Didn't. happen. are you a trissfag or not? Why are you trying to push this agenda that's based on weak """speculation"""? Trissfu is straight, end of story.

>dat regis

he knows she's using magic(again) to make geralt love her

Regis is a homosexual degnerate that should have been killed off with his boyfriend shitlaff. His opinion doesn't count

>does she appear in TW3 ?
Nope

>now he survived does the outcome of that effect W3 too much?
Not at all

About your other observations, I don't think Yen had much choice in the matter, she was just used to get info about the Lodge. She played no role in Emhyr's plan to divide the North and she probably had no idea of his actions, capturing Triss included.

Radovid only neede an excuse to satrt his witch hunt, he doesn't give a fuck about Tris, other than seeing her burn on the stake.

Roche is a stand up fellow and it was nice of him to help.

Trolls are awesome, I forgave the one fondling Triss :3

And why would you kill Saskia? Witchers don't kill dragons and she did nothing wrong. She was under Phil's control.

As far as not contacting

what is that geralt is using at 1:58?

youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A

Well, it's just that, speculation. And I don't see anything wrong if Triss did fuck Phil in the past, she is loyal to Geralt now :3

>are you a trissfag or not?
Well, people have accused me of it in the past and I do consider myself a rather hardcore worshiper of Trissfu :3

>And why would you kill Saskia? Witchers don't kill dragons and she did nothing wrong. She was under Phil's control.

She wasn't gonna survive, she was in pain, i just put her out of her misery, she had a tree in her chest ffs.. Only a monster would leave her like that there...

black blood potion?

Didn't watch

Moon Dust

Homosexuality is wrong and must be punished but luckily Trissfu isn't one :3 If you're a true trissfufag then you'll agree with me :3

no, not the potion, he has like some sort of white dust bomb which uses to see the Alp

>spared Sile

should've listened to best witcher

>saskia

either cut from the game or she was never even intended to be in it (don't remember)

>yen

she was tortured till she regained her memories

>henselt

kaedwen becomes weak due to him being ded on roche path or losing the war against saskia

radovid uses this chance to overtake kaedwen and make a united north front against nilfgaard

henselt dies in the battle against redania if you didn't kill him

you could have dispelled her and she admits then that she recovers quickly from wounds like this - so she probably does so when you walk away as well

Dragons are far more resilient than they seem. If you leave her, you can see she manages to free herself from impalement and she survives.

Been desperately looking for the ytp where the kids say "bitches of crookback bog", anyone got a link?

Also Triss a best

>she was tortured till she regained her memories

hey, my bro Letho told me there was no tortures

fug :D

yeah

they also told letho he could rebuild his witcher school if he killed the kings

wanna guess how that turns out in w3?

>Also Triss a best

shit he knows the password we gotta give him the link guys

Triss vs Yen is like Asuka vs Rei.

Only a drooling retard prefers Yen

Eh, I have nothing against homosexuals. Everyone can fuck whoever they want for all I care and Triss did fuck other women.

I don't know what ytp is, but I don't have anything with the kids saying that, sorry.

Also i saved Ioverth from being burned, will he be pissed i killed Saskia in W3 ?

>trissfag
>chinese cartoons

its like a clockwork

Post pics of Trissfu bashing yennifers head in with a rock :3

Iorveth is a no show in TW3, but he probably wouldn't think kindly of you for killing his waifu.

Trissfu doesn't have to lift a finger, my Geralt will do it

iorveth is completely cut from w3 due to rushed release

you'll only see a handful of squirrels, there's like 1 quest involving them

>tfw introduced mate to the franchise
>purchased wild hunt after release
>every time I get into it real life hits and I go months without playing
>have to restart each time
>repeated this three times
>mate finally buys wild hunt
>is almost past the furthest I've got

I can't handle this jealousy. I wish I was a neet sometimes and could commit to actually finishing games.

No, I want to see Trussfu do it

if you "Walk Away" she heals + Philipa lifts the spell ? Fuck i feel really bad now, i was thinking the option is there for you to chose if Geralt will stick to his witcher principles and let her to suffer until she dies, or give her mercy and kill her.

He even says something along those lines when i killed her...

She remains under Philippa's spell if you go and save Triss instead of helping Iorveth.

that's probably because geralt doesn't know that saskia is a half golden dragon and just kills her off on roche path

So blind Philippha still btfos Iorveth ?
but roache can handle the child himself ?

>So blind Philippha still btfos Iorveth ?
Yup, you can see him all fucked up when you take Triss' path.

>roache can handle the child himself ?
It's not known what happens with Anais if you go on Iorveth's path, she is never mentioned.

Lame faggy general, all the trissfufags are stupid and don't agree with me or post cute pics I ask for

philippa tells you that she lost control of saskia and doesn't know where she is if you didn't lift the mind control

geralt and trissfu at KM

While geralt lost his memory, he spend his winters with trissfu at KM fucking?

Let's see where we all stand. I refuse to believe that this general is infested with actual autists.

strawpoll.me/12677391

Do you keep your equipment in new game+?

Yen would prefer clean cut Geralt

>not having the Arthas haircut

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=3mW4A5qhyCM

yes, and it becomes useless in 5 minutes of game

Literally doing gods work.
Wish I could've spared him.

What kind of pics do you want, Trissfriend?

Well, he actually spends very little time at KM once he lost his memories before heading to Vizima.

can you do some inside the castle ?

in the room where yen threw out the bed ?

This one is from that room, but I'll make some new ones now.

God, they are so cute together, i imagine them lingering all day long in the bed in the winters, then Geralt gets up and goes to hunt food while Trissfu walks around the castle then Lampert comes with his bants and triggers Trissfu and she goes back to the room, then Geralt comes back and Lampert says "Merigold got angry again..." and Geralt knowing Lampert tells him to stop annoying her on purpose in his signature non-preachy way and then brings Trissfu fresh fruits to her bed and she whines about how Lampert triggers her and then they make sweet love for hours until they repeat the same the next day.

Also its cute how Trissfu says in the second game that she would give up everything for Geralt even live in KM if needed be.

he looks dead inside

>what am i doiing here
>why is she so bad at magix
>why is her hair red
>i miss fringilla

Looks like it's time to abandon ship.

Well im starting W3 now.
I'll take it slow, do all the side-quest and the witcher contracts village by village and learn to play Gwent.

play it on death march

It will be too hard for me i think.

first 8-9 lvls are hard anyway

at least you'll get used to mechanics faster

Just another quick pump and dump with the mistress
Probably just thought about Yen the whole time.

What did you expect? The constant Trissposting has driven away anyone with sense and converted the weaker ones

What build do you recommend ? Adding bonuses on swordfight, right ?

I agree with every word :3

get axii boost for persuasion if you want a solve problems the easy way card

rest is either sword or alchemy

expect very slow leveling until you reach lvl 10, avoid wolf packs if you don't get the rolling/dodging stuff

alchemy allows you to boost hp to crazy levels when you're permanently drugged with decoctations

Well fuck me i have so many saves from Witcher 2 idk which one is the last..

its the last "The Assasin of Kings" i assume ill do that one

The save system of TW2 is one of the worst I have seen. I just manually choose the one I need and move other to a different folder so I wouldn't fuck up my save import and choose the wrong one. Not to mention that the game makes dozens of needles saves and that you can't overwrite old ones, it just creates new save every time.

Yeah, i opened W2 and found the last save, but the names don't display on W3.

I'll just delete all the other saves now and leave only that one.

holy shit its gonna take ages.. there are like 100 saves and you need to hover over the mouse to delet each..

Or temporarily move them to another folder until you import the one you want.

jesus... can i just assume that it's the last one ?

manual_autosave_310 (for me for example thats hte last number)

wasn't that patched?

My suggestion is to go to the save folder, remove(or move to another folder) all but the last one made(sort them by time made), then start TW2 and load to check if you left the right one.

I just loaded the one with the highest number, since they all were autosave_1, _2 etc..

Hope it works.

Can you brief me on what happened with Trissfu from the end of W2 and start of W3, Nilfgaard attacked, but Trissfu in W2 says he will help me find Yen, now im with vesemir

Geralt and Triss parted ways, it is not explained in detail what exactly happened. The way I see it, Geralt got his memories back, remembered Yen, he and Triss decided to separate and he went to see where things stand between him and Yen. Of course, later he meets Triss again in Novigrad, the sparks start flying and he realizes he would rather be with Triss.

Here's a nice interview with the main writers where they mention how the break up might have looked like. I like to use their version when imagining what happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOCAgHYPtF4&t=2s

>all the butthurt yenfags itt
top kek

fags

>vanilla hair
disgusting

Is there any mod with slutty armor for Geralt?