reddit

THE VOICES LITERALLY RUINED THE CHAMPS HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

xth for Rito fucking up with these shitty Voicelines

Crazy is cute

xth for yi

I want to cuddle with Koggles and Skarner!

rakan is flynn rider

You guys are forgetting the most important part.

xth for Syndra
the Star Guardian skin is gonna be shit

>hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Rakan but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Expected a nice suave cockier taric 2.0
>Received unga bunga.
>And the offspring of Taliyah and Camille

Post yfw

So lets recap

Phoenix guy=Draven+Taric meshed together
Harpy girl=Talon+Ahri+Katarina?

So let me get this straight
The only interaction between the two is purely fucking aestethic with cancer voice lines and recall animations?

Was asking for a two-characters-to-control champ too hard for the average idiot? Like Meepo, I mean.

>rakan literally calling people nerds

OK, why is riot inserting random modern stuff into VOs? Tacos, BBQ, now this? So much in this VO

I unironically fucking love the VO's for these champions. I wasn't gonna get either before but I just might get the guy since I play support and he's such a fucking annoying douche.

I want to be Renekton's sandal!

comfy bfs~

anyway even though these voices are shit Xayah looks fun IF SHE WAS AP AND A MID LANER

god damn I hate bot lane

>tfw Rakan yells about how sexy he thinks he is more than Azir talks about Shurima

>Decide to look at leddit since as we all know Riot makes changes based on what gets the front page there
>They absolutely love the voices

This is troubling.

She doesnt want to have to kill Rengar "Valsayan blood" and she thinks Azir is handsome

i love kled! sexually and romantically

Their lines are shit. Shiiiiiiit.
But their interactions are okay.
youtu.be/YWng39USD1E?t=15m4s

>surprised that ribbit has shit taste

you are garbage

>auto-w-crescent-ult-auto

lol

you actually have no idea

stop picking renekton

Tuxedo mask ezreal hype

even if i were to completely ignore the god awful voice over, their abilities and kits arent that interesting. im honestly kind of let down. we waited 5+ months for a new champion and they dont even do anything particularly cool or unique.

Crazy is cute and tight

thighs?

RAKAN THE TYPE OF NIGGA TO MEME WHILE IM KEKING HIM

its impressive how unlikeable he is, and it wraps around back to likeable.

also the paired lines are pretty cute

MY FELLOW TRAVELERS, YOU ARE ALL ABOUT TO WITNESS MY MAJESTIC EPICNESS, unless I get killed, BUT PROBABLY NOT.

So progressive of riot to end ageism and start hiring 10 year olds as writers.

their interactions are some shitty voice lines, faster recalls for eachother, harpys W works in tandem with phoenix, and phoenix can dash from farther away to harpy

>Finally uninstalled.

>Their release skins are cosmic Dusk and cosmic Dawn

WHAT

youtube.com/watch?v=0ExCeeN8ZuI

who else here going to main bird ahri /withvoicesmuted/?

THIGH user HERE

SHE IS A CONFIRMED A

I REPEAT A CONFIRMED A ON THE CHART

x zeddd!

I want kled to tie me up in his basement and step on me!

Ummmmmm, Riot? Defend this??
youtu.be/INYpl_Rb5Us?t=1m20s

>rakan voice

what a fucking asshole

Can't wait for all the fucking feeding couples in ranked.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SU0gFPMwP8

>xayah's voice

that would not work in riot's engine nor their playerbase

>danger zone

of course he'd say that.

setting yourself up to be BTFO again I see

itll be delicious

can you kindly stop?

That's literally the combo with ravenous except you can ult whenever you want. I've done both combos hundreds of times.

The difference is 5 fury and one stack for more ad and sustain. It's situational. Both are good.

uhm no sorry

>go out there and take a bullet for me like a gentleman!
>you're not bad for someone who isn't rakan

WHO IS SHE TALKING TO? IS RAKAN GETTING KEKED?

Yeah that sums it up

I'm Plat 2 and still making significant ground climbing. That was a narrower view of my renekton decision tree but it's pretty much the jist of it.

If they have a better team fighter than you, become and unstoppable split pusher. If they have a squishy cuck, you can become the bruiser your team needs for team fights while still chunking all their squishy members.

I'm not even going to touch this game unless the Urgot rework is god tier.

CHOCOLATE
H
O
C
O
L
A
T
E

This. The fucking screaming he did in the first few minutes of the video were so expected I just busted out laughing.

Probably Braum

Of course he is, user, He likes it.

Just saw the new champs

Is this the first time there's ever been a female champ in an official relationship? How will this affect her waifu status?

>imagines suave jayce and cool, calm adc girl
>gets white chris rock and edgy taliah
And I bet they won't shut the fuck up just like Taliyah or (now) Lux.

Its so fucking annoying those recent VOs that even if you are not playing the champ THEY JUST FUCKING KEEP TALKING SHIT

why though?

BUT DUDE U CANT BLAME YOUR TEAMMATES XDDDD
UR THE ONLY CONSTANT HAHAHAHA XDDD
DUDE U BLAME UR TEAM??? UR THE BAD GUY!!! HAHA

tfw I fucking hate it when people make excuses for other people in your games. Like nigga, do you make excuses for that 0/10 adc in your game? No of course you fuckin dont, you probably lay in to them and call them a fucking retard and then you see some dude on the internet with the same problem? LOL U ONLY CONSTANT U MUST CARRY THE 0/10 TEAM XDDD

FUCK.

>those thighs

>However, the high cooldowns on her kit mean that even when she's sniped a priority target, Lux is left without enough tools to reliably convert that pick-off into a greater advantage.
>However, the high cooldowns on her kit mean that even when she's sniped a priority target, Lux
>the high cooldowns on her kit
>high cooldowns

What the--how the--who the fuck even thought that, much less came to the decision they did?

Ashe

>eve
>ashe
>kat

no its not the first time, its the first time two champions have made a relationship their SOLE interesting gimick

>ugh, i hate everyone today
>i know what will make you feel better
>murdering everyone!

Ok, them saying that in unison is pretty adorable, even if it is memetastic.

Alright. Let's see here

>new support is a flamboyant and arrogant Ionian performance artist
>mobile as hell with plenty of heals, shields and showy elegant animations
>playstyle is apparently "assassin-like" where his moves have to be adequately timed like a mid-mage spell-caster
>voice and and dialogue lines are hilarious as fuck if extremely unfitting for his design; literally a very extroverted guy who sounds and talks like a ghetto street performer

Fuck Xayah - another boring and and extremely safe SJW/tumblr-approved champ with an bland design, voice AND personality. The waifufags can have her. Meanwhile a Jhin & Rakan bot lane duo would be most flamboyant shit since pre-rework Graves & Braum and the original Ezreal and Taric meme ship.

I still don't like his design though. It's too generic. The voice is completely unfitting for the character well. GREAT animations though and I have to admit that his kit does look fun as hell. I might actually have a reason to play support outside of the occasional autofill game.

>xayah says "shit" completely uncensored

So, what the fuck is Kled censored for?

*unexpected

Of course they'll be feeding, the girl will be adc

WHEN WILL RIOT CATER TO 4CHINS. WE HAVE INFINITELY BETTER TASTE

as a joke, he curses in other lines.

Dark skin with light hair is my weakness.

>eve and kat

wut

Like, I do enjoy that they have shared lines, but holy fuck if they could make the voice actors not "White Eddie Murphy Who's Trying Too Hard" and "14 Year Old On Tumblr" that would be great.

WHO THE FUCKS HEAD DO WE HAVE ON A PIKE FOR THIS

>girl
Implying it won't be a trap and his big, strong support bf.

lol this is a joke right?

if you cancel W with rav and ult you are just wasting stun time with animations instead of getting in the extra damage. its one or the other

with rav the tiamat active comes right before Q to save the most amount of time but you dont know that because ur just another inbred shitstain

once again

stay silver

scrub

git gud

u wont

>plat 2
i thought i already threw this shit opinion in the trash but i guess ill take it out to the curb too

>implying dudes dont play hot babes and sissys dont play cocky assholes

just look at cummy cat

Why do two magical creatures sound like a hipster couple that just ordered two machiatos?

Seriously. Give them lines that fit the lore. They would be spiritual/warriors. Just like Karma/Irelia.

THEY SOUND LIKE FUCKING 30SOMETHING REDDIT REGULARS WHO CANT WAIT TO WATCH GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2!!!!

She must be one of those bitches who is only nice to her boyfriend. And his voice tends to calm down while talking to her as well.
Only positive to these awful voices.

>more DBS'

Love me some karma

they have a lot of sex, you can tell.

litterally

need to spread awareness that syndra belongs to zed

>Kled gets beep'd when he curses
>Xayah doesnt

You mean what a charming fellow, right? Right?! Don't you just want him to fuck your wife?

but wrere not casuals so they dont make enough money of us

also we both know certainlyT gets his kit ideas from here and shitposts lulu on the weekends

Xayah is all stereotypical hip 20-something young adult memes.

Rakan is a manchild memester.

Every Jhinfag's a critic.

I fucking love Rakan's voice. I don't care what anyone says.

If you turn off chat filter he swears

he's absolutely a wigger, and its hilarious.

The only reason they bleeped it is because it made it funnier.

Agreed

>Xayah has vocal fry

STWOOOOOOOOOP

>shit
UMMM RIOT???
#LETKLEDSWEAR

I agree, I like his kit. I generally like supports who can put the situation into their own hands (taric, Blitz, braum) and he falls into that category pretty well.
Still don't like his voice or release skin. Doh well, I will still play him.