Speeding ticket

>speeding ticket

Think of the children OP, you disgusting human being. I bet you drive some 'modded out' street racing machine that endangers yourself and the people around you! I'm literally shaking as a type this. This is why I drive an SUV, young men like you in race-cars can't be trusted. If the police didn't exist just imagine how many lives would be taken by people like you!

>ticket for tailgating

>90 kmh on a 80kmh
That's just bullshit

"excuse me airman, but it appears you were going 26 in a 25 and its 1AM and I don't have anything more entertaining to do than write you a ticket"

Eh, I fell asleep doing 20 over. Kind of deserved mine.

try getting ticketed for 94 in a 90... 4 over... (thats 2 and a half mile an hour over the limit) in a busted up ford meteor wagon... fuck you highway patrol...

144 dollars, 6 points, and 3 months suspension..

>go to streetrace premeet and tuners meet in town
>bunch of trash bimmers and dogshit audis, revving engines
>some evos, 180sx and immaculate NB driven by a girl
>cop van patrolling the area
>get nerveous since my car even at a glance is worth of towing
>we leave tuners meet for streetrace gathering
>do 20 over all the way there, pass another cop van realizing too late it's a cop van
>nothing despite being only cars on road
>turn a corner at maximum of cars ability only to realize 300m down there was an undercover cop car watching us do it
>gives us thumbs up
>leave streetrace meet when the race start was told to go home
>in middle of overtaking this one car that drives correctly and leaving the meet
>look right
>see cop uniform
No idea how I have 0 tickets so far.

something similar happened to me
>be late
>moderate traffic
>hop on bike
>broken signals, leaky cat, loud af
>speed like a madcunt to be on time
>pass a cop doing 110 in a 70
>another 75 in a 50
>and one at 90 in a 30
no disco light, no tickets via mail, nothing
also i found out that our local lidars have to try multiple times before locking on to a bike
meaning that if you're going fast enough and weaving they can't clock you

In most states 5 over isn't ticketable.

Shoulda fought it nerd.

I am 38 and I have only gotten 2 speeding tickets in my life, and one was complete bullshit for a school zone speed trap where I was going the normal speed limit (45) during school time when they lower it to 20.

anyway with all the retarded shit I have done on the roads over the years I have gotten off very very easy

Have owned 2 crotch rockets, an 05 GTO with a maggie blower (600hp) a 02 Z28 with a procharger and a 70' Nova with a 383

1 over is ticketable in my state

know someone who got one for 3 over

>I was going the normal speed limit (45) during school time when they lower it to 20.
i don't know what retarded cunt thought that was a good idea. 20 mph on main streets is crawling.

>12 years plus driving
>First two tickets ever this month and last month

Fucking lasers. This year is awful. Even the cheapest ticket here is $275 so I guess I'm getting a lawyer to get it low as possible and keep them off my insurance.

>>I was going the normal speed limit (45) during school time when they lower it to 20.
>i don't know what retarded cunt thought that was a good idea. 20 mph on main streets is crawling.

It's a speed trap in the USA, lots of places do this. It was total bullshit, I drive down that road all the time but I was doing a favor for my boss and picking her up at 7:45am because her car was in the shop... so I am just driving like normal and I get 3 tickets (this was a long time ago) it was like 1: Reckless driving for going 20 over 2: Speeding in a school zone 3: Something else about reckless endangerment in a school zone

almost lost my license for going the normal posted other time of the day speed limit, got a lawyer to knock it down to a regular speeding ticket and a $500 fine.

total bullshit

>160$ just cause im missing two lugnuts

>$80 fine because rear license plate was hanging a little

1: that's dangerous as fuck
2: not a speeding ticket

I don't drive like a maniac so I don't get speeding tickets. Enjoy the fines and insurance prices sickos.

>never gotten a ticket
>totally fucking deserve at least 10 tickets for jackass behavior

California?

Alabama

We had an issue 2 years ago where there were like 10 fatal car wrecks in a week due to people speeding because the cops are lax about it. The Sheriffs from a bunch of major counties got together and published an article in the news paper saying that for a week during the next month they would issue tickets to ANYONE going 1mph fucking over and they were not kidding.

and they did it and really pushed hard on the speeding thing for like half a year

Now that you have less money, we are all safer. Godbless.

>Now that you have less money, we are all safer. Godbless.

wasn't me, guy in my office got the ticket

Fucking based

You wish, got a ticket for driving 1km/h above the limit

>Go flying by a state trooper on a 2 lane road in the country
>Straight piped V8
>Doing 100+ MPH
>in third so I am screaming by this dude
>The pig fat charger can't just turn around in the road because there are ditches on both sides
>Stay in it till I can't see smokey anymore
>Disappear off on a back road
>Never get a ticket

In the East coast
>reckless for doing 91 in a 55
$500 fine + court + lawyer fee
2 months suspension

Back in the West
>90 on 405 at 1am
>gets a warning because I'm not black or hispanic
I miss Cali

fr fr u tryna race brah