overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

pvplive.net/c/overwatch-25th-hero-is-very-far-along-in-developm?utm_source=Social_OWTXT&utm_campaign=IP_OWTXT&utm_medium=POST&utm_term=IP&utm_content=OW
youtube.com/watch?v=03huZXJ3q8k&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=gP8KdXlUqyM
youtube.com/watch?v=RGO_H4mrzXk
pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-kings-row-uprising-event-april-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon
pvplive.net/c/overwatch-25th-hero-is-very-far-along-in-developm?utm_source=Social_OWTXT&utm_campaign=IP_OWTXT&utm_medium=POST&utm_term=IP&utm_content=OW

First for best girl

Jesse McCree

Anyone able to link any decent support guides?
It's the only role I want to play so I want to be as good as I can with it.

General or character-specific, both are fine.

Who do you guys mai-

oh, excuse me, use the most?

Mei is cute!

Youtube has overwatch tournaments with pros all over the place. Twitch as well. Tons of tutorials/tips vids for each character. Problem is finding someone who's actually GOOD at the game as opposed to someone who's just good at SOUNDING like they're good at the game.
>like this thread for example

Sombra, but I can hard carry in my ELO as Zarya.

So Zarya.

It'll probably be another couple months.

Rein, Roadhog and lately McCree to learn to aim

>ywn stare into this goddess' eyes as you sit across from her on your dinner date

Cool. Definitely not going to be this month if the art still needs to be done, but its nice to hear that they are already far enough along to be able to say that with confidence.

Now that I think about it, Jeff never has given us info of stuff that is too far ahead in the future.

>playing one hero the most

>not playing every hero equally and having the same amount of hours on each one.

pleb. Also Winston.

Sombra online.

Purity.

Will she be alright in the end?

Next event is going to have something to do with these 3.

i get cucked into playing rein alot, but im really enjoying using tracer when i get offense role!

Zen in QP, Zarya in comp

Considering the writing style, I would be surprised if she was going to have a bad ending.

I think its 50/50 if she is going to have a redemption, but nothing terrible is going to happen to her.

Who is better, kid Pharah or kid Sombra?

One week to new skin

Widowmaker because I'm an elo terrorist.

Ana cucking Gabe obviously

What makes you say that? I know the timeline fits but all things seem to point towards a Tracer mission.

Probably will break free of Talon, goes vigilante on them, takes them down, then commits suicide to atone and join hubby

Is Reinhardt participating too?

Who is Tracer commander at this time?

My vote goes to kid Pharah because of the potential for the interaction of the Overwatch Golden Age cast, its a shame we might never see more of either of them.

Dva is for all-night raiding.

Lewd kid Sombra. I would let her lick my vag.
But little Pharah is fine, too.

I just said, I know the timeline fits, but Tracer has only been shown in group shots next to the big 3 when it concerned all of overwatch. All other times have her and winston grouped together.

I'd be excited to see them all interact, I just find it unlikely since they haven't been shown to be particularly close or have worked together.

best boy

Well 76 and Ana have very little skins. It would make sense to give them skins during a lore event.

Blinky's Mercy Guide

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=03huZXJ3q8k&t=
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=gP8KdXlUqyM

Skyline's Ana guide

youtube.com/watch?v=RGO_H4mrzXk

of course, Jack was getting it on both ends from them

How do you even play Pharah on consoles without changing the buttons?

PEDO SCUM NEED TO LEAVE

Hover is on L2 by default, it's doable. And anyone with a brain has put jump onto a shoulder button.

Left trigger also uses the Jets like computer uses right click...

>laffs

Time for a losing streak.

>Reinhardt gets the front
>Ana gets the back

I feel accomplished, I got my first "kill yourself" in voice for simply talking about orisa and what shes good and bad at

The fuck have your comp points got to do with anything. Fuckin tripfaggots man.

Come on user, if you are just grinding for the points, forced 50 keeps you covered.

deserved it.

That's a good point. I can accept Ana, because she is one of the kinda newer characters, but Soldier is in need of some skins. Although only Widow and McCree have been promised skins.

What kind of skins would Ana and 76 get? They already have young skins, so would they get golden-age skins?

>do placements and then just play QP since I have to be available for work at a moment's notice
>shitting it up with fellow platfriends most of the time
>no one is giving it their all but it's relatively challenging, feel that my mid-plat rank is accurate
>every now and then a match comes along
>people are doing retarded shit, acting like children, not coordinating, match is a breeze
>fear that my hidden MMR dropped and now I'm being matched with silvers
>check profiles of players from that match
>all high diamonds and masters

inb4 >taking QP seriously, the plats don't take it seriously either

>that guy who INSISTS on picking Hanzo in 3v3 and dies first every single round

Why are Hanzo mains such cancer?

This fucking weeb is writing the lore.

The implication is that I am expecting a losing streak because I'm only one win away from a gold weapon, so a losing streak would mean waiting longer.

No doubt, but you know what this shits like.

Maybe Old Ana and Old 76 in there young skins only tattered ? Or maybe they get pre war skins? Or elite skins of there young skins only decked out in more armor?

Ana's younger skins already use her golden age design, her early overwatch outfit is this one

I don't know why I listened to any of you on this board/discord
finally got to gm and I only started this season while ignoring what people "recommended me" otp/muting chat/not communicating work and you can solo carry in this game easily

they're just children.

Mercy

So that's why he likes Genji so much.

This idiot is in charge of the story.

that sounds good. I would like some more armored versions of everyone in general.

Chu has said that design is actually showing her at too young of an age for the golden age, its now supposed to be her Omnic Crisis design.

pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-kings-row-uprising-event-april-11

You only noticed this know? Guys a full blown weeb, I wouldn't be surprised if he was entirely responsible for the Genji and Hanzo story. I like that story, but it is disconnected right now in tone from the rest of overwatch.

Well he said those two are his favorites

I like the idea of the old Ana and 76 in there tattered old uniforms the most. Add blood stains for extra measure and I think they will look sweet.

>listening to player feedback
Oh boy, let's hope this turns out well.

I am one the fags who has been asking for story, so I really hope that they don't fuck this up.

how do I avoid getting reamed by a backline diver as support with a team that doesn't care?

Eh, there's more weebish stuff that would reflect on him worse.

God bless, my prayers have been heard. Now give me a Widow, Pharah, and Soldier.

Swap to Torbjörn.

What's with his obsession with D.Va lately? Has he decided not to openly ogle his waifu anymore since the shipping madness?

>dying to a dva ult in 2017

>need to tank my mmr down to bronze so i can get the ult quad kill cheevo

>no limits
>symmetra duo
>rein/bastion/torb 3-stack on defense
>that guy who gets salty, picks soldier, farms his ult for 3 minutes, then aimhacks our whole team
GG guys, enjoy your well earned loot box

This gonna b good

That's the model designer right? Him saying that pretty much confirms new skins or some new models for enemies. Have to say that does get me excited.

How could you NOT be obsessed with D.VA. Just look at this cutie!

>at diamond rank teammates will instantly start to throw the game if you do not conform to the meta.

Playing at diamond rank is fucking sad as fuck. Especially when all of your favourite heroes are outside of the meta.

Play Lucio or Mercy and just avoid them.
Get good with Zenyatta and just insta-gibb them.
Land a sleep dart or just tank them as Ana because she has the smallest hitbox in the world yet still has effectively 300HP because god forbid we ever fucking nerf her grenade.

nonce

Why are you playing there then?

diamonds that annoying point between players realizing theyre shit and the ones that dont realize theyre shit and have a massive ego

>Renaud Galand
Is this guy french?

I like his comment though, It's always nice to hear a developer confident in their own work, as someone in the programming industry that's a a rare thing.

Play Ana learn to land your sleep darts and laugh at them.

LOL get fucked Australia. You have to wait until the 12th for the next event when the rest of us get it on the 11th.

Na its pretty much written in stone Widowmaker is going to kill herself after betraying Talon

This, buy the laugh emote and literally laugh at them while waiting for your grenade to come off cooldown.

>playing on girlfriends account for relaxed comp
>fuck it ill try out widow
>rape
>im now a widow main

why was i so scared to try widow? its so fun seeing the enemy team scramble to counter you.

So who are the best Zarya counters for the high plat level of comp?

DDoS them

>master is the same
>grandmaster is even worse

Easter event perhaps?

>April 11th
>New Widow skin

pic related

Could always be much worse like a D.Va or Mei skin

Someone is really, REALLY mad at Chu today. You need to chill out.

Sombra skin incoming boys