/bbg/-- Bloodborne General

This thread is a Evelyn spammer

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQFrfR4zo_A
youtube.com/watch?v=daoKJtv6ODw
youtu.be/zG6YjFKSk4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for I fucking hate shark giants.

Can the Ludwig fight really be considered kino?

PURGE PURGEPOSTS

:^)

Ringing

wew, that triple watcher fight in the lower pthemeru dungeon was a pain in ass

I legitimately consider it the best boss fight of any fromsoft game (not the hardest mind you), everything about it was just perfect

Am I being fucking trolled or what.

reringing guy who wanted help with lawrence, that invader jumped me and violated my ass

>mfw PvP with all three Beastmark runes equipped

Just gonna keep ringing at fog

Hey Segalt, let me go grab the bloodletter real quick.

Gotcha, user.

Is an Alucard (Hellsing) build overpowered?
I built one and despite having some difficulty with groups of enemies I can destroy damn near any non-boss in 1v1 and I don't have nearly as much trouble as I thought I'd have with bosses. I killed Amygdala in the Nightmare Frontier with 3 bullets to the head.
In PvP I'm not unstoppable or anything, but I tested this build against my friend who recently got his build into ng+ and won 2 out of 3 of our matches, his one win was surprising me with the gatling gun, but when I expected it in round 3 it was pretty easy to dodge.
I honestly was expecting a build that uses only guns and visceral attacks with some slaps from Reiterpallasch's blade to be under powered even if I am using Bone Marrow Ash and Evelyn.

This is bait, right?

>bma eve in 1v1 pvp
>haha dang this move where the only counterplay is to dodgespam until i fuck up is really effective am i overpowered??

What's your favorite song from the OST

No?
Oh, yeah I should have specified I don't use BMA in pvp, mostly on bosses, my main strategy in pvp is to bait them into attacks and use the dash/trick attack of the reiter to stun them into a visceral, most of my difficulties in pvp is getting the timing on the dash trick right. I don't even use Clawmark runes, I use the best health regain on viscerals and the best bullet regain and viscerals, and the damage reduction rune but only 4%

For some reason, Simon is pissed off at me and now I have to kill him. Gonna have to give me a moment here Segalt

>my main strategy is to be a non-aggressive parry fisher and sometimes i mess up the parry

What do you guys recomend doing the DLC first or chalice? I'm at the bloodletting beast rn

Thank you max, a big help.

I don't how the fuck I would have done that shit solo.

that was a pretty meme worthy fight

Kek, no rush.

Chalices, get gems

im ready to join you aswell when youre ready, just let me know the lamp and il ring

So it is overpowered?
Is that what I'm getting from this?
What else is a gun only build gonna do, most times if I can't get a parry down I'll dash in between his attacks and just pepper him with bullets until I stun him when he tries to heal.

But I have literally no idea about anything gem related, I just pick the 3 that will get me the highest number DPS. IS that all that is?

can anybody help with Logarius? I want my purging wheel, and I want it right about now

pw = purge

also i odubt that would be soloable, i mean maybe if you were overleveled, but at 98 with 50 blt and an autism gemmed chikage, my unzips were taking hardly any health off

omw my man

I'll come too

where abouts you ringing?

Yes it's an overpowered strategy but little isn't in this game. It's more that it's a cowardly strategy that halts all pacing of the fight and puts it into your mercy, with or without BMA. I'm pretty sure there is not a person alive who enjoys fighting someone who does nothing but backpedal and fire risk-free projectiles for a giant payoff on the off chance they get a lucky parry.

But you knew this is how you would play. Nothing in the game limits you to only using guns; even if you only level BLT, you still have access to chikage, letter, even the snoozefest that is reiter swings, but you chose this.

I'm ready now guys. Thanks for being patient. Killing Simon with barely upgraded weapons was a bitch

right by the fog

Well I've got 40 STR 40 SKL but my gems are fucking meme tier so I do hardly any damage to bosses at ng++

It's an Alucard build, I wanted to try it.
It's honestly turned out to be kind of fun, not as fun as my noguns Arcane Kosweed Build though.

Neat, second lamp?

not finding anything m8

Yup

>high blt parry fishing is fun, but not as fun as dashr1 spamming with the kospara

enough

wonder if the connection is being slow
I was able to connect earlier

omw my man
bbg is password?

youtube.com/watch?v=pQFrfR4zo_A

Yup

Restarting your PS4 might help. I'm gonna do the same just in case

Thanks guy! I gues smy net was being shit

You should wait until you have a +9 weapon at least before going into the DLC.

Even the first boss is going to be a major difficulty jump.

I don't spam dashr1 with Kospara, why must you make so many assumptions.
I open the fight with dashr1 then use Augur and KosL2

well that was fucking stupid of me, forgot about chikages health drain :^)

You can always just kill Alfred for the wheel if you want to speedrun for it.

Kind of yeah. Truth be told, I'm not a true proper expert on gems, but chances are you're just looking to increase physical damage, no fancy arc-scaling elemental weapons or blood damage or anything. Most of the gems found within all dungeons tend to increase physical damage and have a variety of different effects of varying usefulness. At +3, you get one gem slot, +6 gives you two, +10 gives you three. There's different gem shapes, too, but don't worry too much about that you'll find the stuff you'll need in your run through the dungeons. Once you start slotting them in, that AR number will shoot up, but do be aware that AR isn't the be all and end all of weapon damage, it's merely a good indicator of how big your damage is.

Cursed gems are always the best, found in Cursed Pthumerian Defilement and other FRC dungeons (links in OP for where to farm best best gems) but come with nerfs ranging from less damage against beasts to health depleting. That's the shit you need to farm for, but it'll get you the most damage.

Truth be told, just blast through the story chalices, by the end you'll have a fairly sizable set of gems to choose from, and you can go from there.

chikages health drain be a harsh mistress

Living Failures theme is fucking POWERFUL.

Thanks Segalt and Max for joining me, it was fun.

Pussy

Cheers!

i didnt really do much due to misjuding the health drain meme, but maria was fun though

I can almost hear the Lincoln Park songs

>not using a lost chikage
no, youre the pussy

That would make the untricked mode even more uselees

well you shouldve thought of that before you made a skl/blt build

cunt

>having trouble with the Watchers
They even give you a nice arena with which you can separate them. Always go for the one with the gun first, then parry the other two into Oblivion.

I was going to make a traditional BLT build and rolled the name here. I took the roleplay a bit too seriously.

;^)

>tfw invading people, killing the cooperator then blanking out without killing the host

youtube.com/watch?v=daoKJtv6ODw

i found an 8-bit version and its pretty good

You should hang around and let the host waste their blood vials, THEN blank out.

i lag alot so blank out as soon as the cooperator is dead so i dont get killed myself, otherwise i would as itd improve the meme

>invading and standing infront of the fog gate at ludwig
this is too fun

youtu.be/zG6YjFKSk4o

>so many phantoms
>getting hardly any invasions
JUST

lol hey hellkite
still depressed? :^)

Gregor, you ITT? Veneficia here

>people go entire playthroughs only using the Saw Cleaver

Why? It's such a boring fucking weapon.

I like it

yes

It's an iconic as fuck BB weapon. I make builds based on themes though, like I have a church hunter using only church stuff, a hunter axe dedicated guy, a saw hunter specializing in saws, gonna also make a powder kek that uses steak driver , boomhauer and rifle spear.

yes

no

you're some generic dark eyed not-quite-white fuck living in faggy welfarebux canada nigga you have nothing to be depressed about.

>tfw start having bloodborne related dreams

dang, was gonna see if you wanted to do more Cold Abyssal farming ;_;

>waking up

s.ss.stop triggering me

I suppose you still dream?

>tfw saving up money for a hooker next month
I wish I could find one nerdy enough to request a maria/doll kosplay from

>the chromatic aberration in that pic
it's the little things

Is anyone here:

a) a save-scummer

b) farming gems in FRC dungeons right now?

I was having fun last night doing it, but I have no idea how to save scum

il join you if you need a friendo

i actually need some better cold abyssals, so yeah if you want a friendo to join you, id be down

I always need more friends! Have you farmed this way by chance? i was doing a FRC Loran glyph

see ,
just srrc to join you, rinse and repeat, and if so, password?

>prepare a save pre-boss with chalice you desire
>copy bb save to the psn cloud
>kill boss; get gem
>load from cloud if gem is unwhelming

I want to visit a hooker too, been thinking about it for weeks now

or copy it to a usb drive if you have one available, abit quicker

make sure that no nuns are interested in you in any way

just let me know when youre ready and the password and il join