/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread →

King Horse edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6emNu4gtZk
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZP8Sw2DiP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

LORD JUNKO!

OTP

Cutest normies.

What does your husbando/waifu's underwear look like?

Mugi!

Posting best girls!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6emNu4gtZk

Good morning everyone!

>you will never gang bang Amami and Shinguji with other anons
Why even live

Alright let's settle this. If this post ends in a 1 Shinguji belongs to Teruteru and there'll be a fic to prove it. If it ends in a 6 he belongs to Bandai and there'll be a fic to prove it. If it ends in a 7 there'll be a fic of them sharing. Anything else and he's pure.

L U C C

6 boi

Confirmed

You better get to work now, user

JUST

Can't wait for the finished product

why not

Did the creator of Rebirth request that nobody make fanworks of it?

I want to grab Kaito's titties!

idk...
roll, i guess...

maybe no, there are few people creating fanarts earlier, that's a few

you got titty monster and I got yandere girl

not bad

I want to slide my dick between his manboobs until I cum on his face and mouth, then force him to lick and swallow it!

roll...?

FUCK THIS SHIT

Alright it's coming tomorrow

rolling

Rolling for best boy

What would you change about your least favorite V3 to make them likable/higher on your list? Are they irredeemable?

Well, shit. More for Celes and Kirumi I guess.

Make Tsumugi at least sort of funny. She doesn't have to be a huge player in the plot pre-ch6 since that would kind of mess up the point of her being brainwashed/so entrenched in HICKSHON that she's barely her own person, but I'd rather she at least have some decent moments beforehand rather than being total wallpaper.

Also, remove her jacket.

Make Angie less annoying

Wrong reply, was meant to respond to this

No. I wouldn't say I dislike him, I just don't care about Ouma at all and I doubt I ever will.

>Maki

I don't hate her at all (she's tied with tulpaman), but I just like everyone better. I think what would boost her for me is giving her a story with some originality- assassin thinking of themselves as a tool without emotions and learning to love is a story that's been done many times before (even in DR with Peko), so it's just not as interesting as everyone else's development. She can be an assassin, but just do something different with her.

I actually like that her actions in chapter 5 are reckless and play into the worst part of her (the part that takes orders without question) because it's an interesting character flaw, so I would've liked to see that recklessness in the name of "doing right" more often throughout the game.

Also, cut her hair. Ankle-length pigtails do not make sense for an assassin that's jumping, dodging and sneaking around.

Hanamura's in the market for a new twink to replace his damaged goods.

>Junko has her classmates all captured and ready for memory-hax when a thought hits her.
>A few days later, a world-wide poll is held on who gets a new batch of memories for the Mutual Killing Game. They will receive the memories of the Super-High School Level Prostitute, while everyone else gets programmed to be fine with it.
>It's a rigged poll. All of Junko's minions vote for Kirigiri so that Jin can be told about it just before he dies.
>Junko celebrates this by livestreaming Kirigiri's virginity loss. As in she's going to fuck her in front of the world, just after killing Jin.
>Kizakura can't get drunk enough to wash away the memories of this women in a mask raping a gagged Kirigiri.
>The last thing Kirigiri remembers is cumming.
>Her detective memories are replaced. Yui onee-chan now taught her how to sexually pleasure people and how to always follow the orders of someone wanting to fuck her.
>When everyone introduces themselves, Kirigiri tries to keep it secret but Mukuro (as Junko) reveals her. Everyone's programmed to not question the logic and goes along with it, if make a few jokes at her expense.
>The problems begin when Mukuro, pre-ordered to do so, starts using Kirigiri to inspire the others to join in. They 'accidentally' be too loud so that people hear them in the hallways.
>Some start peeping in to see 'Junko' ass-ramming Kirigiri against the wall.
>Kirigiri's room is a sex dungeon.
>Things start escalating when someone else knocks on Kirigiri's door.
>It's Maizono asking if she can 'use' Kirigiri to relieve stress. After all, it's not like anyone will know. (Monokuma promised to shut off the cameras if she did this; he's telling the truth, at least, for the two's first time. Not for the future)
>Kirigiri bows and thanks Maizono for her offer.
>Maizono starts by making Kirigiri eat her out and swallow the cum. Then she wants to ride on Kirigiri's back around the room, using a crop on her butt.

Part 1/?

Please continue

Who else does Hanamura interact with in Bonus mode? Any replacement twinks?

>Kirigiri
Sure. Fic coming later

This is Rantarou. He's a good big brother. Say something nice about him.

I was planning to do that, but with Kaede, Rantarou, and Saharia

That should be his sister not Kirumi

He's very photogenic.

He's the miracle of the universe. I love him with all my might and hope to marry him someday. He might be fictional, but he's real in my heart.

He has the best assu

Rantarou-chan tastes good.

He was a good lover to Tsumugi.

He should be voice by Blackgryph0n

DELET

Perfect

Kek

le forced maymay

t. buttblasted cuckharafag

DON'T START THIS

Why can't we have this?

I agree.

because kodaka is not a fujoshit

'How they sit'
>Saihara sits like a normal person
>Amami sits like a chill model
>Ouma sits like a moody kid
>Shinguuji sits like a faggot

What did they mean by this?

because kodaka has no taste

>Getting defensive over a forced meme
Not worth it, bro

Ouma sits like a twink though.

fuck, wrong image
all these boys look the same when the artist draws them in black and white + with their hair down. Fuck DR and its sameface art style

Is this a joke?

I don't know but I want them to have a foursome

>you'll never have the V2 and V3 protagonists double sore we chigau some criminal into submission
Why am I even fucking alive anymore?

no but fujoshits certainly are

I like the way you think.

You're the one who seems triggered.

How screwed are they if Syo catches them taking a bath together?

Yeah its pretty bad.

I want Rantaro to motorboat Tsumugi's titties.

We need more foursome art of those boys. They're too pretty.

>c-cuckharafag
Sure, bro

ywn get a spin-off where they travel the world together looking for amami's sisters and casually solve mysteries along the way

Good thing she disposed of him before it could happen. It'd be more worthless than DR: Togami.

God bishounens are so boring looking
Where are the true no crossdress girls

>this was made in november 2016

We need a brain memes with Amami ships

Sorry. Here's a cute girl for you. She's from another series, but she'll work.

Would color symbolizes be different in the DR universe since the blood is pink or would it be similar to ours?

Here's another super cute girl!

Koko!

Pretty sure it's talked about in the narration as red. Pink is just the censor for the player.

Nope, blood is considered "red" in the DR universe. I remember Chiaki talking about a red streak on the girder in chapter 5 despite it looking pink.

What could have been.

Fuck off Tsumugi. Don't be mad that Amami wouldn't want to invite you.

So every time I go here on mobile, this thing appears. Which brings me the question, what would /drg/ sound like?

screaming over the execution music

KOREKIYO REIPU ENDLESS NIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZP8Sw2DiP0

Autistic screeching.

>It'd be more worthless than DR:Togami
>implying that's possible

>this meme again
I'm sick and tired of you faggots constantly shitting on DRT. It's a good novel with an interesting cast. Shinobu loves her brother and wanting to be by his side. The Despair Book wasn't even that bad a concept.

Nice bait

Who won the Amamibowl?

was that drawn by the we love kaito guy..?