Any of you bros use a dashcam?

Any of you bros use a dashcam?

Other urls found in this thread:

fullcompass.com/prod/519995-Nikon-26514
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Front and back in my dd
Front in my truck
Double helmet cams (swap n charge)

I have another dash cam for my rv but I realized last night is still in the box and I don't have time to do a proper wire tuck before I leave today.

Driving without video feels bad now, it's like driving without a seatbelt.

OH LOOK HERE IS ME DRIVING TO WORK OH LOOK HERE IS ME PARKING AT WORK OH LOOK HERE IS ME BUYING FOOD OH LOOK HERE I AM PICKING UP LADYBOYS ON THE CORNER

SO FUCKING INTERESTING BETTER GET THIS IN 4K

>4k dashcam

I WISH

oh look some slope ran a red light and hit my car
oh look no one witnessed who had the red / green light
oh look insurance is going to say its 50/50 because the slope claims he had the green
oh look I have the collision on video showing I had the green, fucking saved

k dashcam
>I WISH

fullcompass.com/prod/519995-Nikon-26514

Are you retarded?

>s/o/viet
>retarded
Choose two

>a russian expatriate who opposes to dashcams

I bet you were recorded multiple times by one you commie motherfucker.

I've been using a $25 dashcam from Walmart for a year. It gets the job done. Even though the quality is worst than an 80s VHS recorder.

Useless

I use one, had it for like 2 years. Captured two small accidents, and a ton of stupid shit.

Reported 3 taxi drivers being retarded, didn't even write up a report, just a link to the video.

This. Worth every penny if you ever need it

Got to be able to read plates bro

I'd honestly like a good quality dashcam with bump activation from shit like people dooring you, but I don't want one that records speed with GPS data, cus I dip over the speed limit constantly, and if the cops take my camera for some reason I don't want to incriminate myself.

And guaranteed nothing came of your 3 reports.

You gay ass super citizens need your heads examined.

I can follow up and find it. Pretty sure a taxi driver side swipping two different cars within a span of 15 seconds is gonna get him fired.

Almost*

You don't specifically need a dashcam. HaloMasterMind117 on youtube uses his iPhone, held on by a GPS mount and it is clear and you won't spend more money unless you have a shit phone.

how do this? is there an app?

What helmet cam are you running?

he literally just records whenever he is driving and deletes or saves the file later.

Florida is a no-fault state so i really don't need one (still have one tho)

Yeah but sometimes you won't feel like setting up your iPhone to the fucking mount. With a dash cam it sits tucked behind mirror and never seen or maintained

Front gps/dashcam combo in whatever im driving.

illegal in my state to mount on windshield or on dash

helps to say what state you're in

Sounds like a pain in the arse

Dash cams are cheap tbqh

Luckily my neck isn't broken.

why

use google you fucking queer

Because there are multiple states that have instituted that law, and some have workarounds.

You fucking retarded mongloid. Kill yourself.

I've been wondering, why don't more carmakers offer integrated dashcams as a factory option?

They already offer back-up cams and that's half the design work right there.

I use action camera on my helmet when I riding my motorcycle