Post your face when waiting for an oil change

Post your face when waiting for an oil change

Do you have nothing better to do than force these s h it threads?
>meltdown imminent

mfw

>waiting for an oil change

does anyone on this shit board do anything for themselves?

Why am I waiting when I'm changing my own oil?

>Not taking advantage of putting the entire liability of your engine on someone else.
>Not taking advantage of not doing the menial physical labor in the heat and garage that the dealer jockey can do.
>Not taking advantage of spending the same amount of money anyways but not doing it yourself.
>Not taking advantage of valuing your time enough to not do menial labor.
>Not getting free oil changes because you negotiated them in from your dealer.

>does anyone on this shit board do anything for themselves?
enjoy voiding ur warranty

You bought a new car. Am I supposed to feel bad?

no

>good luck blaming them with your engine seizing because you skipped your last two oil changes
>why is your garage hot. Do you live in a shithole?
>Unless they're using shit oil, filters, and an impact gun, the labor always eclipses oil cost by itself.
>you still drove to the shop and sat in the lobby when it could have taken you 15 minutes that morning.

I can't refute free dealer changes. Just hope they don't impact your drain plug until bambambam.

I usually smoke a cigarette while it drains. If you're implying that I let some retard at jiffy lube or a (((dealership))) do it, no, I have no face for that.

gay

>forgets he's on an anime board

>he fell for the change your own oil meme

>Do you have nothing better to do than force these s h it threads?
The regular troll A l p h on s e (or whatever other tripcode names he uses) makes a lot of repost and bait threads to drive off the good threads. He's bitter at life, so this is his way of feeling good by bothering other people. He can't do this on moderated boards due to ban.

What is wrong with this thread, why are you so mad?

>paying some grease monkey to do literally the simplest automotive maintenance

Get the fuck off my board

>Buying a car from a stealership
>not taking pride in performing your own maintenance

Neck yourself you little cuck

being this mad

I thought the simplest automotive maintenance was pumping gas?

>I can't refute free dealer changes.
The new car came with free dealer changes. They only use that synthetic blend oil so I refuse. I only use full synthetic oil. Full synth makes the dealer oil change just as costly as a full synth change at jiffylube. Both are over $100 for a full synth change here.

>being so pleb you can't change your own oil

>Not taking advantage of valuing your time enough to not do menial labor.
You're spending more time getting it changed than changing it yourself.
Also building minor skills like changing your oil is hugely helpful in life.
Getting comfortable and familiar with the operations and maintenance of everyday items, and using hand tools, is massively important, especially in a collapsing society. One day in your life time you probably won't be able to afford to pay someone to work on your car.

>Impact gun on oil plug.
Please tell me you are joking.

My sister had to get an oil change and wanted to know where to go. I asked my father why they didn't do it themselves, and he said it's only $10 more and it's easier. Paying for convenience.

>Not keeping every receipt organized by date and subject in a folder in your firesafe.
>Garage is hot because the climate in my state is 80-100 F 10 months a year.
>Labor costs quarter hour up to half hour, based on my time in the industry as a worker and customer. This is still dirt compared to buying your own synth oil.
>Still have to jack up car, take off undertray, drain, fill, lower, etc, versus going up the road to the shop.

>Buying a car because you appreciate things like warranties, technology, zero mileage, discounts through work, negotiation skills, and sub 1% interest rate.
>Implying taking pride in menial labor instead of paying someone to do it.
>Not doing oil changes =/= not working on your own car as I sit here having done 90% of the aftermarket work to it.

>Working off a laptop, reading, writing, relaxing during that time rather than slaving.

More power to those who change their own oil. At some point, one may realize they just can't be arsed to do it, and it's worth it to spend the same or a little more not dealing with it.

Car shops dont give a fuck. Its faster to hit everything with an impact and send the vehicle put. Not sure about others, ut ive heard jiffylube is fucking awful. Theyll jb weld the plug in and not give a fuck

Women can do that without assistance tho (usually), so imo that doesnt count as maintenance

>making monthly payments
Oy vey you're such a good little goyim! That's right! Don't learn to be self sufficent and learn vehicle repair yourself, buy cars new and pay Schlomo McNoseberg those big monthly payments!

I bet you buy houses in cash too.

>Implying you have to worry about your own repairs on a brand new car.
>Implying most repairs outside of an engine teardown or trans rebuild are """difficult."""

It's okay, some day you'll see the value in paying cash over time rather than all at once.

>not changing your own oil
>he thinks this topic is worth making a thread about

>literally this obsessed
>projecting
lol