/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Spent too long on her speech:
>1.32 regulation
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229394242499

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlqMrTcxBos
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw4b94DlWGo&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRAGONSIS BOOTY

First for DS2

What's the essentials for a DEEP build? Best chime/Talisman?

I don't even know

tldr: Is DaS3 worth the game+season pass?

Curved swords seem to go much better with Fire/Dark builds rather than lightning or magic.
I've felt this way since Dark 1 and 2, why do you guys think that is?

what's the most cancerous of the weapons right now? is rkss the most ubiquitous?

Well, if it isn't user!

Show me your fashion unkindled one.

So how is that Flame Fan pyro?

So is there an equivalent to this build in dark souls 3? I used to enjoy playing on an OP build like this from time to time and getting hatemail but, from what I can see, there isn't a lot that compares to it in the newer games.

Ah! Ahhh~ I wanna corrupt Shira with my dick! To make her forego her knightly vows to serve my carnal pleasures!

DaS2 best pvp amirite :^)

isn't it 50% off right now too?
Yes it's worth it.

How do I make my character T H I C C?

Do I need the Collector's Edition?

Nah, fuck Midir.

First for never finding summons except when invading

Open your steam profile to public comments. Invade people and shit in their mouths. It's still hard but you'll get it from time to time

The new dual greatswords.

Not if I beat you to it, fag!

whats the highest damage straight sword I can obtain

pls send help

Not on steam it isn't.

heavy broad sword 60 str
40/40 sunlight sword

It is

Gladly.

All day err day.

Crux of the Mad King + Dark Blade on a 60 FAI build. You will straight-up 2-shot phantoms and the speed and HA on the L2 is so ridiculous it should be illegal.

Did you even try looking first?

Best Pyromancer weapon that isn't Onyx Blade.

GO!

Speak to thy hearts desires and knoweth this true. We can share her.

Pyromancy Flame.

here for you

Sellsword twinblades worked great for me.
In accordance with of course.

You sure? It's just that there is no discount % marker next to the price.

Each DLC is $11.88 equivalent in norwegian crowns.

astora great sword
demon's scar

>try to boss invade midir
>get instantly destroyed by fire the second i drop down

wew

Not mine but funny to share. cyka

Sure beats backstab simulator 2011

>Looks at price on store.
>10$ short of buying base game..
>mfw

I. .. I'll just continue on with senpai share for a whil elonger then.

That sounds fun, I might give it a shot. Thanks.

Yorshka is the daughter of Seath and Velka. She calls Gywndolin her brother because he is also the son of Seath.

Seath cucked Gwyn.

Deal with it.

The base game is 50% off. I don't believe user meant that every dlc was 50% off as well.

>DS2 has soul memory to kill twinking but has the side effect of harming long term bracket based pvp and enabling hackers to destroy early game builds by intentionally dying with max souls and fucking their soul memory.
>release agape ring which outright nullifies the only positive effect that soul memory had leaving it only as a downside for long term pvpers.

>DS3 removes this in favor of weapon upgrade based invasion ranges but doesnt stop there and implements every single possible roadblock to fuck over invaders when you can just play unembered or offline to avoid them int he first place
>disables invading when you defeat the area boss for absolutely zero fucking reason killing any long term invasion lifetime the game could have

To this day these things are by far the most confusing decisions that FROM has ever made. I keep trying to come up with reasons to try and rationalize their thought process and always come up blank.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlqMrTcxBos

ame ame ame ame

>been looking into improving my fashion
>there's literally nothing I can do
Not sure how to feel about this.

Sometimes i begin to feel bad for gangbanging a spear as 3 phantoms, but then i fight another spear guy who just does nothing but sprint laps around the room for 4 minutes spamming his spear and orb every cooldown. Fucking faggots, you deserve this.

You're a reddit-tier faggot if you actually think Heavy Exile, PUGS L1 spamming and the PGCS are good things. And an even worse faggot if you think Midir is an unfair boss.

I am the anime.

Forrest of fallen moms

np. Actually, since I had to uninstall DaS3 because I have an upcoming test in one of my engineering classes and would otherwise just play it instead of studying (I'll reinstall it after the test tho), if you do make the build, if you or someone else could try L2 spamming people and see how it works?

I'm curious how viable it is to literally just L2 spam people, especially since it requires literally 0 FP to do yet has WA-tier HA for some ungodly reason.

Are you telling me that if I were to run a SL1 build I couldn't pop in and invade shitters like I did in DaS1 if they already killed the area boss? Who the fuck decided this was a good idea?

How the fuck does From expect me to fight 5 Haralds at once? This staircase is some fucking bullshit.

Unused animations and cutscenes, guy looking for help from CE "experts"
>youtube.com/watch?v=Sw4b94DlWGo&t=0s

This guy is/was a pretty big fag back in the day, for reasons i can't remember (remind me pls), but since then his content has been pretty good.

I have a boner for cut content, so i really want to see something come out of this.

So what's ultimately the best ending to dark souls 3?
Also, what was the deal with the 3 different firelink shrines?

Plunge attacks kill them in one hit. Use the bridges.

*smacks lips*

WE

No they don't. I'm a dex build, user. They do like half the health bar, then I have to dodge out of a mess of swipes and hope they don't follow me onto the bridge.

>So what's ultimately the best ending to dark souls 3?
The one where you step on the Firekeepers face.

Was a fag for stealing mods and slapping his name on them. But since then proved rather valueable as the cut content man (although half his findings are actually stuff his followers send him)

I don't doubt the writers were still feeling Bloodborne when they wrote about the Deep but I don't think it's meant to be an actual lore connection to Yharnam.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all three variations of Deep Soul talk about Dregs and souls stagnating in the Deep.

invading is dead in ds3. dont even try. invasions are disabled when boss is killed, people with summoned phantoms are more likely to be invaded and there is no sl limit on phantoms you can summon meaning that literally 90% of your invasions will be against 1v3 gank squads often with SL 100+ phantoms, which unless you run a 1shot cheese build you will almost never be able to kill anyone. On top of this invaders get 30% less health and half estus

End of Fire > Link the First Flame > Usurpation of Fire

DROP ATTACKS↓↓
R
O
P

A
T
T
A
C
K
S

>pulling some Vaati plagiarism shit
>"please tell me everything you find so I can take credit and pump out easy money from viewers" kthx like fav subscribe

I like the fashion but ohmygod that face.

8/10 - Legs drag it down

Nothing but excellence. Great taste.

Why would you wear a poncho AND an umbrella?

blyat

>weapon buff glow shows on face
Now that's a quality snap.

Pretty good, but helmet seems off.

You most certainly are.

I like that. I like that a lot.

Flawless.

I hate it because the only option you have is to run past them which is fucking dumb
Weirdly its the one time From SHOULD have had the bonfires closer together, like the space where Lapp is was begging for a bonfire but we just never got it?

>Fire Witch chest with Painting Guardian leggings
Patrician taste

untrue dark ring also gets rid of the ugly purple tint for some reason too

what the fuck man

>for stealing mods and slapping his name on them
Oh yeah.
>But since then proved rather valueable as the cut content man
Yeah i unironically like his content now.
Do you know of any other channels like his who focuses on cut content?
>(although half his findings are actually stuff his followers send him)
That's to be expected. That's like 90% of all channels that do something like this

Where he's in the chair? That chair is basically directly above a bonfire room.

there is literally zero benefit to any of the endings because canonically your decisions dont matter and regardless of whether or not you link or extinguish the fire the cycle continues.

advice on fighting midir?

I'm a 60 INT mage with a moonlight greatsword and this fucker just beats my shit.

I regret going magic cause my damage seems shit for all the dlc bosses

Wait. It doesn't alway inta kill them?
Wat. I put three characters through and it alway killed them in one plunge.

See You mean where Alva is? Lapp is in the swamp, up a ladder, and back around. It's like three enemies from the swamp bonfire and just on top of it. It wouldn't help us get around the haralds.

yeah im still kind of disappointed at the lack of armors in this game and how the bulky sets make your neck look weird

>boss invade someone
>enter boss room
>black crystal his entire phantom team away

absolutely D E V I L I S H

I just thought the Deep was like heaven in DS since that's where the humanity ends up eventually and so undead would build a cathedral to it to commemorate the people that have done to the depths before them.

Red pill me on FTH/STR in Dark Souls 1. Only build concept I've never done.

Is it all ass until Grant?

>dugs anime attacks barely use stamina
>the greatsword weapon art still drains all your stamina instantly

>pump out easy money from viewers
Don't you need a really big channel to even get pocket change on youtube? His isn't that big at all.

It was a good run. Got me to 99 swordgrass and pale tongues. But it's over.

RIP.

It's usually what I rock, Silver Knight Chest is also good for a more 'bulky' look and lets you combo the Fire Witch Helm with the whole ensemble without looking too lanky.

I'm also a fan of the Dragonslayer Chest+Sunset Armor helm, it's something about the hues of gold...

Sharp Sellsword Twinblades +10 over here, 50 dex. Half health.

Pestilent Mercury is a meme but actually works really well. Kinda lure him to one of the walls in the arena to stop limit his movement options and cast it on him that just stand there and bait him to stay on it. When it goes away or he moves too far recast it. Sage ring recommended.

Whats the difference between the End of Fire and the Usurpation of it?
Aren't they the same thing?

What level end do you need to be able to roll after using it with fap3?

>boss invade someone

>Do you know of any other channels like his who focuses on cut content?

Nope. But I know that there is a dataminer discord Sana set up which is where he keeps the people that do his work.

He cheatin

Gargoyle spear
Thrall axe
Ringed knight sword/spear