2011 BMW 135i (again)

Same guy as last time. New one just came into the dealer that caught my eye. Should I?

Big selling points for me on this one are
>transmission replaced February 2015
>clutch replaced November 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/703352272/overview/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a 3k civic if you need to ask. Also buying a BMW without warranty or at least being CPO? Lel

Ford your car btw.

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/703352272/overview/

>Found your car btw

And? Are you gonna come to my house and molest me or something?

>Get a 3k civic

Already have something way nicer. Just bored and looking for a lateral move or upgrade.

V6 Accord

How would V6 Accord to 135i even be considered a lateral move?

I wish the 1 series wasn't so damn ugly. I parked next to one in my brz and despite having similar length and width, the beltline of the BMW was at least a foot taller than mine.

There were lucky to get four years out of that factory transmission. At that rate, you've got a full two years before needing another.

Unless you have money which you don't as you're buying a used BMW it's going to cost you.

Can you be more specific? Are these transmissions notorious for going or something?

>my brz

t. borrows mom's Camry on the weekend while fantasizing about one day owning a v6 mustang

>mom's Camry
Better hope it's not a V6 or your meme machine will be BTFO

No. Stop listening to these retards and go to 1addicts or something

Just get an e46 330ci zhp or m3. New ones are shit and dont have dipsticks.

But can I really expect an objective opinion from fanboys who call themselves addicts?

that looks old as shit

It's 6 years old user :^)

They will be autistic about the car

>Big selling points for me on this one are
>>transmission replaced February 2015
>>clutch replaced November 2016

How is "this car is such a piece of shit that the transmission needed to be replaced after a little more than 6 years" a big selling point?

save $9k and get an 08 or 09 then mod it to 450hp.

It's a two year-old transmission, you retarded goo gobbler. I don't really care why the old one failed. Irrelevant now.

N55 has less problems with HPFP and gets better fuel economy.

> Irrelevant now.
>car was ran into the ground within a few years
>surely there will be no more major failures ahead!
Why do people delude themselves when buying cars like this? It's going to be a series of endless problems, no amount of wishful thinking is going to stop that.