youtube.com/watch?v=0YEvkWBK24E
youtube.com/watch?v=1migX28Yd8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE ALWAYS BEST WAIFUS

5 YEARS Still mad

First for warm ass.

Femshep bestshep
Liara best waifu

Friendly reminder Jaal is for Sara only.

First for Asari master race

JAAL IS BI, DEAL WITH IT NERDS

Who cares if you have to fight 4-5 behemoths later in the game? They are just dumb bullet sponges. Half the time they key in on whatever remnant turret you've activated while you tech/fire combo them to death. Drack stops grousing about it like 10 minutes later.

YES !

THICC RAPTORS BEST RAPTORS

Liara is life

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON ME

Help I can't stop playing human soldier. I just love how simple it is.

Should I keep 3 points in grenades or dump them for a final tier in defence? The 200% damage reduction at 30% health seems pointless and I don't build for melee so the ramping melee also feels useless.

Faggots btfo

Vetra a cute.

REMINDER that for Scott, Jaal's "I want to devour you" line will be changed to "I want to blow your mind".

his face is so hideous

I just want more Reyes, Jaal is bland af

Faggots don't want some pink cat-dicked hetero.

I was going to ask how anyone found this attractive, but then I remembered I romanced a featherless bird

>random bullshit water that kills you in 3 seconds

Why the fuck even put this in the game?

>will be changed to "sorry my friend, I only into females"
Fixed.

Someone has been stealing rations!

Cora is cute!

>that cute mandible flare
>that mandible twitch and genuine smile in the dinner scene
>that eagerness to prove herself hidden under he casual and confident exterior
>"Ryder, I... I don't know what to say"
>has minigun
>tall
>protective
>naturally warm
>probably really cuddly
>just wants to love and be loved

GOD SHE'S SO FUCKING CUTE I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT.

You were too slow. Try again next time.

Away with this fuckery

Repostin because I'm a shit.

Hey guys I own all three games of the original series but the first two are on my console and I haven't touched 3 yet. I was interested in playing them as a trilogy and importing my shep/save from each game but I don't was to dick around with moving saves from console to PC or to give EA any more of my money so I was hoping you guys could point me towards a good torrent/crack. Checked the links in OP twice but couldn't find anything there.

Posting a pic still means you're more likely to get noticed right, thread senpais?

>tfw you can't remap skills in mp
Asari duelist would be amazing if I could switch around backlash and charge.

>Jaal decides to give guys a chance
>get the same exact scene with him at the waterfall
>at Meridian he's like "yeah it wasn't really my thing, sorry man"

>ywn cuck vetra with her sister

>tfw even peebee is more Jaal's type than Scott

It wasn't me, but can we use my thread as the next new thread? I mean

I WANT MY C-SEC SPINOFF NOW! I WANT TO LOCK UP SUITRATS! I WANT TO get into a relationship with my femtur partner

I want this to happen

go to piratebay and search for mass effect?
whats so fucking hard about it.

Literally the only reason to play any sequel or DLC to this game is to protect that smile.

I really can't see him with anyone but a Sara.

Can't you just swap the binds?

If it doesn't fall into the archive by then and someone posts it at the end of this one, sure

>protect the world together with that smile

Fix'd.

I decided to try here because I trust you guys to point me in the right direction desu.

I'm on ps4

>sara is touching his chest
C-cute...

What's going to happen with the baby in MEA2? Is that witch Jill going to take custody?

D L C P E T

well now you know, download the ones with skulls.

whats so special about it? thread is dead a few hours after anyway.

>tfw his boney chest extensions penetrate her chest

Trusting anyone here was your first mistake kiddo. It's waifus and occasional /pol/ all the way down. Don't expect anything actually related to the games.

He's clearly was written for her.

Space cancer

I want a stoic femtur who is cold everywhere but her plates

This scene is too goddamn lewd.

It's cool they keep the wound, but they really should have added scarring after a bit. Looks way too fresh.

why post here if you dont like it?

Repost
Because they're connecting it to the last game and setting up the mystery of the Benefactor more by adding an element of them being aware of the Reapers. The Angara was a fun fact because technically you were running from the Reapers but didn't realize it.

Why would they make the big conflict the Reapers all over again? Even just one Reaper coming over would be a big fucking deal. It'd be a horrible retread and I don't get why anyone wants it.

Have you tried not being on ps4?

Miscarriage, Gil will freak out about it and start to take things more seriously, end of MEA2 will let you combine DNA via meridian to have a real gayby.

>tfw no blue basketball greek goddess waifu

It'll take place less than 9 months after the end of this one. That's really the only way to make it work.

That whole baby thing is weird.

>Reyesfags
He's space Zevran and even Sloane is better.

She has to suppress her gag reflex to do so.

But that's not a horror game.

@173095043
>Im not attracted to parasites

Thank god

What difference does it make? It still plays and looks like ass on pc.

I want to romance a hot alien guy not Reyes

The Tempest could also be stranded/cutoff somehow.

Don't shit on Zevran like that.

learn to quote or get off the board.

Play as Sara then.

It didn't have to be, but making Jill is "platonic life partner" and having her want to play house with him and raise a kid together was creepy as fuck. They should have just made it Gil considering being a single father and her agreeing to be the surrogate.

Jill will die when the [Villains of the Week] attack the Nexus

When did I say I didn't like it, son? I'm quite happy to post raptors all day long.

If the baby has been born and either Gil or Ryder are still fucking around on the Tempest, they're shit dads.

Gil's better, xenoscum

t. Gil

You can rebind keys on PC.

>mfw the gay options are really just space Zevran and mechanically-inclined space Alistair

>2017
>No AFK check in the multiplayer game mode

The only way Sloane is better then Reyes is dead on the floor.

whatever makes your life happy

t. cheating faggot Reyes

Sid is not for lewds

100% agree. I'm not into having kids IRL ever, but there's no harm in fantasizing, but the way that shit came off was super creepy. Especially with how little time seems to pass from the start to that point of the game, like, damn, give it some time to make sure we're compatible with each other long term first.

Gil has as pretty nice ass.

Andromeda babies born to Initiative staff probably have all kinds of special treatment/teaching/etc. to go through. Especially the first wave babies. With only ~20k people you want to be damn sure those kids grow up well-adjusted and healthy.

>space Zevran
i don't remember reyes mentioning his love of sweaty shoes and dead body smells

If I want to romance Jaal sure but Scott needs an alien husbando of his own.

I want a romance with Avitus that involves helping him get over Macen's death and/or helping him get used to the Pathfinder role and giving Scott a date.

Vetra is a fruitcake, Sid is a best

youtube.com/watch?v=0YEvkWBK24E
>this thread
>This General
>THIS GAME

Vetra is literally made for cuddles.

Yeah I'm curious about the games timeline.

>Scott can continue to fuck Jaal but Jaal has to get absolutely plastered to get through it every time
>Calls Scott Sara

Did you miss the scene where he takes a big whiff of Sloane's cold dead ass crack after the shootout?

You can rebind buttons on ps4 as well.

You have to go deep in the system menu though.

kek

Would you eat one of her cookies? Keep in mind that she is also going to give you a warm hug as well

Whoever wrote Gil has to be the dumbest person alive. Gil should've just been a cozy nice guy romance, all the baby stuff is a mess.

>try to snipe bitches on Kadara
>my bullets aren't connecting
>think it's because my PC is shit or it's a bug
>see this

youtube.com/watch?v=1migX28Yd8A

A